TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

CTS: Post women's match segment

COLE
Let's send it back now to our broadcast colleagues for some comments ahead of Battlebowl.

And back we go first to Maggie Nerdly, stood besides a suited and orange tinted sunglassed Bohemoth.

MAGGIE
Bo, big things popping here in Chi-Town tonight. First up, I've gotta ask how you're feeling after that brutal Stretcher Match you had last week?

BOHEMOTH
I'm doing fine. My knee's still a little sore, but nothing I can't cope with. The fact that I won that match and sent Rodez on another stretcher ride is enough to make me feel pretty damn good right about now.

MAGGIE
Well that's good cause tonight it's Battlebowl. Sixteen men, one spot in the main event at AngleSlam.

BOHEMOTH
You know, I realise that there's some good talent in this battle royal. I realise that there's a few big guys in there too. But I'm the biggest and I'm the hungriest of them all! I started 2009 off by beating twenty nine other men in the Lethal Rumble, dumping people over the top rope, to get my shot at the World Title. I went to AngleMania. Stood across the ring from Zack Malibu, the World Champ. And I didn't get the job done. Simple as that. Tonight, I've got a chance to make good. Tonight, I'm gonna [i]smash[/i] through fifteen opponents, get my World Title shot again and this time I'm gonna come away with the gold! I don't care whether it's Moneymaker, whether it's Krista, whether it's somebody else come AngleSlam, I want that belt around my waist and I'll go through whoever I have to to get it.

MAGGIE
Alright, Big Bo, big on confidence. Let's throw it real quick to Josh Matthews, Josh?

But we don't cut to Josh Matthews. Instead, we find Morgan Nerdly. Distraught at her loss minutes ago, she holds her hands on her head, complete tunnel vision as she walks through the hall causing her to bump into a backstage worker.

MORGAN
[i]GET AWAY FROM ME![/i]

The lowly worker wisely runs before he can get zapped. And everyone else within earshot quickly finds a reason to walk away as well. Morgan looks around in a daze and collapses in the spot she was standing, sobbing. Hands in her hair, she suddenly starts yanking at it in a rage before striking herself across the head in a fit of rage.

Panting, Morgan stops and looks at herself. Still sobbing she starts to scramble away at her boot. With her hands shaking it takes her a few seconds to produce a RAZORBLADE. She holds out her wrist and aims the razorblade, hovering a little...

...when suddenly, a hand wraps around her wrist and stops her. Morgan is shocked and slowly looks up, to find, of all people, LEON RODEZ.

LEON
(forcefully)
Come with me.

Not sure what to do for a second, Morgan is pulled up to her feet and without a word, she's dragged off.

LORELEI
(off screen)
HEY! GET BACK HERE!

Morgan stops in her tracks, looking back at Lorelei who starts to stomp over.

LORELEI
Don't you DARE walk away from me! I'm not through with you yet. Get back here.

Leon steps in front of Morgan, still clutching her by the wrist.

LORELEI
I think you'd better get out of my way.

LEON
Try me.

Glancing past Leon at the frightened Morgan, Lorelei looks back at Leon, who isn't budging.

LORELEI
You know what... fine! You need me more than I need you, Nerdly! You'll come crawling back. And when you do, you'd better have a damn good apology ready.

Lorelei stomps off in a huff. A relieved Morgan looks up at her knight in shining armour, who very un-knight like turns and drags Morgan off in the other direction.

Sign in to follow this