TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tony149

HD: OCC squash

I may or may not have another segment to go along with this. I might save that for next week.

BUFFER
The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall. Currently in the ring, the team of RAY ANTHONY and STEVIE KEITH! 

Your typical jobbers, Anthony and Keith play heel. 

COLE
Wait until you hear this ovation.

“Scream” by Chris Cornell hits and the crowd ERUPTS.

BUFFER
And their opponents, accompanied by MOLLY NERDLY… from Orange County, California, total combine weight 460 pounds, the 2009 Anderson Cup champions… SIMON SINGLETON and NED BLANCHARD... THE ORANGE COUNTY COOOOBRAS!!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Once inside the vests come off and the bell sounds. 

* DINGDINGDING *

Ray grabs a side headlock on Simon and is quickly shoved off into the ropes. Simon hip tosses Ray on the rebound, then delivers a standing dropkick. The O.C. Cobras tag and Simon executes a drop toehold as Ned drives the ELBOW into the back of the head!

COLE
Beautiful double-team work right there.

COACH
I want to see them do that against V.I.C.E.

COLE
You’ll get your chance to see that Monday night, August 31 at Angleslam. 

Ned rams Joe into the top buckle, then STOMPS A MUDHOLE AND WALKS IT DRY!

Back elbow levels Ray and he tags out. His partner Stevie Keith isn’t anymore successful. Ned makes short work of him and tags Simon. DOUBLE FEATURE FLAPJACK is the prelude to THE ATOMIC BLOND (Rocket Launcher)!!!

The cover. 

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

* DINGDINGDING *

BUFFER
Here are your winners… THE ORANGE COUNTY COOOOBRAS!!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Before their hands can be raised in victory the O.C. Cobras are suddenly attacked by THE LAST KINGS OF SCOTLAND!

COLE
What is this? 

Scottish Scott dumps Simon outside and POSTS him! He rejoins Danny inside and the Last Kings plant Ned mid-ring with a FLAPJACK, then perform the HIGHLAND FAREWELL not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES!!! 

MOLLY
:o

COLE
Somebody stop this, damn it! 

THEODORE MONEYMAKER appears onstage with QUEEN ESTHER. 

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE
Oh, now I get it. Theodore Moneymaker put a hit on Ned Blanchard! It was one week ago he vowed to make those he believes cost him the World title pay. Everybody but himself.  

COACH
Well, Ned did interfere in the World title match at the Chi-Town Spectacular. Teddy was on the verge of victory when he got involved. 

COLE
Get yourself a towel. You got brown stuff on your nose. 

Moneymaker hands Esther an ENVELOP and then heads for the ring. Once there he removes his coat, rolls up his sleeves and PAINTBRUSHES NED!

MONEYMAKER
:lol: 

His mission accomplished, Moneymaker rolls the sleeves down, puts the coat back on and casually returns backstage like nothing happened.

Sign in to follow this