TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

HD: Leon LJ segments

Walking through the hallways, we follow Leon Rodez, who gets booed as he shows up on the big screen. Leon can't hear the boos, but probably wouldn't care either way. And he brushes past all sorts of backstage personnel without a second glance, on his way to what turns out to be The Deadly Alliance's locker room. No knock, he soon wishes he had, as when he enters he's confronted by the sight of Mister Dick, laid up on a massage table, being rubbed down by Malaysia.

MR. DICK
Oh yeah that's the good stuff. Work those kinks.

Malaysia immediately starts forcing her knuckles into Mr. Dick's back, which doesn't seem to trouble him. What does trouble him is being watched and he jumps up when he spots Leon, just about keeping his towel on.

MR. DICK
Hey! What the hell!? What is this huh, you wanna jump me while I'm BUTT naked, or you just wanna watch? Spit it out perv!

LEON
Save it. And... put some damn clothes on. I'm hear to talk.

Eyeing Leon with suspicion, Malaysia walks over and hands Mr. Dick another towel. Mr. Dick proceeds to wrap it around his head, not what Leon had in mind.

MR. DICK
You got some damn nerve tryin' ta talk to me, punk. I oughta slap the taste right oughta your mouth as soon as look atcha. But I guess it's your lucky day... I'm saving my aggression up.

Mr. Dick eyes up Malaysia, a kinky look between them. Leon's face doesn't change.

LEON
What the hell are you getting massaged for anyway?

MR. DICK
Duh, because I'm a frikkin' adonis?

LEON
Right. So it's not some kind of match preparation. Ready to fight Biff Atlas again? Barely sneak a win over the lowest guy on the totem pole? How the mighty have fallen. But hey, at least you've still got your body, right? Nevermind about success, or respect, or titles. That's why you kicked Baron to the kerb, right? To show everybody how great your abs looked?

MR. DICK
What the hell are you tal...

LEON
Face it, you're just another guy, [i]Jock[/i]. Just another face in an endless sea of people nobody cares about. Like I said, how the mighty have fallen. Wasn't so long ago, you and me were fighting over the World Title. What was that, January? February? And now look. You're running around fighting a goofball, flying to differenty countries to make up numbers and getting babyoil massages because you're not needed after all. And I'm...

Leon stops, and trails off.

LEON
...you used to be someone. And then what? What happened to us? Maybe the only thing we've got in common.

MR. DICK
Woah woah woah. Cut the crap pencil dick, okay. I know why you're here. I ain't some moron. You're hear to make me a lumberjack. You want a little lumberdick backing you up, right? It's okay. You can some out and say it. It ain't nothin' to be ashamed of, wanting the Dickman's help. Listen, I ain't forgotten a damn thing that dyke bitch did to me, so you ain't gotta gimme the hardsell. I'm in.

Shaking his head, Leon looks at Mr. Dick, with his towelled waist and towelled hair, hardly the most respect earning look in the world. And he scowls.

LEON
I wasn't trying to give you the hardsell. I was [i]trying[/i] to remind you of [i]why[/i] you want to be a lumberjack. Because THIS Mister Dick... I don't want around that ring. THIS Mister Dick is no good to me. [i]THIS[/i] Mister Dick is a complete joke, a pathetic excuse of a man who's only contribution will be to screw things up for me and fail at Krista's hands again. I wanted to remind you that Krista RUINED you. She took the hottest guy in this entire company, a guy with momentum like nobody's ever seen and she took that giant dick of yours that you keep boasting off in some self compensation for a lack of masculinity and she tore it of and put it on her trophy cabinet!! She HUMBLED you! And unless you can convince me that you've still got the heart and the desire and the hunger to see Krista's soul get raped and pillaged, the way you used to, unless you can convince me all that hasn't been drained out of you by Krista already, then you're no damn use to me at all!

Now face to face, Leon and Mister Dick stare each other down. Clearly this has had some effect on Mister Dick, now seething as he glares down into Leon's eyes, even the towel wrapped around his head struggling to make the man look effeminate now.

MR. DICK
Count me in.

Leon immediately takes a step back and smirks to himself.

LEON
Good enough.

With another lumberjack signed off on, Leon turns to leave... and finds the doorway blocked by the rest of the DEADLY ALLIANCE. Cheif among them, Reject, who stares Leon down. After a tense few seconds, Leon finally walks past, Reject watching over his shoulder as Rodez leaves.

Backstage we find D*LUX looking troubled, Tyler and Shayne still regrouping after their run in with The Heavenly Rockers. As they talk over what happened, they suddenly find themselves with more troubles to worry about, as Leon Rodez walks over.

TYLER
Man, don't even start.

LEON
Oh, I think you're gonna want to hear this. See, I don't know what the hell you two were thinking last week, coming out and interfering in my business. Funny way of making out like you've severed all ties with me. So, since you're still so interested in what I do. How about being lumberjacks at Zero Hour?

Tyler and Shayne look at each other.

LEON
Do you want me to wait for you to ask permission? Or are the girls not around?

SHAYNE
No. We'll do it.

TYLER
Yeah, somebody's got to make things fair.

Smiling to himself, Leon nods.

LEON
I see. You go out there as lumberjacks, at least Krista's got somebody on her side? I feel so sorry for you. I do. You're blind. Blind to fact that you're just like me.

SHAYNE
We're nothing like you, man.

LEON
Oh, you are. More than you'll ever know. What? Let me guess. You think if you help Krista out, someday she'll return the favour. Friends helping out friends? Maybe even more? How'd that work out for you tonight?

No answer from Shayne, or Tyler. Leon smiles to himself again, then becomes serious.

LEON
I'm not interested in being fair. But if you're going to help out Krista, so be it. Who knows... maybe standing outside that ring, next to so many other people Krista humiliated, the way she humiliated you two... maybe you'll figure it out for yourselves.

Leon gives his former friends a look, before turning and walking away, leaving D*LUX with much to think about.

Sign in to follow this