TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

ZH: Leon vs. Krista

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is your MAIN EVENT of the evening... and it is a LUMBERJACK MATCH, scheduled for one fall, for the OAOAST WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

BUFFER
Introducing at this time, the Lumberjacks! ...MISTER DICK!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

BUFFER
MALAYSIA NERDLY!

BUFFER
ABDULLAH ABIR NERDLY and THE HEAVENLY ROCKERS!

BUFFER
RICO DE JANEIRO and LUCIUS SOUL, THE MARDI GRAS HELLFIRE CLUB!

BUFFER
VINNY VALENTINE!

BUFFER
SHAYNE BRAVE and TYLER BRYANT, D*LUX!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

BUFFER
And, THEODORE MONEYMAKER and CHRISTIAN WRIGHT, THE ENTERPRISE!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

The lumberjacks assemble around the ring, smiles on the faces of Mister Dick, Abdullah, Moneymaker and Wright, all eager to oversee Krista's downfall. And a smile on Vinny Valentine's face. Because he's in a PPV main event. Something to cherish, while it lasts. The only two lumberjacks to get a positive reception, D*LUX, take up the aisle-side of the ring, very much seperate from the rest of the lumberjacks.

COLE
Twelve OAOAST superstars surrounding this ring, twelve who have been on the recieving end of Krista's wrath more than most. And twelve who have been hand-picked by Leon Rodez to help him regain the OAOAST World Championship here tonight.

COACH
And just think of the things Krista has done to these people. The suffering, the pain, the humiliation she's dished out. Just think of it all. And just think of the payback that can be dished out here tonight! I guess you could say it's an unlucky 13 for Krista!

COLE
Well, the wildcard here will be D*LUX, hand-picked by Leon despite their loyalties to the OAOAST World Champion. Somewhere deep down, Leon believes that his former friends will, as he puts it, open their eyes tonight. Will he be right?

[COLOR=purple]"Oh (hey!), I've been travelin' on this road too long
Just tryin' to find my way back home
But the old me's dead and gone
Dead and gone
And oh (hey!), I've been travelin' on this road too long
Just tryin' to find my way back home
But the old me's dead and gone
Dead and gone, dead and gone..."[/COLOR]

The opening to "Dead And Gone" by T.I. fades into "Numb" by Linkin Park and jeers fill the arena. None of the lumberjacks show any support to Leon Rodez either, as he stalks through the entrance way. Leon looks down at the human bear pit he's set up and wipes a hand across his mouth.

BUFFER
And now, introducing the participants. First, he is the challenger this evening. Hailing from Grand Rapids, Michigan... weighing in tonight at two hundred, eighteen and one quarter pounds. He is the former two-time OAOAST Heavyweight Champion of the world, surrounded by hand-picked mutual enemies, hoping to orchestrate their retribution on their tormentor... ladies and gentlemen, "THE FALLEN IDOL"... LLLEEEEEOOOOOONN... RRRRRROOOOOOODDEEEEEEZZZZZZ!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Slowly Leon walks down the aisle, deep in thought. He comes to a stop and looks out, as the song suddenly erupts and the lights flash back and forth from purple to white static.

[COLOR=purple][b][i]"I'VE BECOME SO NUMB
I CAN'T FEEL YOU THERE
BECOME SO TIRED
SO MUCH MORE AWARE!
I'M BECOMING THIS
ALL I WANT TO DO
IS BE MORE LIKE ME
AND BE LESS LIKE YOU!"[/b][/i][/COLOR]

Leon walks to the end of the aisle and finds himself face to face with D*LUX. He walks between the middle of the two, but before entering the ring he turns back, looking at them both dead in the eyes. No words are exchanged, as Leon turns again and climbs inside.

COLE
The irony of this situation, is that in his career, Leon has had his own run-ins with all of these lumberjacks, [i]apart[/i] from D*LUX, the two lumberjacks who don't share his motives. Leon has no friends around this ring. But he does have allies against Krista Isadora Duncan.

COACH
As the saying goes, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

[COLOR=red]Give me those bright lights, long nights
High rise, over time[/color]

"YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

[COLOR=red]Give me them bright lights, long nights
Party till the sun is rising
High rise, over time
Working till the moon is shining
Hot guys, fly girls
Never thought I'd say
I feel on top of the world
I feel on top of the world Hey[/color]

BUFFER
And introducing the opponent! Hailing from Los Angeles, California! She is a Hollywood Walk of Famer, the 2009 Wrestler of the year, best selling author, and star of the world famous FIT with KID line of exercise videos. Tonight, she steps into hostile territory and comes face to face with those she has overcome in the past, hoping to come out the other side victorious once more. She is the MASTER of the Kidology and a two-time, reigning and defending OAOAST HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WWOOOORRRRRLLLLLDD... KKRRRRRIIIIIISSSTTTAAAAAA... ISADORA DDUUUUUUUUNNCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANN!!!!!!!

"YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Showing no fear in the face of her enemies, Krista climbs to the apron and hangs upside down with an alluring look to the camera. Trying to win friends, she blows a kiss to Tyler and Shayne before levering herself into the ring. Leon's eyes narrow as he spies the grins on D*LUX's faces, while Krista plays to the crowd.

COLE
Nobody in OAOAST history has faced a situation quite like this. Krista is quite literally surrounded by people not only wanting her to lose tonight, but wanting to see her suffer. But like a Roman gladiator, sent out to face the mighty lion, she is steely nerved in the face of danger!

Krista goes to hand over her World Title belt to Theodore Moneymaker, but remembers just in the nick of time that "oh, this isn't yours anymore, is it... my bad". Moneymaker just scowls.

COACH
That's all well and good. But I wouldn't tug on the tiger's tail if I were her. Especially when there's twelve of them... well, ten and her fanboys.

As Krista gets the checking over from the referee, Leon stares across at her from the opposite corner. 

*DINGDINGDING!*

Stepping forward, The Heavenly Rockers start to bang their fists on the ring apron. Pretty soon the rest of the lumberjacks, besides D*LUX, have joined in, trying to form a wall of noise to intimidate the World Champion. Leon watches on, satisfied.

"KRIS - TA!"
"KRIS - TA!"
"KRIS - TA!"
"KRIS - TA!"

D*LUX get the crowd chanting though, the Pittsburgh crowd doing their level best to drown out the vengeful lumberjacks.

COLE
Krista may be surrounded by her enemies, but those enemies are also surrounded by thousands of Krista supporters. They're outnumbered and they're out-voiced.

COACH
But the fans can't help Krista up when she gets thrown to the floor. That job's taken by the people who want to tear her limb from limb.

In amongst all this noise, Krista and Leon square off. After an exchange of words, Krista lets him know what she thinks of his plan by aiming her middle fingers right around the ring at all the lumberjacks, right the way back into Leon's face! Leon angrily slaps the fingers away and swings with a big right hand, but Krista ducks and starts to unload with a flurry of her own! Shots back Leon up across the ring, up against the ropes. The moment Krista pauses to get a big wind-up though, Leon suddenly bails and leaves the ring, Krista' path to his blocked off by The Heavenly Rockers and Abdullah.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Leon takes a timeout, knowing Krista won't leave the ring and risk being attacked. Left to stew in the ring Krista berates the referee for letting Leon get away with this.

COLE
Don't tell me Leon is going to hide behind these hand-picked lumberjacks! As if they weren't an advantage enough to begin with!

Making his way around the ring, Leon goes back over to D*LUX and gets in their face for some reason. As he lays the law down to his former friends Krista leans out of the ring behind Leon and slaps him in the back of the head. And as Leon turns around, Tyler and Shayne shrug AND THROW LEON BACK IN! Leon gets up fuming, but before he can go after D*LUX, Krista spins him around and picks up with some more right hands! Irish whip sends Leon to the ropes... but he grabs the top rope and brings himself to a stop, sliding back out of the ring on the safe side. Boos ring out again as an irritated Leon stalks around and the rest of the lumberjacks begin to have words with Tyler and Shayne.

"D - LUX!"
"D - LUX!"
"D - LUX!"
"D - LUX!"

COLE
We've got some dissention in amongst the lumberjacks already. Leon, I thought, made an odd decision picking D*LUX to be lumberjacks in this match and he found it out there.

COACH
Leon's merely trying to show D*LUX the error of their ways. They're in the same boat as the rest of these lumberjacks, they took the same humiliation from Krista. And yet here they are, still lusting after that sweet ass. Don't get me wrong, it's a sweet ass. But it's got a sour aftertaste.

COLE
...what!?

COACH
...they should be helping Leon, is the point!

Leon hangs out behind the protection of The Mardi Gras Hellfire Club and Vinny Valentine until he's ready to get back in. As he climbs to the apron Krista moves forward and catches Leon with a knee through the ropes. And a right hand. As Krista attempts to punch Leon off the apron however, Lucius Soul reaches in and grabs the foot, providing enough of a distraction for Leon to catch Krista with a cheapshot.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE
Now, these lumberjacks are only supposed to intervene when somebody is thrown to the floor. They're not allowed to reach in, grab and pull at people.

Sneaking back in, Leon clatters through the back of Krista with a shot, then lays the boots in as she hits the mat. The lumberjacks bay for blood and that gets into Leon, dropping to his knees and choking at Krista. Referee puts a count on and Leon breaks at four, but the baying continues. Leon backs away, before moving the referee aside and aiming with a kick... but Krista gets her head out of harm's way! Leon ends up in the corner and Krista pops up, jumping at Rodez with a forearm smash. Krista whips Leon out, into the opposite corner, flying in with another forearm. Dazed, Leon tries to bail outside again. But this time Krista catches him by the seat of the pants, dragging Leon back inside and dishing out a backhand pimpslap!

LUCIUS
Yo!

KRISTA
Hey, a pimp's gotsta do what a pimp's gotsta do, you feel me?

LUCIUS
.....she got me there.

A shaken up Rodez tries to exit the ring again, but Krista pulls him right back in and dishes out another slap!

COLE
Leon trying to get to the safety of the arena floor and his common allies, but Krista not letting it happen.

Krista goes to whip Leon to the ropes, but is reversed off. Desperate, Leon ducks his head for a backdrop but Krista puts on the brakes and uses her BUNS OF STEEL, striking Rodez in the ear with a hip attack. And another. And, after a little grind action, a third! Ear ringing Leon tries again to get out of the ring, but is again dragged back inside and rolled up...

No!

Reaching out, either for the ropes or for Mister Dick to drag him out of the ring, Leon finds neither with his legs crossed over. Held in an Indian Deathlock, Leon has his arms wrenched up as Krista does a little 'body' surfing. Leon manages to wrestle his arms free and gets them onto the bottom rope, forcing a break. And the moment that break comes, Leon shimmies out of the ring.

COLE
I don't know if Leon is just trying to run, or trying to goad Krista out to fight on the floor... and if it's the latter, it looks like it's worked!

Krista risks life and limb, going outside after Leon. Catching up to her challenger she throws him face-first into the guardrail! The lumberjacks stand guard and watch for now, as Krista CRACKS Leon across the face with another hard slap. Krista glances over her shoulder, checking the lumberjacks are keeping their distance, before beginning to kick at Leon. The threat still in the back of her mind, Krista glances around again, thinking Mister Dick is about to make a move. And that moment is all Leon needs to snatch out, grab Krista...

*THUD!*

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

...and throw her BACK FIRST against the steel ring steps!!

COLE
OH! Man, Krista back and possibly the back of her head struck those steps hard. And that was the opportunity Leon was looking for.

Shaking out the cobwebs Leon rolls back inside and gives the signal, at which point Mister Dick, Moneymaker and Wright all jump into action and start to put the boots to Krista on the arena floor!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

COLE
And now the lumberjacks go to work, this isn't supposed to be their job, they're supposed to just get the competitors back into the ring! But this is no ordinary lumberjack match!

COACH
No, it's payback!

Leon keeps the referee tied up incase he frowns on the over-aggressive tactics of the lumberjacks. D*LUX try to move The Enterprise and Mister Dick off, doing little good as Krista is overwhelmed by the three on one attack. Eventually Moneymaker calls a halt and grabs Krista, throwing her roughly back into the ring and letting out a mighty laugh.

Back inside, Leon drags Krista away from the ropes and covers...

Kickout!

Leon mounts Krista and bounces the back of her head off the canvas, repeatedly, rattling Krista's brains. Jumping to his feet he dishes out some stomps, getting another warning from the referee.

COACH
We're really seeing it Michael. After all these years, it's actually happening. The comeuppance of Krista Isadora Duncan!

Pulled back to her feet, Krista is forced against the ropes...

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

...and hit with a knifedge chop across her ample assets. Leon backs her up again, realising that plan isn't his best and instead forearming her across the face. Krista falls down against the middle rope and as Leon is backed away, Mister Dick reaches up from the outside and chokes Krista on the rope!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

COLE
And again, these lumberjacks are SUPPOSED to do just one thing, throw anyone who comes outside back in. None of this is legal.

COACH
No, but it is deserved and should therefore be legal as far as I'm concerned.

Leon drags Krista off the ropes, ignoring the makeout session Mister Dick and an aroused Malaysia get into. Slamming an elbow into the back of the head, Leon backs off the ropes and with Krista fallen on one knee, he rocks her with a running boot to the side of the head! Cover...

No!

Leon slaps on a chinlock, Krista forced to look out at the smiles on her enemies faces as she's punished.

COACH
Can you not see the beauty of this Michael? Imagine a bank manager getting thrown into a circle of bankrupt customers. Imagine a politician out amongst the public, with no security to protect them. This is what the world needs to see more of!

COLE
More angry mobs?

COACH
More comeuppance!

Fighting back to her feet, an elbow from Krista sets up her escape. She lands two more, before surprising Leon with a hook spinning superkick as she frees herself! Leon wobbles, while Krista goes to hit the ropes...

...but has her ankle caught by Logan Mann! And she leans over to grab Logan, Krista is ambushed, clotheslined from behind by Leon and sent over the top, to the floor and more punishment!

COLE
And now look at this, like a pack of wolves, The Heavenly Rockers, Abdullah, Mister Dick, they're all in there, kicking away at Krista!

Once the damage is done Krista is thrown back inside. Synth and Abdullah pray to the greater gods, as Krista is pinned down...

No!

COLE
If Krista makes it out of here with her title, it may be the greatest achievement of her career. This is essentially eleven on one!

A snap suplex sets Krista up, Rodez heading for the corner. Propping himself on the middle rope he waits for Krista to get back to her feet. Slowly she does, unaware of what's waiting as she's bent down, getting clubbed across the back of the head with a flying axehandle blow! Leon looks out at the booing crowd, the lumberjacks encouraging him to stay on Krista. Calm and methodical, he takes his time though.

"KRIS - TA!"
"KRIS - TA!"
"KRIS - TA!"
"KRIS - TA!"

Leon drags Krista up with two handfuls of hair. Rearing back, he dishes out a forearm shot. Krista falls back into the corner and is whipped across the ring. Leon gets a head of steam and charges in looking for a clotheslinez in the corner, but Krista gets her feet up! Kicking her feet up again, Krista goes over Leon's head this time, pushing her feet into his neck and forcing his face into the bottom turnbuckle pad!!

COLE
Oh, face first! What a move that was.

Holding the back of her head, the World Champion waits for Rodez to stand, then hits the ropes. No-one grabs at her this time and Krista is able to knock Leon down with a flying crossbody...

No!

First to her feet, Krista aims with a high roundhouse, but it's ducked. Leon shoves Krista in the back, hard enough to run her chest first into the turnbuckles. As she staggers out Leon comes off the ropes, aiming at her with a clothesline. Krista manages to duck though, countering with a quick neckbreaker! Another cover...

No!

COLE
Krista, not going down without a fight. And there's some worried looks on these lumberjacks now, they've been in this situation many times before against Krista!

Krista now goes to the middle rope, keeping her eyes on the lumberjacks around her. Guarding against any outside attacks, she takes off, throwing her feet forward with a dropkick... but Leon manages to step back, causing the back of Krista's head to bounce off the mat!

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

A hurting Krista sits back up, but is scythed right back down with a Sliding Lariat!! Cover...

Kickout!

COLE
Krista may just have been a half a second slower than usual coming off that top rope, distracted by these lumberjacks all around her. Even when they're not getting physically involved, they're a psychological factor working against the World Champ.

D*LUX try their best to route Krista on, but she's turned over and forced into a camel clutch. Leon turns out and fixes his eyes on Tyler and Shayne as he wrenches back on Krista's head, almost warning them not to stay on Krista's side. But they ignore him and start to rally the crowd behind Miss California! And to Leon's dismay, Krista fights back up. Breaking the hold, Leon stomps Krista in the back of the head, then walks over and looks to go after D*LUX.

COLE
Uh-oh... well, now it's [i]Leon[/i] who's being distracted by his lumberjacks.

Spotting Krista getting back up out of the corner of his eye, Leon turns his attentions back to the match. He lays Krista out with a running back elbow, then covers her...

No!

Leon growls and drags Krista back up, before tossing her carelessly through the ropes to the feet of D*LUX. Tyler and Shayne look up at their former friend and he demands that they attack her, but Tyler and Shayne just fold their arms and shake their heads.

COACH
These morons.

Shaking his head back, only in disbelief, Leon leaves the ring and gets in the faces of D*LUX. Krista picks herself up behind Leon, who's too busy with D*LUX to notice at first. And when he does finally notice, he makes a rash charge, which Krista avoids CAUSING LEON TO RUN HIMSELF INTO THE RINGPOST!!!

"YYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

Krista quickly dives back into the ring before less friendly lumberjacks come her way.

COLE
A miscue from the challenger!

Standing around, not looking sure of what to do, Tyler and Shayne look up at Krista who yells at them to "throw him back inside, dummies", asking them if they're waiting for a written invitation. Krista's sarcasm doesn't have the effect she was hoping for though. Instead, Tyler and Shayne stand back and refuse to get involved again.

COACH
Ah ha! That's right, that's what she's like! She doesn't care about you! Listen to Leon!

COLE
Would you pipe down?

Krista gives Tyler and Shayne a funny look, before leaving the ring. She throws Leon back inside and goes to follow, hesitating for just a second as she climbs to the apron, glancing back at Tyler and Shayne. They stay out of it and Krista heads to the top rope, taking flight with a corkscrew moonsault press!!!

NO!

COLE
Beautiful move by Krista, but an awkward moment there between her and what are the closest two to being 'her' lumberjacks.

As Leon gets up, Krista goes Chun-Li, with some rapid fire kicks to the chest. Brushing past Leon, she then goes to hit the ropes... but again encounters problems with errant hands. This time it's Vinny Valentine grabbing her ankle and allowing Leon to attack from behind!

COLE
Way to go Vinny V!

Rico and Lucius dish out high-fives to the Disco Duck and they celebrate just getting involved, as Leon clubs at the back of Krista. Sending her to the ropes with an irish whip, he swings out with a clothesline. But Krista ducks underneath and keeps on going, THROWING HERSELF OUTSIDE WITH A SUICIDE DIVE INTO RICO, LUCIUS AND VINNY V!!!!!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

COACH
Wait a minute!

COLE
Krista has had enough! And she's going to start taking the fight to some of these lumberjacks!!

Kicking at the three lumberjacks in irritation, Krista warns them "let that be a lesson to you" and goes to climb back into the ring. Leon keeps the referee's eye though, as Theodore Moneymaker runs around the ring and grabs onto Krista's leg, stopping her halfway into the ring! As Krista tries to kick Moneymaker away she's then caught from the inside, hooked into a front facelock! Dragging Krista over the middle rope, Leon dangles her so that just her feet hang on the middle, hovering her over the canvas for a second... before DRILLING her with a DDT!!!!

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE
OH NO! DOWNFALL DDT!

Krista is motionless and Moneymaker's eyes light up, as she's turned over onto her back.

COACH
New champion!

KICKOUT!!

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

Moneymaker holds his head in his hands, as does Leon.

COLE
Only two! And the amazing resiliance of the OAOAST World Champion rears it's head again!

None of the lumberjacks can believe it and D*LUX start the crowd going again, as Leon stalks around the ring. Hands on his hips, he tries to get his head back in the game and suddenly sees an opening. He lines up, as Krista slowly climbs back to her feet. Waiting for her to get to one knee. And as she does, Leon takes aim with the rolling sobat...

...DUCKED!! Leon quickly snatches a front facelock trying to recover, but Krista flips him over into a northern lights...

No!

Pulling himself on the ropes Leon runs at Krista... and right into a SUPERKICK!!

COLE
BAM!

The Enterprise, Heavenly Rockers and Mister Dick all throw their hands on their heads, as Krista rolls on top...

KICKOUT!

It's Krista's turn to be disappointed and she hangs her head, sure she had retained right there.

COLE
Boy, these lumberjacks are living and dying with every pin cover here. They desperately want to see Krista lose this World Title tonight, with the exception of D*LUX who I'm sure are desperate to see her come out on top.

Holding her head in pain, Krista rolls over to the corner. There she finds a water bottle, giving her a chance to replenish her energy.

Or, alternatively, spit water in the face of Logan Mann!

LOGAN
:angry:

COACH
Oh, now you gone and done it!

The hotheaded MACHO Macho Mann flips out and scrambles to get into the ring, with Abdullah and Synth desperately trying to hold him back. As he thrashes around like a wildman, the referee becomes distracted. And Krista capitalises, with a LOW PUNT on Leon!!

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE
Krista going south!

As Logan is dragged back outside by the rest of the lumberjacks, Krista smirks to herself. The crafty World Champion then hooks up Leon and delivers the Life In The Fab Lane (Twist Of Fate)!!

COACH
NO! That manipulative bitch!!

Krista hooks the leg and blows a kiss at the restrained Logan...

CROWD
3!!!

...no! The referee stops counting, to the confusion of everybody, not noticing that Malaysia had placed Leon's foot on the bottom rope!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

COLE
Oh come on!

Krista seethes and turns her attention to Malaysia, who unchallenged, climbs onto the apron.

COLE
This is getting way, way out of control!

COACH
Well what do you expect, Krista's antagonising all these lumberjacks! It's her fault she's her and it's her fault they all want to rip her head off!

As Krista and Malaysia go eye to eye, Leon manages to reach up and pull Krista down with a schoolboy...

NO!!

Krista runs at Leon, who sidesteps, causing Krista and Malaysia to collide!!

"YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH..."

Which goes down well, until Krista staggers backwards into a Blue Thunder Bomb!!

NO!!

Leon stares down the referee, moving towards him but wisely stopping short of attacking. Instead he takes the frustrations out on himself, pulling at his own hair.

"KRIS - TA!"
"KRIS - TA!"
"KRIS - TA!"
"KRIS - TA!"

Slowly getting back to her feet it's clear that Krista is rattled and unsure of where she is, she gets to one knee. Leon quickly shuffles into position and aims with the rolling sobat again... but again Krista ducks... AND APPLIES THE BLUEBALL SPECIAL!! Leon's eyes bulge as other areas of his body are forced to bulging point. But before much damage can be done, he manages to swat Krista's hands away and BLAST her in the face with a knee strike!!

COLE
Oh, what a vicious shot to the jaw! He may have knocked Krista out!

Krista collapses backwards, her legs folded underneath her and Leon falls on top sensing victory...

KRISTA PUSHES UP AND KICKS OUT!!!

COLE
No, a miraculous kickout!

COACH
This is the time Leon's gotta be thinking "what do I do?"

COLE
And there's no point asking for advice from his lumberjacks, because they wouldn't know either!

Dragged back up, Krista is thrown into the corner and overwhelmed with right hands, frustration beginning to get the better of Leon. The referee drags Leon away as Krista is beaten down into a defensive position against the bottom turnbuckle, covering up to protect herself. Leon backs away into the opposite corner, ready to strike. His attention is taken by an arguement on the outside though, as JADE and MAYA have come to the ring to route on their mother. Leon's eyes widen and he immediately protests to the referee that they're not lumberjacks and should be sent to the back. But he's beaten to it by an angry Abdullah Abir. Which leads to D*LUX getting in his face and a brawl breaking out between the boybanders and The Heavenly Rockers!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
It's breaking down between the lumberjacks! And you had to expect this, the hostilities between The Heavenly Rockers and D*LUX!

Rico, Lucius and Vinny all pick themselves up and try to seperate the warring tag teams, Mister Dick and Malaysia eventually wading in as well. Watching all this in despair, Leon finally notices Krista is up and charges into the corner, taking off with the Superman Spear...

...but Krista moves out of the way!! And Leon dives headfirst into the middle turnbuckle!!

COLE
Nobody home!

COACH
These stupid lumberjacks... come on guys, get it together! Focus!

Pulling himself up in the corner, Leon slowly turns around, right into KIDOLO...

...NO!! Leon trips Krista up and looks for the LIONTAMER...

...but Krista counters, pushing her feet against Leon's chest and pushing him back into the turnbuckles! As Leon staggers out, she then sits up and rolls Leon up with an inside cradle...

NO!!

COLE
Not often you see Krista use a move so elementary as an inside cradle, but it almost worked!

The in-fighting between the lumberjacks continues up the aisle, D*LUX and The Heavenly Rockers still refusing to be pulled apart. The Enterprise remain at ringside, the only two lumberjacks who haven't lost sight of their job.

COLE
Leon's plan is falling apart before his eyes here!

Krista attacks Leon with a series of open handed shots, then leaps up and cracks him with an enziguri! A full frontflip leaves Rodez prone on the mat and Krista gets a smile on her face. Blowing a kiss to the crowd, she bends over and prepares to shake what God gave her. Before, suddenly, Abdullah returns and climbs to the apron.

COLE
And now, another distraction!

COACH
He's just trying to get the referee to restore order, that's all!

COLE
Well this is a funny way of doing it, look at Wright!

Sliding into the ring with the briefcase, CW sneaks up behind Krista as she cusses out The Speaker Of The Prophets and prepares to strike. The Pittsburgh crowd scream out, trying to warn Krista of the dangers waiting as she slowly turns around...

...and DUCKS the briefcase shot! Wright just about stops short of running into the referee and quickly turns around, looking to try again. But Krista pops up and hits A BRIEFCASE ASSISTED KIDOLOGY!!!!!!

"YYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

The briefcase going flying, as does Christian. But before Krista can retrieve either, Theodore Moneymaker appears and traps her in the BANK VAULT!!!

MONEYMAKER
HIT HER! HIT HER!

Holding Krista in the cobra clutch, Moneymaker motions to the briefcase as Leon hauls himself back up. Seeing the referee is out of position Leon quickly snatches up the briefcase and glares at Krista. A cold, satisfied glare, as he takes a running swing...

...and NAILS MONEYMAKER ACROSS THE HEAD!!!!!

COLE
OOHH! Right to the SKULL! And not the intended one!

Leon sheds no tears for Moneymaker, but soon sheds them as a result of KIDOLOGY FROM KRISTA!!!!!

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

COACH
GAAAAH!!

Krista makes the cover and the referee is drawn away from Abdullah, as Jade and Maya tear him from the apron and hold him down...

3!!!!!

COLE
Incredible! Krista, the defier of the odds for so long, has survived the greatest of great odds!

*DINGDINGDING!*

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, your winner of the match... and STILL OAOAST WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION... KRISTA ISADORA DDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNCCCAAAAAAAAAAAANN!!!!!

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Rico, Lucius, Vinny and Mister Dick all look up from the brawl they'd been drawn into and their faces drop as Krista's arms are raised in victory. Just as dejected is Abdullah, overpowered by two teenage girls, who roll into the ring to congratulate their Mom.

COLE
The deck was stacked against Queen Krista tonight, Leon with plenty of Aces up his sleeve. But in the end, maybe it was too many. Because for all the common enemies surrounding her, Krista still managed to come out the other side with another soul crushing victory!

Looking down at the three bodies around her, Krista is handed the World Title and shrugs, ice-cool as always, as if humbling all her humbled adversaries one more time was no trouble at all. She raises the title over her hand with an alluring smile to the cameras, taking great joy in celebrating over Christian Wright's body. Giving him a great view upwards. If only he were conscious.

COLE
And in the end, the decision to add D*LUX as lumberjacks came back to bite Leon. The decision to have lumberjacks in the first place came back to bite Leon. I guess karma really is a bitch, huh?

COACH
Oh very funny. Don't you realise how horrible a scene we've just witnessed? All of Krista's enemies lined-up to knock her down and together, TOGETHER, they couldn't stop her. The woman already thinks she's invincible, just imagine how she's going to feel after this! We're fucking screwed!

COLE
And on that cheery note we bid you farewell from Pittsburgh, thank you for joining us at Zero Hour!

Krista continues to celebrate with the Duncan clan, kneeling down to pose next to a KOed Theodore Moneymaker as we

[b]FADE OUT.[/b]

Sign in to follow this