TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

Feedback for the 10/9 HD~!

Great promo by Leon, as usual. Another shot at Krista? Maybe Halloween will be the lucky night.

Holly trying to earn brownie points with the president? Should be a tough match with her and Morgan when it happens.

Well, that was a quick match. But the Hellfire Club got their revenge afterwards. Teams like them and the LKOS are really being boosted through their feuds with the OCC.

Another definitive match here, as it's another successful defense for CI. Cash put up an effort, but no chance against those four.

And now, the first ever tag team showdown, and it does not disappoint. VINTAGE Chicks over Dicks, you might say, and the interaction between Zack and Leon was great. Fantastic.

Talk-heavy show this week, but we do it right. Lots of great build to the Halloween show.

MOTN: Main event

LOTN: "Well, how fitting it will be, October 31st of this year. How poetic, that at Halloween, all of those sins that Krista's committed will finally come back to haunt her. But Krista needn't be concerned with the spirits of the dead. Because on this October 31st, the ones she has to fear are the ones who are dead inside." - Leon Rodez

Incredible Leon promo to open the show. He’s become our Jericho!

Holly vs. Morgan at THS? :o

Alf bumping into the DA all bandaged was awesome. The stuff later on was equally great.

Loved the little angle before the 8-man tag.

Surreal seeing the Usual Suspects back together, if for 1 night only, as heels. Imagine the Mega-Powers as heels in the WWF. That said, helluva main event, including the greatest tag ever! And Zack jobbed! Guess that’s his reward for not being around as much! :lol:

MOTN: COD vs. TUS

LOL Moment:

SANDMAN

But how do you know that the accident caused that injury to his head?

OFFICER

His DNA was on the windshield.

Fuck the old entrance video! I'm changing the theme song to Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus.

Leon's promo was tres bien, another great example of promo writing.

Tony's got the graphic game fucked up, I don't have any good pictures of Rico and Soul for match graphics. Gotta go looking I guess. Anyway fun little match, the OCC's are giving rubs to everyone , no homo.

I thought for shizzle sheezy for reazy that the 8 man title would change hands. I am losing my skills of prediction.

LOL@the DA putting on their junior detective caps. That was very funny. For some reason they remind me of a HS clique from Gossip Girl. Reject is the brains, Sandman is the brawn, TK is the sidekick, and Mister Dick's the dick. Plus they even got girls! Does Sandman wear his bandana's backstage or does he just walk around with his face shown?

Glad everyone liked the mainevent!

Sign in to follow this