TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

HD: Los Diablos segment

It's almost Halloween! And clearly, some OAOAST superstars are already in the mood for Halloween, namely Los Diablos De Fuego. The devilish luchadors are decked out in full devil costumes. All pink, leather devil costumes. Where you would buy such a thing is not something I wish to think too deeply about. Giggling to themselves, Moracca and Mariachi scamper down the halls creating mischief, as devils are known to do. On their way down the hall, they spy Jumbo and Deuce Deuce Bigelow hanging out. Excitedly they point over and sneak up behind Jumbo, catching him in mid bite of a slice of chocolate cake...

MORACCA and MARIACHI
BOOOOO!!

JUMBO
:O ..MMF..HYURGH!!

As Jumbo starts choking on the cake, Moracca and Mariachi start humping at his legs, before scampering off in search of more people to spook. And leaving Deuce to perform the heimleich on his choking friend.

MORACCA and MARIACHI
Tee-hee-hee-hee!

Spying another target, Los Diablos titter. OAOAST broadcast colleagues Tony Brannigan and Maggie Nerdly chat, blissfully unaware of the fact they're being watched. And as Big Tone works his ravishing charms on The It Girl...

MORACCA and MARIACHI
BOOOOO!!

...he's shocked to be ambushed and MOLESTED!

BRANNIGAN
HEY! GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!

Brannigan, still burly after years out of the ring, manages to throw Los Diablos off of him and turns around with a snarl on his face. Los Diablos do a double-take, then take off, as Brannigan thinks about giving chase. He thinks better, not quite so nimble after years out of the ring. And he turns back to find Maggie laughing at what happened.

Meanwhile, Los Diablos carry on with their mischief. Still delighted with their brush with T-Bod, Los Diablos giggle like a pair of enfatuated schoolgirls as they head down the halls. As they do, Morgan Nerdly heads the other way, deep in her own mixed-up thoughts. Los Diablos hear footsteps and without looking, they leap out at the oncoming person...

MORACCA and MARIACHI
BOOOOO!!

MORGAN
[i]AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!![/i]

MORACCA and MARIACHI
:huh: :huh:

Not seeing the fun in this light-hearted spooking, Morgan hits the floor and curls up into a ball, her eyes panicked. Clearly terrified the Women's Champion shakes like a leaf, convinced she's in some kind of immediate danger from these two devils. Moracca and Mariachi quickly realise that this isn't part of their fun and look at each other, confused. Beginning to get worried, the pink devils then take off, leaving poor Morgan a quivering wreck on the floor.

Sign in to follow this