TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

HD: Leon/Josie segment

In her office, Josie Baker is busy in mid-conversation, with a sheepish looking Molly Nerdly.

MOLLY
...but, it won't happen again, I promise.

JOSIE
It better hadn't. Otherwise next time, you'll be explaining yourself to the board of directors. Besides, what do you think your fellow students think of you, exposing yourself on live Pay Per View?

MOLLY
It was Halloween. Half of them were doing the same thing... on a smaller scale, admittedly. And also, a couple of them do life drawing classes, where you have to paint the naked model? Anyway, they said I was breaking down barriers. You know, desensitising the natural state of nudity?

JOSIE
This isn't [i]art[/i], Molly. It's wrestling. Big difference. Now, I can't let this go unpunished I'm afraid, so you can expe...

A THUD suddenly interrupts the lecture. Stomping into the room with a face like thunder, [b]Leon Rodez[/b] glares a hole through Josie's forehead.

LEON
(to Molly)
Leave. Now.

Not needing telling twice, Molly hurries off. Josie tries not to let herself by intimidated by the hulking, fuming wrestler in her face and stares right back.

LEON
You owe me.

JOSIE
I take it this is about Sunda...

LEON
You owe me... and you know it. I had Krista beat. I got [i]screwed[/i] last week... and I want to know what you're going to do about it.

JOSIE
Well the way I see it, you screwed yourself. If you hadn't asked for it to be no disqualifications, then Alix wouldn't have been able to interfere, would she? You know, not everything is everyone else's fault in your life, Leon.

Barely able to contain himself, Leon grinds his teeth.

LEON
You know damn well, you also said no outside interference. But apparantly, that doesn't extend to anyone helping Krista. And you know damn well, I asked for a one on one match. All these goddamn briefcases... I am sick and tired of people running in and snatching away what's rightfully mine!

JOSIE
Well, I also said last week that you've used up your opportunites. And I stick by that. So for now, you're just going to have to wait in line.

Leon just stands there, breathing heavily, staring at Josie. Then, suddenly, he makes a move forward, pinning Josie up against her desk.

LEON
Do you want to know, what I felt, when I hit that 450 on Krista last week? Do you want to know, what I felt, when I heard her arm SNAP in two!? Do you want to know how I felt when I looked at her eyes glazing over, her lips trembling, barely able to take a breath!? NOTHING. I felt NOTHING. Now, I accept... that the whole world is against me. But I am long since past the point of lying down and taking it. And as far as I'm concerned, anyone who's against me and is playing their part in making my life a living hell... they deserve EVERYTHING they get. No matter... WHO... they are.

JOSIE
Y-you wouldn't dare lay a finger on me.

LEON
Oh... maybe [i]I[/i] wouldn't.

Josie's eyes widen.

LEON
The question is... do you want to find out?

Taking a step away Leon finally gives Josie some space to breathe, which she desperately needs. Leon scowls at her for a few more seconds before turning and leaving, as Josie tries to compose herself.

Sign in to follow this