TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

HD: Leon opening seg + 1 more!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Suddenly, the cameras cut to the entrance way as LEON RODEZ stalks to the ring.

COLE
Oh, great. Looks like we're being interrupted here, Leon Rodez, apparantly with something more important to say.

COACH
I don't doubt that. Some warning woulda been nice though!

Leon enters the ring with a microphone, head bowed. His eyes look out from under his brow and glare at the fans jeering him, trying to prevent him from speaking. He sighs into the microphone and starts speaking slowly and carefully.

LEON
I came here tonight... to get what I want. Nobody will return my calls. Nobody will answer my requests. So until I do get what I want, I am going to stand in this ring... and I am going to wait...

"YOU SUCK!"
"YOU SUCK!"
"YOU SUCK!"
"YOU SUCK!"

LEON
I am sick... and I am tired... of outside forces standing in my way of being the World's Heavyweight Champion. I cannot do anything about bad luck. And I cannot do anything about the fates, that seem to have conspired to make my life a living, breathing hell. But none of that has to do with why I am out here.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

LEON
They're not to blame this time. The people to blame are Reject... Alix Maria Spezia... and Josie Baker... and I [i]can[/i] do something about them.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

LEON
And until I get the fair, unhindered shot at the World Title that I deserve... then I will take my frustrations out on whichever forces I do have control over.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Finally being drowned out, Leon stops and scowls at the audience.

COLE
Boy, Leon, about as bitter as we've ever seen him. And that's saying something, with his actions and demeanour in the past eight months.

COACH
I think he's deadly serious, Michael. And I don't like the fact that you and me are the closest guys to him wearing OAOAST logos on our shirts.

"YOU SUCK!"
"YOU SUCK!"
"YOU SUCK!"
"YOU SUCK!"

LEON
It seems that this company... is run by some very insecure people. These people see fit to play with the lives of those below them. They kick people while they are down... they tread on those who get in their way... and they revel in the power and the wealth that they do not deserve. The good people of the OAOAST, like me, are treated with disdain and disgust... the unloved toys that are kicked around and torn and twisted... this company is unfair and unjust... it rewards the evil and the greedy...

Finally, to the relief of everyone, JOSIE BAKER appears on the stage, flanked by security. Leon scowls up the ramp at her, as she shakes her head.

JOSIE
Okay, that's quite enough Leon. You've said your piece and I've said mine. You're not getting what you want tonight.

LEON
You are exactly the kind of person that I am talking about. You have the power and the wealth... and you have gotten there with a complete disregard for anyone else around you. Not only have you systematically picked me apart, you sit behind your desk and you bully someone defenceless like Morgan... you plot annd you scheme to try and ruin her life as well, you...

JOSIE
Excuse me!? Defenceless!? Morgan!? No no, we're not even getting into that, but you are way off the mark. And from the sounds of it, you may well be completely off the deep-end too!

"YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

The cheers of the crowd bite at Leon, causing him to cringe.

LEON
You people cheer... and laugh... at the thought of mental illness and suffering of someone else? These are your people, Josie? The people your company panders to and placates? Why am I not surprised?

JOSIE
You know, we could stand her all day and listen to your own personal brand of "life lessons", Leon. But, I have a show to run. So, I'm going to make this very simple. You say that you want to "do something". That's fine by me. But you will NOT being doing anything about Reject, because you are not getting a shot at the OAOAST World Championship in the near future. And you should get rid of any thoughts of doing something about me, right now. But as far as Alix Maria Spezia goes? You might just be able to do something about her. Because in just over two weeks, we've got a Pay Per View called November Reign. And at November Reign, there will be traditional Survivor Series Matches. Including, just signed, a match with a team lead by Alix, taking on a team lead by yourself.

Shaking his head, Leon doesn't much care for this announcement.

LEON
You know what I want, Josie... and you know that [i]that[/i] is not even close to it.

JOSIE
Well, as the saying goes Leon, you can't always get what you want. And unless you leave this ring right now, you will get a little of what you need.

"YYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
Woah. Josie Baker, laying down the law!

COACH
Yeah, with about 20 people backing her up!

Leon paces around the ring, before glaring back up at Josie.

LEON
I might get what I need, you say. Well, the way I see it, with Krista on the disabled list... you [i]need[/i] Alix Maria Spezia to stay healthy. That's the thing with life, Josie. You think you have it all figured out. And then it stabs you clean through the heart! Trust me when I tell you, sometimes you don't get what you want, [i]or[/i] what you need... you just get hurt.

Dropping the microphone, Leon leaves the ring. Josie's security parts to let him up the aisle, but Leon takes a different route and leaves over the barricade and through the crowd just to be problematic. Josie watches him navigate through the crowd, a troubled expression on her face.

At the back of the arena, we see Leon Rodez and Morgan Nerdly, preparing to leave. United in misery, they reach the back door, before being bellowed at.

JOSH
LEON! LEON, can I get a word!

Huffing and puffing, Josh Matthews jogs over with a microphone, to a cold welcome.

JOSH
Uhm, we heard earlier on that at November Reign, you will be captaining a Survivor Series team, to take on a team captained by Alix Maria Spezia... and, of course, Morgan you're also captaining a Survivor Series team. Have you got any thoughts yet on who you're going to select for your teams?

Looming towards Josh, Leon glares him down, making him regret ever asking a question in his life.

LEON
As far as I'm concerned... we're the [i]only[/i] people in this world who will watch our backs. We look out for each oher... because no-one else will... so, how about you tell me who I'm supposed to find to team with?

Leon turns away and ushers Morgan out the door and out the arena, leaving Josh answerless.

Sign in to follow this