TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tony149

HD: LDCMG vs. CAA

BUFFER
The following #1 contenders match is scheduled for one fall, with the winner receiving their tag team title shot at the New Year's Spectacular. 

“The World is Mine” by David Guetta hits and the LDCMG head to the ring flanked by green and gold spotlights.  

BUFFER
Introducing first, representing THE ENTERPRISE and accompanied by LORELEI DECENZO… at a total combine weight of 430 pounds, COLIN MAGUIRE, JR. and SPENCER REIGER… THE LDC MMMOOOONNEYGANG!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

CMJ and Reiger taunt the crowd. 

COLE
Right now let’s take you back to this past Sunday night at November Reign. It was the LDC Moneygang and Can-Am Assassins vs. Team Heyross, Deuce Deuce Bigelow and Jumbo. After jumping to a 4 on 2 advantage, a miscue lead to the elimination of Spencer Reiger. What happened next stunned us all.  

[b][color=purple]November Reign[/color]
Courtesy: OAOAST Home Entertainment[/b]

[quote]Lorelei throws her arms up in disgust, then proceeds to scold the Can-Am Assassins.

COACH
Looks like Lorelei is coaching up her team, Cole.

Just as that’s said Lorelei SLAPS Strutter!

COLE
I don’t know about that.  

COACH
Obviously Lorelei subscribes to the Bobby Knight method of coaching.

Strutter gets in Lorelei’s face, but CMJ comes to her defense. An argument ensues and CMJ walks away with Lorelei and Reiger.

STRUTTER
:huh:

COLE
Is he leaving?

COACH
It appears so.

The referee starts to count CMJ out.

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!
FOUR!
FIVE!
SIX!
SEVEN!
EIGHT!
NINE!
TEN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4th elimination: Colin Maguire, Jr.
eliminated by: Count out
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COLE
Some co-captain CMJ is. I can’t believe he took his ball and went home.[/quote]

COLE
The Can-Am Assassins would ultimately go down at the hands of Team Heyross, but they weren’t done fighting yet.

[quote]We cut to the Enterprise’s private dressing room where CMJ and Spencer Reiger are dining on turkey legs.

BRANNIGAN
Spencer Reiger, CMJ, I gotta tell you, for two guys whose team just LOST you sure don’t seem too upset.

CMJ
(mouthful)
It couldn’t happen to a bunch of nicer guys.

REIGER
More like a pair of TURKEYS if you ask me. I mean, some partners the Can-Am Assassins were. The whole concept of tonight’s show is teamwork. So why the hell did they stand on the apron with their thumbs up their ass while CMJ laid in on the floor in a world of hurt and I got spiked with the Orange Crush?!?

Suddenly a lot of screaming and shouting is heard in the halls. Then the door kicks open and THE CAN-AM ASSASSINS enter.

STRUTTER
THERE YOU ARE, YOU SONS OF BITCHES!

With that all hell breaks loose as the LDC Moneygang and Can-Am Assassins go at it backstage. OAOAST officials quick to rush in and separate the four.[/quote]

The Can-Am Assassins rush the ring as “Tom Sawyer“ plays.

COACH
They’re not wasting any time, Cole.

* DINGDINGDING *

The bell sounds as CMJ and Reiger attack the CAA on the way in. Whipped across, the CAA put on the brakes and Strutter hits THE THUNDER BAY THROTTLE on Reiger while Pantera POWERBOMBS CMJ!

Strutter covers Reiger. 

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

*DINGDINGDING*

COLE/COACH
:huh:

LORELEI
:o

“Tom Sawyer” by Rush cues as the CAA hands are raised. 

BUFFER
Here are your winners and #1 contenders to the One & Only World Tag Team Championship… FELIX STRUTTER, KEN PANTERA… THE CAN-AM ASSASSINS!!!

The CAA receive a mix reaction. Strutter wipes the sweat off Pantera’s brow and flicks it at Lorelei. 

COLE
Look at that. Strutter didn’t even break a sweat. 

COACH
I still can’t believe what we just saw. I don’t think the match even lasted 30 seconds.

COLE
It’ll be anything but sweet dreams tonight for the LDC Moneygang. The Can-Am Assassins are your new #1 contenders. What a match it should be with them and…Deuce Deuce Bigelow and Jumbo?

[b]The most decorated tag team in OAOAST history.

[color=blue]TEAM HEYROSS[/color]

Nearly 1,000 lbs of humanity. 

[color=red]DEUCE DEUCE BIGELOW & JUMBO[/color]

The One & Only World Tag Team Titles at stake. 

[color=blue]TEAM HEYROSS[/color] vs. [color=red]DEUCE DEUCE BIGELOW & JUMBO[/color]

[color=purple]THIS WEEKEND ON OAOAST SYNDICATED[/color]

Check local listings for time and date.[/b]

Sign in to follow this