TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

Booking for this week's Syndicated!!

My stuff alone might be able to fill the whole show!

OAO World Tag Team Title Match

Team Heyross © vs. Deuce Deuce Bigelow & Jumbo

Plus additional segments

A question: are we to assume that anyone is available to use for these shows? I'm just looking for fresh matchups instead of rotating my characters against each other all the time. Just let me know if there are any exceptions. I already know that Christian Wright has his streak going, so he'd be a no-go unless he's winning.

A question: are we to assume that anyone is available to use for these shows? I'm just looking for fresh matchups instead of rotating my characters against each other all the time. Just let me know if there are any exceptions. I already know that Christian Wright has his streak going, so he'd be a no-go unless he's winning.

Alix can't wrestle because she's the host, but if someone wanted to do a US title match I wouldn't mind, Krista has an arm injury, Moneymaker is supposed to have a shoulder injury to explain his absence, but I assume we wouldn't bother using major characters like those three without asking anyway. CW can wrestle, just not lose to anyone!

Anyway it' be a good idea to use the booking thread so we all know who's being used for what.

Christian Wright Vs another OAOVW Student

My segment is in. It was going to be two, but since they were both DA segments setting up matches down the road, I just tied it into one.

Sign in to follow this