Patty O'Green

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 12/10/09

-OVER 200 COUNTRIES IN 10 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES-

-TO MORE THEN TEN MILLION VIEWERS EACH WEEK-

-THE OAOAST THE WORLD WIDE LEADER IN PARODY ENTERTAINMENT-

hd.jpg

We come to the OAOAST Arena

dead-or-alive-4-20050916065330622_640w.j

The view switches to festively beautiful sofa central. The area has been painstakingly converted into a Holiday fantasy land, littered with fake snow as well as Christmas and Hanukkah decorations.

COLE

Folks, we are live and on the air with OAOAST HeldDOWN~! Happy Hanukkah to all our Jewish OAOAST Marks and superstars like the Duncan family. I'm Michael Cole, alongside The Coach Johnathan Coachman.

COACH

What up, peeps? Mikey, we got another gigantic show tonight, don't we?

COLE

We sure do. Team Heyross makes a defense of their tag team titles, Mister Dick collides with the man mountain known as Jumbo, Morgan defends her belt against Melissa, and in our mainevent Alix Maria Spezia defends her Us Title against her arch rival and former lover, Leon Rodez. But right now we start with The Centennial Man Christian Wright!

We go to the ring where

maggiehead-1.jpg

MAGGIE NERDLY

stands beside…

cwheadshot.jpg

CHRISTIAN WRIGHT

MAGGIE

What’s up ya’ll?! I’m here in the ring with HeldDOWN’s Centennial Man, Christian Wright.

“BOOOOOOOO!”

WRIGHT

Hail, brave child!

MAGGIE

Aight, so at WDW: Season’s Beatings you’ve got the honor of facing former WDW and OAOAST superstar and one of OAOVW’s current trainers, Chris Stevens.

WRIGHT

Still your tongue, good friend, I consider not an honor nor pleasure to encounter Chris Stevens in fisticuffs. My cognizance of this chapfallen skirmish recognizes it only as thine opportunity to tender due justice to sir Christopher Stevens.

MAGGIE

What do ya mean by that? Due Justice? I don’t get it.

WRIGHT

Fear not, sharper minds than your’s lack the ultimate comprehension of my wisdom. My words speak to Stevens’ down-in-the-mouth dismal handling of one OAOAST development program. I, in my pulchritudinous performances, have given birth and life to countless opportunities for the youth of OAOVW. I do not bog them in the endless swamp of senseless tape watching and nongermane drills. Nay, young child, I am no Chris Stevens, perpetrator of those offenses. I am a god child with gifts far beyond that which any developmental system may provide. I graciously and generously offer the golden pillars, of stardom, success and mythical status all through kindly given oppurtunities to supplant my winning streak. Even those who fail in this most perilous of missions shall have their name known by history’s greatest scholars! I offer the wisdom of generations and hard won experience and I will gladly meed parcel and part to any OAOVW student requiring freedom from Chris Stevens’ shackles. Now with that let us begin my challenge anew!

A half-Asian half-caucausin man with bright spiked blond hair strides down the entrance ramp. For an outfit her wears a zip up sleeveless blue shirt, a shoulder pad with a lion on it, criss crossing buckles around his chest, a black shawl around his waist and pitch black leather pants.

BUFFER

The opponent, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, he is….KAGE-DACHI!

DING DING DING the bell rings as Kage-Dachi enters the battleground.

Kage-Dachi started the match off by offering The Centennial Man a handshake. Wright shuns such sportsmanship and instead strikes his opponent with a European uppercut. KD falls backwards into the ropes. He uses them to push himself back to CW with a lariat, but The Natural effortlessly brings him to the canvas with a drop toe hold.

COLE

Kage-Dachi at age twenty six is a two time OAOVW TV Title champion, and says his favorite OAOAST superstar of all time is Tony Brannigan.

COACH

Kind of interesting when you think about it, early on in CW’s career he had a high profile feud with Tony Branningan and Dan Black of Black T.

Dachi begins to lift himself off the canvas, however he’s caught in a side headlock by The Centennial Man. The Natural torques and grinds on KD’s head, until the OAOVW trainee shoves him into the ropes. Upon his return, Wright is struck in the chest by a picture perfect dropkick from his rival!

COLE

Wow! Did you see the height on that dropkick.

COACH

Kid has got some ups, I’ll give him that.

More annoyed than anything, Wright rushes back towards his feet. KD tries to overwhelm with clubbing forearms but The Centennial Man effortlessly blocks the strikes. He then traps KD into front facelock. Within moments he’s crushing the poor youngster with a vicious jack hammer! Referee Clem Buzzlefoxer counts the ensuing pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

But CW breaks the pinfall of his own accord.

COLE

Now how is this helping a young student? How does prolonging a beating teach anyboy anything?

COACH

He’s giving him a chance to fight back by not pinning him right away.

Wright has KD trapped against the corner and uses that position to flail away at him with European Uppercuts. KD gets some life into him and proceeds to fight back with wild knife edge chops. But CW stops the comeback soon enough with a knee to the stomach.

“CHRISTIAN SUCKS! CHRISTIAN SUCKS! CHRISTIAN SUCKS!”

“SILENCE!” he calls shortly before battering the youngster with several more European Uppercuts. KD again attempts to fight back, but Wright has little difficulty in tripping him up with a double leg takedown. Before KD can even fight back Wright is rolling him into the Wallstreet Cloverleaf! In mere seconds the OAOVW trainee submits to Wright’s signature hold!

BUFFER

Your winner as a result of a submission…..CHRISTIAAAAAAN WRRRRRRIGHTtttt!

“BOOOOOOOOOOO!”

COLE

Great lesson right there from Master Yoda. I’m sure Kage-Dachi learned a lot there about being a superstar. Yeah, right.

COACH

I hope he learned to get a better ring name!

Wright is given a microphone for his familiar refrain…

WRIGHT

From this day forth, I defiantely vow... no man, woman nor beast shall commit thine self to defeat!

LATER TONIGHT

TAG TITLES ON THE LINE

LOS CONQUISTADORS VS TEAM HEYROSS

TONIGHT!

TONIGHT'S MAINEVENT

UNITED STATES TITLE

ALIX MARIA SPEZIA VS LEON RODEZ

TONIGHT!

Returning from break, we find ourselves focused on legendary announcer Michael Buffer.

BUFFER

The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Currently in the ring, first from Tampa, Florida… PAUL SCOTT! His tag team partner, from Seattle, Washington… GREG TAYLOR!

Both guys wave to the crowd in typical jobber fashion.

COACH

These guys picked a bad week to sign a match contract, Cole.

COLE

You’re not kidding. Their opponents are still in a foul mood over what happened last week.

“The World is Mine” by David Guetta hits and the LDCMG head to the ring flanked by green and gold spotlights.

BUFFER

And their opponents, accompanied by LORELEI DECENZO, representing THE ENTERPRISE… at a total combine weight of 430 pounds… COLIN MAGUIRE, JR., SPENCER REIGER… THE LDC MMMOOOONNEYGANG!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

CMJ and Reiger are all business tonight. They enter the ring and pummel their opponents.

* DINGDINGDING *

COLE

And this one’s underway already!

CMJ hammers Paul in the corner with Irish uppercuts as Reiger chops Taylor. The LDCMG whip their opponents into each other, and then CMJ executes an HARVARDPLEX, with Reiger following up with a SLINGSHOT DOUBLE STOMP! Standing dropkick sends Taylor into the arms of CMJ for an IRISH SUPLEX!

COACH

Talk about a public execution. Scott and Taylor are getting killed out there.

COLE

The LDC Moneygang said nobody would be safe until the tag titles were around their waists. So far they’re living up to their promise.

SPIKE REIGER COUNTER leads to the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

* DINGDINGDING *

BUFFER

Here are your winners, the team of COLIN MAGUIRE, JR. and SPENCER REIGER… THE LDC MMMOOOONNEYGANG!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

But the guys are done yet. Lorelei pulls a pair of GIANT MONEYBAGS to place Scott and Taylor in.

COLE

Come on now. This is uncalled for.

CMJ and Reiger slump the bags over their shoulders and head off backstage.

COACH

Message sent and received, Cole. The LDC Moneygang mean business.

COLE

A good start for The Enterprise early on tonight, against less than top competition.

COMING UP NEXT

WOMEN'S TITLE

MORGAN NERDLY VS MELISSA NERDLY

NEXT

COMMERCIAL

We return from commercial break with Holly sitting at the Holiday themed sofa central with Cole and Coach.

COLE

Warm season’s greetings to the number one contender Holly!

HOLLY

You don’t have to be nice just because I’m sitting out here with you. I sure as shit aren’t gonna be nice to either of you.

COACH

I like this girl!

HOLLY

I don’t like you.

COLE

I like her even more.

BUFFER

The following women’s title contest is scheduled for one fall….

The flowing and rhythmical sounds of Eminem and Jay-Z’s Renegade play to an accompaniment of boos. Entrance doors rip apart as yellow lights flicker at the sides of the video screens. Stepping onto the stage is Melissa Nerdly, wearing red and yellow 80's style spandex workout gear, complete with leg warmers. At her side stands Malaysia, clad in a black corset and black bikini bottoms.

BUFFER

Now making her way to the ring, being accompanied by Malaysia, she hails from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and represents the Deadly Alliance….MELISSAAAAAAA NERDLY!

Malaysia frightens the OAOAST Marks with cracks of her whip. It’s a behavior that doesn’t go unnoticed by Melissa, who laughes at everyone that flinches at her sister’s menacing attacks.

COLE

Holly how would you feel if Melissa took home the women’s title tonight, defeating Morgan, which you haven’t done?

HOLLY

As long as I can get my hands on the women’s title, I’ll be a happy bitch.

Melissa enters the ring with Malaysia trailing behind her. The Nerdly duo strike a pose with Malaysia flexing behind Melissa who drops to her knees and tosses her hands through her vibrant hair.

Images of flaring electricity broadcast over every video screen in the arena, as a moody, fierce blue glow comes over the arena. Terror from the skies rains down as an electrical bolt smashes into the stage during the song’s early guitar riffs. Into the smoky haze left behind by the missile of electricity comes Morgan, her tiny body filling out a pin stripped booty shorted romper. She gazes with some fear in her eyes, at her two sisters in the ring.

BUFFER

Now introducing the champion from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, she is the current women’s champion, be prepared for Shock and Awe from MORGAAAAN NERDLYYYYYYYY!

Some fans try to offer their hands towards Morgan as he tenativly makes her trip down the entrance ramp. Unaware that this is a kind gesture, Morgan skirts away from those fans.

Morgan gets into the ring, walking right past a smirking Melissa to reach the center ropes. She leans over them and takes an innocent and docile gaze to the OAOAST Marks.

COLE

Well, Holly?

HOLLY

Well what, badbreath? I see her and she sees me. But the difference is she’s freaked out of her mind, and I’m perfectly calm. I can’t wait for New Years Spectacular.

DING DING DING

The sisters meet in the middle of the ring for a lockup. It only lasts but for a few seconds before Melissa switches behind Morgan to grab a hammer lock. Frustrated but not totally out, Morgan rolls to the canvas. When she pops back up she’s able to gain an arm wrench over Melissa. Morgan doesn’t hold that move for long, before switching into a side headlock. Melissa grabs onto Morgan’s partially exposed BUTT cheeks and pinches them! Malaysia revels and delights in the sight at hand.

COLE

Just like me and Coach do every commercial break!

With BUTT cheeks suitably hurting, Morgan is easily flipped to the ground by her sister. Melissa wraps her long, spandex covered legs across Morgan’s neck in an effort to choke her out. However, Melissa lacks the proper leg strength to hold such a move, and miss Morgan powers out. Both ladies rise to their feet , with Morgan striking first with a side headlock take down. As soon as Melissa’s slender frame hits the canavs, Morgan gives her some pay back by PINCHING HER NOSE!

COLE

At least she didn’t bite her!

HOLLY

Funny, Logan loves when I bite him. Loves it.

COLE

I wouldn’t mind sinking my teeth into that well cooked piece of man meat! Yes!

Morgan begins bringing her elder sister off the canavs. But Melissa grabs her slightly curled blond hair and uses it to fling her back to the canavs. In celebration, Reject’s girl fluffs her own golden locks.

“MORGAN’S HOTTER! MORGAN’S HOTTER! MORGAN’S HOTTER!” the OAOAST Marks chant, greatly upsetting Melissa. Grumbling about the rude audience, Melissa roughly pulls Morgan to her feet. She shoves the petite champion into the corner, and slams knife edge chops into her chest.

“Make her scream, Melissa! I wanna hear her beg for mercy!” Malaysia roars in a sexually frenzied voice.

COLE

Isn’t it kind of odd that Malaysia would get turned on by her own sister’s suffering?

COACH

Leave it to you, the professional mood killer.

Morgan begins fighting back at Melissa, ramming her platform heels into Melissa’s stomach. The shots force Melissa backwards as they begin crashing against her ribcage. Morgan then attempts an irish whip, however Melissa reverses the hold and sends Morgan tumbling over the ropes. Melissa strikes another one of her arrogant poses, asking “Who’s hotter now?”, unaware that Morgan lurks on the ring apron. She becomes aware of this major problem when Morgan springs into the ring with a bulldog!

COLE

Wow!

HOLLY

(beep), am I supposed to be (beep) impressed? Nothing impresses me about Morgan except how a person on so many pills can make it through life without looking like a (beep) zombie.

Morgan rushes towards her feet, as Melissa slowly gets to her’s. The women’s champion uses her enchanting legs to swing Melissa over to the canvas with a hurricanrana. Melissa is up rather quickly, requiring Morgan to seize her for an Irish whip. However Melissa shifts her weight on the hold and reverses it to send Morgan into the corner. Another pose to the crowd is given by the egotistical Nerdly. On the outside Malaysia implores Melissa to deliver more anguish to Morgan.

“BOOOOOOOOO!” the fans hiss, causing Melissa to dismiss them with a wave. She then darts across the ring hoping to catch Morgan with a body splash. But her baby sister wards her away with an elbow strike. As Melissa stumbles backwards, the tiniest Nerdly elevates herself to the second rope. She then flies forward to strike Melissa down with a cross body block. As the fans cheer, Morgan rises to her feet and nervously chews on her hair.

COLE

Something seems to be getting the better of Morgan at this point.

HOLLY

No shit. Its her (beep) up mind that’s getting the better of her.

Morgan goes to scrape Melissa off the canavs, but he opponent fights back with punches towards Morgan’s thin midsection. The champion staggers away, allowing Melissa to run up behind her and clothesline her to the ground! Melissa smiles out to the booing crowd before driving her elbow into the throat of her kid sister. A pinfall follows that up…

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

Angered by not getting the three, Melissa sits up Morgan and begins kicking her in the back of the head with her tennis shoes.

HOLLY (clapping)

I love it! This is (beep) magical!

COLE

Looking at impassioned look on Malaysia’s face, you aren’t the only one!

Done with her brutal parade of kicks, Melissa drops another elbow that leads into a pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout by Morgan, brings some cheers from the fans.

HOLLY

These guys are all (beep) in the head. Its zero surprise to me they’re warming up to a fellow nutcase. I’ll just be happy as a pig in shit to crush all their dreams for some normalcy in the lives.

Melissa pulls Morgan off the canvas by her half open romper, and traps her inside an abdominal stretch. Morgan screams out in agony which puts a smile onto Melissa’s and Holly’s face. That smile is quickly washed away though, when Morgan summons all her strength to over turn Melissa with a hip toss.

COLE

Nice bit of countering there by Morgan.

HOLLY

Lucky streak, that’s all it is.

Morgan nervously paces about the ring, glaring at both Melissa and the referee. Soon Melissa is to her feet, and blindly charges at Morgan. This proves to be a huge mistake as the cute little champion wraps her inside an abdominal stretch of her own! The problem is that Morgan lacks the strength to maintain the hold, and her bigger sister powers out to drive her backwards with a side Russian leg sweep. Like clockwork Melissa strikes another supermodel pose and the audience is less than receptive to it.

COACH

Go on girl do that thing, let the haters hate and the pimps pimp. You feel me, Holly?

HOLLY

Holla.

Melissa flings herself off the ropes, but runs right into a diving lariat from Morgan! Both beautiful ladies quickly rush to their feet, no worse for the wear. Morgan hammers Melissa with forearms, leading Melissa to respond with her own army of strikes. Morgan quickly backs away from her sister, her platform heels carrying her into the ropes. She then comes forward and strikes Melissa in the face with a HARD shot. Melissa attempts to come back with her own punch but Morgan is much too fast for her and steamrolls her with a leaping knee strike! Morgan then begins running her hands through her sun stroked hair, and mumbles to herself.

COLE

I tell you, Morgan has had her troubles with controlling her anger, but to continue fighting her disease and for her women’s title takes courage.

HOLLY

Courage? Ha! That’s a rich one. If you want courage, think of me. I’m the one risking my life standing against this freak.

Morgan tries to lift Melissa up for a back suplex, however the stronger Nerdly easily fights through the hold and flips through Morgan’s hold. She then rolls Morgan backwards, trapping her inside a dragon sleeper! But much to Melissa’s chagrin, the petite champion uses every ounce of strength in her body to back Melissa against the corner posts. She continues to nervously talk to herself as she lifts Melissa onto the turnbuckles.

COACH

What’s Morgan got cooking?

COLE

Whatever it is it could be very bad for Melissa!

Realizing this Melissa begins fighting back against Morgan, furiously succeeding in knocking her back to the center of the ring. But Morgan only stays away but for so long before she unleashes a superkick into Melissa’s face!

HOLLY

Morgan’s kind of people just (beep) sicken me. Shut up about your problems, nobody gives a shit, just lay the belt down at my feet and walk back to the nuthouse. You ever see slingblade? Those are the kinds of retards and crazies Morgan comes from!

COLE

Folks, Holly’s opinion is her own and is not held by the OAOAST or its officials.

HOLLY

Don’t (beep) talk over me!

Morgan runs up the ring posts and wows an entire audience with an exploder suplex that crashes Melissa into the canvas!

COLE

VINTAGE Morgan Nerdly!

COACH

That’s the first time she’s ever used that move in her life.

Morgan goes back to chewing on her hair with extreme worry as she awaits Melissa’s rise. Once her sister comes to her feet, Morgan rushes her and captures her into a standing fireman’s carry.

COLE

Shock and Awe?

Not quite as Melissa sneaks out the hold! She throws a lariat at Morgan only for Morgan to duck and lift her into another fireman’s carry! This time Morgan doesn’t fail, and crunches Melissa into the canvas with a Shock and Awe! A pinfall quickly follows….

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING

Morgan slinks against the corner, holding her knees to her chest and gazing wide eyed and worried at her defeated sister.

BUFFER

Your winner as a result of a pinfall…..MORGAN NERDLYYYYYYYY!

HOLLY

Alls I gotta say is Josie oughta remove the stick from her (beep)_old, wrinkled (beep) stained ass, and let me do my (beep) job. Shit, its her over management with all the damn referees at November Reign that wrecked my chances of putting this girl away for good. I’m doing everyone a favor, here. Do you want to work in the same environment as a (beep) wack job? Think about it. What if she starts hearing voices telling her to kill us all? What then? Its not safe with this bitch around, and I’m doing you all a favor.

On that final note, Holly slams down her head set and stomps away from Sofa Central. She passes by Morgan and levels several insults her way. Only through the referee’s interference do the two women escape a brawl.

TONIGHT'S MAINEVENT

UNITED STATES TITLE

ALIX MARIA SPEZIA VS LEON RODEZ

TONIGHT

COMMERCIAL

NOVEMBER REIGN SIXTEEN PERSON SURVIVOR SERIES MATCH REPLAY

*DINGDINGDING*

As the bell sounds, the teams get together in their corners. Landon leads all seven of his team-mates with a last minute strategy session, while Baron makes it clear he's starting for his team. On the outside, Queen Esther blissfully waves to the crowd.

COLE

So let's see who's going to start things off out of this mass of humanity.

Eventually the other members of each team line up on the apron. Which leaves Baron to starts things off with Lucius Soul. Lucius combs at his fro, while Baron's eyes wander over to Landon, making it clear who he wants. Baron and Lucius eventually lock up and the big Texan muscles Soul back into a neutral corner.

LUCIUS

Yo, step off me brother! Step off me brother!

A clean break doesn't placate Lucius, put out at the fact his 'fro got messed with. He combs it back down, glaring at Baron for daring to touch his hair, before they lock up again. Baron quickly wrings the arm and gives it a couple of tugs, giving Lucius something worth worrying about. First tag is made to bring in Ned, to a cheer. Ned lays into Lucius's arm and takes over with the wristlock. Lucius goes to the gut with a knee though. Dishing out two right hands, Lucius then takes Ned over, making the tag to James Blonde.

COLE

Plenty of options there to tag here in the early going of this match. But as the eliminations come, this field will whittle down before your eyes. When a man is eliminated, his partner must go too, meaning this first fall will leave one team at an 8 to 6 disadvantage.

Blonde tees off on Ned confidently as he comes in. But The Handsome Hustler doesn't stand for that for long. Reaching out for the blonde mane of his fashion conscious opponent, all it takes is one tug from Ned to bring JB down to his knees with a yelp.

"HEY! HEY HEY HEY!"

Cries of disgust from Blonde's corner rain in, as Ned ignores the referee and makes Blonde suffer a little.

COACH

Come on! He's treating him like a cheap hooker!

COLE

COACH

Not that I'd know anything about that.

COLE

Tag is made by Simon and Blonde takes advantage, scurrying away. In comes Scottish Scott to match up with BOSS. The Scot goes to lock up with Simon, only for Singleton to duck underneath and grab a hold of Scott by the BEARD.

"HEEEYYY"

The cries are now whines as the hair-based offence continues from the Cobras. Scott catches Simon with a back elbow to free his facial features, before they're torn off. Irish whip sends Simon for the ride, but the well-populated apron saves him as a blind tag is made by Blanchard. Simon manages to slide through Scott's legs to save himself, then uses a quick drop toehold to take Scott down, setting him up for the POINTY ELBOW~!

COLE

VINTAGE Ned and Simon!

Ned covers...

No!

Ned tries to pull Scott up, but he breaks free and tags in Nathaniel Black. Black comes in and immediately blasts Ned with a European uppercut, which changes the mood in a split second.

COLE

Here's a man with a lot of frustrations. And eight opponents to take them out on.

Backed into a corner, Ned is blasted across the chest with a double palm thrust. And another. Then another European uppercut. All serving to knock the wind out of Ned, while Black walks away and tries a charge. Ned sidesteps in the corner though and Black runs himself into the turnbuckles. Tag is made to MARV, who quickly runs the ropes and nails Black with a running dropkick. Black is knocked back against the ropes behind him, but not down. And he patiently waits for MARV to step his way, before dishing out another European uppercut.

COACH

Wow, Nat Black, just blasting dudes like... uh... like a European, I guess.

With MARV down Landon suddenly makes himself seen amongst his many partners. Eager for the tag, he gets it, despite Black not being eager to tag out.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Landon quickly puts the boots to MARV, stopping for a second to pose for the crowd which almost draws in Baron. Both Blonde and Queen Esther look on with pride as Landon whips MARV to the ropes and delivers a Dropsault! Cover...

No!

Taking too much time picking MARV up, Landon allows the Edmonton native to crawl through the ropes and apply the tag. Annoyed, Landon turns around INTO A BIG KISS FROM MORACCA!!!!!

"YYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

QUEEN ESTHER

:o

COACH

AAH! COVER YOUR EYES, QUEEN!

Unable to stand anymore, James Blonde comes in and peels (ew!) Moracca off of Landon.

COLE

Jealous much?

COACH

Hey!

Blonde argues with Moracca (quite the task seeing as he speaks no English), while Landon overcomes the horror of what just happened. And he manages to clear the taste out of his mouth. Unfortunately, he does this by spitting, just as Blonde tries to punch Moracca and he ducks.

BLONDE

UGH!

Surprisingly, Blonde isn't honoured to be covered in the phlegm of his leader and wretches it back at Moracca... who ducks again, causing Landon to be hit with the spit!

COLE

Landon and Blonde getting into some hot spit-swapping action, only here live in the OAOAST!

Blonde tries to apologise to Landon, unaware that Mariachi has snuck into the ring. Despite the warnings from their partners. And Los Diablos grab onto the blonde locks of both Landon and Blonde, much to their horror, as their faces are pressed togethe... NO! The Mardi Gras Hellfire Club break up the potential man on mentor action! That draws in The Orange County Cobras, which draws in everyone else, for a MASS brawl!!

"YYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE

And it did not take long for this one to break down! All sixteen men going at it and good luck trying to control this referee Charles Robinson!

The individual brawls spread around the ring and inevitably outside, just a sea of flying fists. Remaining in the ring, Los Diablos lie in wait for Landon and trap him, looking to deliver the Kiss Of Death. However before he can be taken down, Maddix is saved, as Lucius Soul flies in and nails Moracca with the POOOOOUUUUUUNNCCEEEE~!!! That leaves Mariachi still clinging to Landon, easily overpowered and spun into the mat with the Crash Landon '05!

COACH

Count ref! Pay attention!

COLE

Pay attention!? There's like 7 different fights going on!

The ref finally does turn around to see Landon pinning Mariachi, despite Moracca being the 'legal' Diablo...

3!!!

COACH

Yeah! Count it!

COLE

Landon gets the pin, but on the wrong member of Los Diablos!

COACH

Ah, who cares? They look exactly the same.

COLE

Because they're Mexican!?

COACH

No, because they're wearing masks and covered from head to toe in pink lycra.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eliminated: Los Diablos De Fuego

Elimination: Mariachi by Landon Maddix

TEAM LANDON 4(x2) TEAM BARON 3(x2)

Landon has the audacity, amongst all this fighting, to celebrate his pinfall win. He doesn't realise that Ned Blanchard has slid back in behind him and announces himself, via a fist to the face!

COLE

The match continues on regardless and with a 6 to 8 deficit for Ned Blanchard to try and rectify.

Irish whip by Ned, setting Landon up for a Powerslam!

No!

Landon backs into a corner, trying to lure Ned in. But The Handsome Hustler is wise to all Landon's tricks and blocks the attempt at a kick to the gut. The sudden nice-guy act doesn't do Maddix any good either, begging off not an escape route. Ned drops the foot and starts to unload with right hands in the corner. Stomps then work their way in, forcing Landon down against the bottom turnbuckle, covered up as best he can against the boots.

COLE

Ned stomping an Orange County mudhole in Landon's chest and walking it dry!

COACH

Do they have mudholes in Orange County?

Pulled back up, Landon is whipped to the opposite corner. Maddix gets a knee up on a Blanchard charge though. The brawls on the outside start to break off and the competitors start to get back on the apron, which allows Landon to tag Danny Boy.

COLE

Here comes Danny Boy, that ought to cheer up Queen Esther...

COACH

Oh my God, I forgot about the Queen! Is she okay!? She didn't get caught up with any of these fighting brutes, did she!?

COLE

I'm sure she's fine. Who cares? Back to the match.

COACH

Who cares!? I oughta slap the shit outta you son, disrespecting a Queen like that! Where are your goddamn manners!?

Danny Boy works over Ned, clubbing away at the back. Aiming him off with an irish whip Danny then throws a clothesline, but Ned ducks underneath. Putting on the breaks Ned waits, looking to catch hold of Danny Boy for the Stungun, but Danny Boy puts on the blocks and slams a double axehandle into Ned's back.

DANNY BOY

*beats chest*

COACH

Ach aye, Danny!

After a couple more double axes, Danny tries to whip Ned again. But this time, Ned counters. Pulling Danny Boy in, Blanchard gets the double leg pick-up, turns 180 and hits the STUNGUN!

"YYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

COLE

Stungun! And a tag, to Singleton!

Simon rushes up the turnbuckles, up top, for the ROCKET LAUNCHER!!! Ned stands guard...

3!!!

"YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

COLE

And just like that we are all evened up!

Eliminated: The Last Kings Of Scotland

Elimination: Danny Boy by Simon Singleton

TEAM LANDON 3(x2) TEAM BARON 3(x2)

Queen Esther looks distraught, as her Last Kings are sent to the back. So distraught, she can barely look them in the eyes. Nor Ned and Simon, who wave them bye-bye.

COLE

Great job by the Orange County Cobras. That two man deficit never got a chance to be a factor, Ned got right in there and went right to work.

COACH

Shame on Danny Boy. Not the performance of Kings, really. Let their Queen down.

Regrouping his team, Landon sends Faqu into the ring.

COACH

Hmm, what was that I just felt being picked up around me. Oh, that's right, BUSINESS!

Ned squares up to Faqu, eyeing up the big Samoan... and decides to let Baron Windels have a go. Baron asks Ned what's up and he feigns a sore hamstring, before encouraging Baron to "go get 'em!"

COLE

So the two big men of the teams, Faqu and Baron. I guess Ned can admit when he's not the bigger man after all.

COACH

Come on, that was worse than my line!

Eye to eye Baron and Faqu staredown, the Samoan growing ever angrier by the second. And he throws a big right. But Baron blocks and slugs Faqu in the jaw! Faqu tries again, but again Baron fires back. Big, Texas sized right hands rock Faqu against the ropes, setting up an irish whip and a dropkick, knocking Faqu off his feet!

COLE

Wow! Down goes Faqu!

Baron quickly covers...

No!

Wringing the arm Baron controls the wild savage while Tim Cash comes in with an axehandle. Cash bars the arm and brings Faqu down to the mat. An elbow dug in the shoulder has Faqu grunting, which presumably means he's in pain.

COLE

One of the best technicians in the OAOAST is Tim Cash. And if he can keep Faqu down on the mat he stands a much better chance against him.

Into a hammerlock, Cash drops a knee to the arm. Reaching out for a tag Tim then gentlemanly lets Ned Blanchard in on the fun, working the hammerlocked arm with a couple of knees of his own. Another tag then brings Baron in for more of the same.

FAQU

BLARRHAHARGH! RARRRAAHAHGAH!!

COACH

I think he's saying that Baron pulled the hair, Cole.

COLE

He did not!

Baron keeps hold of Faqu as he climbs back to his feet. One hard elbow changes that though. Faqu follows Baron over to the ropes and headbutts him in the shoulder, then tries to throw him into the ropes. But Baron hangs on and pulls Faqu in for a Single Arm DDT! With Faqu down, Baron tries a cover...

No!

Pinning down the arm Baron reaches out for Simon, who comes in off the top with a flying knee to the bad arm!

COLE

And Baron's team doing a great job of isolating Faqu from his corner and working on that arm. Not the guy you'd expect them to target.

COACH

Yeah, what good is going after Faqu's arm? You think you're going to make him quit?

Simon boots Faqu in the gut as he gets back up and tries an irish whip. Even with a bad arm though, Faqu has the strength to put on the brakes. Instead Faqu throws Singleton into a corner and crushes him with an Avalanche!!

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE

There's the flaw in Team Baron's plan.

Tag is made and as Simon staggers out of the corner, James Blonde runs up the turnbuckles and flies in from Simon's blindside with a knee to the side of the head! Cover...

Kickout!

Blonde puts the boots to Simon, before dragging him away from outstretched arms of his allies. A scoop and a slam places Singleton in position near the corner. And Blonde heads up the turnbuckles again. This time, from the second rope, he measures with a big right hand... but MISSES the Marty Jannetty Fistdrop, as Simon rolls out of the way!

"YYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

Rolling to the corner Simon tags in MARV, who comes in swinging. Unloading with right hands MARV runs through Blonde and takes a swing at Lucius and Rico on the apron as well. Blonde tries to take advantage of the lapse in concentration by cutting MARV off with a clothesline, but MARV ducks underneath and comes back at JB with a Running Hurricanrana!

COLE

The pace is picking up with The Christ Air Express!

Blonde takes another wild swing at MARV and gets caught with a schoolboy...

NO!

MARV tries to charge at Blonde again, but this time The Trendsetter gets an elbow up to block. Blind tag is made to MEL though. And as Blonde charges, MARV leapfrogs, putting Blonde right in the path of a Flying Crossbody from MEL!!

NO!

COLE

Teamwork like you're only going to see from MARV and MEL!

COACH

Yeah, but that doesn't make it any more legal.

MEL quickly tries to whip Blonde to the ropes. But Blonde reverses... and with the referee busy putting MARV back on the apron, Landon Maddix takes advantage with a knee to the back!!

COLE

HEY! From the outside, Maddix!

Stricken, MEL pulls up and falls prey to Illegally Blonde!!

3!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE

And thanks to an assist, Blonde picks up the fall!

Eliminated: The Christ Air Express

Elimination: MEL by James Blonde

TEAM LANDON 3(x2) TEAM BARON 2(x2)

Queen Esther applauds the ingenuity of Landon, who smirks at the fans whilst trying to look nonchalant. So nonchalant that he doesn't notice James Blonde celebrating. And as Blonde tries to get Landon's attention, he doesn't pay enough to Tim Cash, in from behind with an O'Connor roll!

3!!!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Horror-stricken, Blonde sits on his knees with his hands on his head as finally, Landon turns around, to see that his team's advantage lasted even less time than their first one!

COACH

OH NO!

COLE

Blonde caught napping! And we are all evened up again!

Eliminated: James Blonde and Faqu

Elimination: James Blonde by Tim Cash

TEAM LANDON 2(x2) TEAM BARON 2(x2)

A despondant Blonde leaves, trying desperately to apologise to Landon at the same time. Meanwhile Nathaniel Black comes in to duke it out with Cash.

COLE

Looks like it's bed without dinner for James Blonde tonight! Maybe a few minutes on the naughty step!

Blonde continues to plead for forgiveness as he and Faqu are ejected.

Back in the ring, Black takes over on Cash with a series of European uppercuts and sends him to the ropes. Black aims for the midsection with a low headbutt, but Cash goes up and over with a sunset flip...

No!

Rolling through, Black takes the legs, looking for a crab hold. With a twist of his body Cash is able to escape, sending Black for a spin as well. Quick tag and Baron Windels comes in, going to work on Black with his Texas sized right hands and a couple of Cowboy Bebop elbows thrown in for good measure. Whipped from corner to corner, Black is set up for the flying BUTT bump of Futuramatude, but moves out of the way. He quickly tags Lucius, who tries to take advantage of Baron's rest in the corner with a Yakuza Kick... but Baron moves out of the way!

COLE

Ooh, and Lucius gets crotched!

COACH

That's okay. That's not going to hurt a stone cold pimp like Lucius!

Once he's able to drag himself off the ring ropes, Lucius turns around and gets nailed with a clothesline. Baron tags in Simon and slams Lucius, for Simon to come off the top with a Flying Kneedrop! Cover...

No!

Lucius rolls away and tries to catch Singleton with a backhand slap, but Simon ducks. A boot to the gut doubles Soul up. Off the ropes Simon then delivers a running kneelift, carrying on off the ropes looking for a clothesline. Lucius avoids him with a leapfrog though, then delivers a Bicycle Kick to Simon as he comes back!

COACH

YEAH~!

COLE

What a shot, right to the BUTT of the jaw with that boot.

Tag is made to Rico, who strokes down the porn 'stache and delivers the big legdrop, pinning Simon down...

No!

Rico slaps on a chinlock, trying to keep Simon from his corner.

COLE

It's an interesting line-up we're left with. The eight man tag team champions trimmed in half and Citizen Soldiers side by side with Simon and Ned, who've been far from good citizens in the past. But they're trying to get behind Simon right here.

Fighting back to his feet, Simon goes to the ribs with an elbow. A second. And a third. Simon then tries to whip Rico to the corner, but the Brazilian reverses, only to miss with a clothesline in the corner! Simon tags Rico with a couple of right hands, then quickly tags in Ned. The Handsome Hustler comes in swinging, unloading on Rico, then on Lucius who tries to enter the ring illegally to help his partner.

COLE

And the old bitter feelings are beginning to spill over between the Cobras and the Hellfire Club!

Ned and Simon tee off on Lucius and Rico respectively, all four men in the ring as their partners look on from the apron. Double irish whips set up the Mardi Gras duo for a double BAAAAACK bodydrop!

"YYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

COACH

Come on ref, get some control up in this place!

With Lucius hurt and rolling out of danger, Rico is left two on one. Simon and Ned set him up, signalling to the crowd that it's time for a special Double Feature. Together they send the Brazilian to the ropes... and deliver the Double Feature Flapjack, not realising that Landon had snuck out a hand while their heads were down. Ned goes for the cover, but the referee refusing to count.

COLE

I think a tag was made! Rico's not the legal man!

Cussing out the referee, an unsuspecting Ned gets up from the cover. And on one knee, he's BLASTED in the face with a Superkick!

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

With Ned rocked, Landon quickly picks him up and delivers the GTS, while Black plays blocker, keeping Baron and Cash from getting in...

3!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

COLE

Oh man! The Cobras are gone and it's four on two... I don't think Ned has any idea what hit him!

COACH

A classic misdirection play!

Eliminated: Orange County Cobras

Elimination: Ned Blanchard by Landon Maddix

TEAM LANDON 2(x2) TEAM BARON 1(x2)

Too little too late, but Baron manages to muscle his way past Black and into the ring, to start unloading on Landon with right hands!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

The crowd go wild as Landon is pounded senseless, but are left deflated when Black finally cuts Baron off from behind. Black clubs away on Baron, until Tim Cash comes to the rescue and peels Black away. As they do battle, Landon waves for the Mardi Gras Hellfire Club, who quickly aide La Cucaracha in a 3 on 1 beating of the big Texan.

COLE

Okay, it's four on two, but that's no excuse for this kind of numbers advantage. You're telling me the referee can spot that blind tag, but he can't see that there's six men in the ring?

COACH

He sees it. He just can't do anything about it.

COLE

...that's just as bad!

Baron ends up being kicked to the arena floor and his three attackers follow him outside, which at least solves Cole's problem. In the ring, Cash and Black exchange forearms, with the Brit getting the better of it. He delivers a European uppercut, putting Cash on the backfoot. Off the ropes Black then looks for a big Lariat, but Cash spins around the back, into a Backslide!

NO!

Rolling to his feet, Black grabs Cash and tries to cross the arms for the Brittania Bomb. Cash spins out before that can happen, leaping up to crack Black with a quick Enziguri! The Brit wobbles, but doesn't go down. So Cash quickly climbs to the top rope. Black manages to shake the effects of the kick off, but not in time to prevent Tim coming off the top with a Missile Dropkick!

COLE

Here we go, Tim's got him, he's got him!

KICKOUT!

Tim holds his head in his hands, but doesn't even think of complaining about the count.

Meanwhile, on the outside, Baron is fighting back on all three of his opponents. Teeing off on Rico and Lucius, he dishes out right hands, alternating between the two. But in doing so, he loses sight of Landon Maddix, who has bailed to consort with Queen Esther. And before Baron knows what's happened, he's laid out, struck in the back of the head with the SCEPTER!!

COLE

LOOKIT... THE SCEPTER!

COACH

And the referee didn't see a thing! Brilliant!

COLE

Baron is knocked OUT, what is that thing made of!?

With Baron KOed, Cash is all alone, but catches a break on Black with a double leg trip allowing him to slap on the MIDWEST SLING! No danger of Black submitting though, as Lucius slides in and blasts Cash with a boot to the side of the head!

COLE

And now, it's four on one! Five if you count Queen Esther! Ridiculous!

With Landon standing back and looking on proudly, The Mardi Gras Hellfire Club pick Cash back up. Queen Esther cheers her knights on, as they set Tim up. Rico lifts him over the shoulders, as Lucius comes off the turnbuckles with the MOUSTACHE RIDE/SWINGING DDT COMBO!!!!

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COACH

Spiked him!

With Cash motionless, Landon strolls over and kneels down on Cash's chest, with a huge grin on his face.

COLE

Oh come on!

3!!!!

QUEEN ESTHER

YAAAAAY!!

*DINGDINGDING!*

The Queen jumps for joy, clapping her hands, as Landon stands up as nonchalantly as he had gotten down.

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, your winners and sole survivors... THE MARDI GRAS HELLFIRE CLUB... and, NATHANIEL BLACK and LANDON MADDIX!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

COLE

And after all that, Landon had to get the glory. Gimme a break.

Eliminated: Citizen Soldiers

Elimination: Tim Cash by Landon Maddix

SOLE SURVIVORS: MARDI GRAS HELLFIRE CLUB, LANDON MADDIX and NATHANIEL BLACK

The Queen climbs into the ring to join the celebrations, as Landon shares a handshake with both Rico and Lucius on a job well done. As she skips into the ring Queen Esther is then taken by the hand by Landon, who kisses the hand and raises it in victory.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

COACH

Bravo! Bravo!

COLE

Oh, please. This is sickening.

Landon, the Queen and her Hellfire Club continue to lord it over everybody in the ring, with Black happy to have won too, but not one for 'lording it'. Or 'happiness', really.

Our scene is the Nerdly family basement where MARV and MEL perform all sorts of debauched illegal rituals. The walls are black with psychedilic posters hanging all throughout the room. Some of the sculptures and even furniture glows in the darkened room. The brothers sit at the center with N00b the dog.

MARV

Boom boom, that match was awesome. And it kicked ass that we won.

MEL

Bro, we didn't win.

MARV

We didn't?

MEL

Heck no, I got an Illegally Blonde

N00b

:(

MARV

Based off the hit movie with Reese Witherspoon.

MEL

Major babe!

MARV

Try watching that movie with our old Mary Jane, it takes on a new meaning. Its almost biblical in size and shape! God speaks to us through that movie.

MEL

That was some good sticky icky! Lately we've been chillin in the basement smoking the fat ones and testing out No Homo. The game is sick with it. Create A Taunt, Create A Superstar, Create An Entrance, Create a move, Create a title, only thing missing is create a dog, because we wanted N00b the family dog in it.

N00b

:)

MARV

Cool, man. While you're all here with us you might as well look at these pictures.

mariachi.jpg

MARIACHI

Overall: 70

Abilities: Humiliate, Super taunt

cmj-1.jpg

CMJ

Overall:88

Abilities: Strong Strike, Referee Shield, Dirty Pin, Kip up

cmjvsdeuce.jpg

CMJ Vs Deuce

MEL

Not bad, not bad. Don't forget to pick up your copy of No Homo on PS3 and 360 this Holiday season. Peace, ya'll!

MARV

Peace.

N00b

ARRRRF! (translation: peace)

We return to ringside with our trusty announce team ready to call the action as it happens here on HeldDOWN~!.

COLE

Folks, we’re heading into WDW Season’s Beating, a reunion show of sorts for WDW, and we’re about to see a former WDW superstar Jumbo in action, but we have words from Jumbo’s opponent in Mister Dick.

RECORDED EARLIER TODAY

Our scene is a hotel bathroom where the NAKED~! bodies of Malaysia and Mister Dick lie beneath a thin layer of bubble bath inside the tub.

MISTER DICK

As I sit here with my fourteen inch yule log, I look down at this beautiful piece of god made equipment, I realize I got the greatest gift of all, this mightly weapon of ass destruction, and a hot chick who knows how to ride it.

MALAYSIA

We can do that right now, baby

Mounting Mister Dick, Malaysia purses her lips, flutters her baby blue eyes, and takes herself to the throes of ecstasy.

MISTER DICK

Hehheheheh. But then Jumbo, the fat guy I’m facing tonight, ain’t never had no gifts in his life. I bet what happened is that up in heaven, God got piss drunk with some fine looking angels, went to baby making factory and shit on the conveyor belt and nine months later that shit became Jumbo!

MALAYSIA (roughly bouncing up and down)

I love you buried deep inside me.

MISTER DICK

Jumbo you ain’t never heard those words from a woman who ain’t related to you in yer life! Ya ugly inbred bastard, I bet the only one around your place getting things buried into them is you, and what’s getting buried into you is cheeseburger after cheeseburger, you disgusting lard ass. Boy, you make me sicker than squirell on Nyquil. Ya look like crap, ya smell like crap, ya wrestle like crap, ya eat crap, and I bet yer mama is a filthy ho. A week from now its Deadly Alliance versus WDW and I ain’t got nothing good to say bout your scrub team ‘cause we’re gonna beat ya’ll without breaking a sweat. And tonight, I ain’t even gonna have to make a single bit effort to get you cock blocked, boy. Yer lard ass is going down, fatty.

MALAYSIA

Speaking of going down….

MISTER DICK

It’d be my pleasure!

Mister Dick disappears beneath the sheet of bubbles. Almost instantly Malaysia’s lips purr and passionate delight.

COLE

Folks, I….I….well, that was Mister Dick everybody. Um….yes…..uh….awkward.

Sweet Home Chicago hits to nice cheers from the capacity audience. Jumbo does a Brutus Beefcake type strut out the doors, ending with a beating of his expansive chest.

COLE

Its an interesting matchup here between Mister Dick and Jumbo, first time facing each other. Next week on Syndicated they’ll meet in a gigantic contest.

NEXT WEEK ON SYNDICATED

TEAM WDW Vs THE DEADLY ALLIANCE

SYNDICATED

COLE

That might be the biggest match in Syndicated history.

COACH

Even bigger than Disco Ball on a Pole between Mad Cappa and Vinny Valentine? Impossible!

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall with a tv time limit of twenty minutes. Now making his way to the ring, weighing a WHOPPING four hundred forty pounds, he hails from the Windy City, he is…….JUMBO

Jumbo raises his arms down the entrance ramp and emits a mighty roar. Always kind to the fans, he manages to slap hands with the audience and even gives his red leather jacket to a young child in the front row.

COACH

What kind of messed up parent would bring their kid to an OAOAST show? WE ARE NOT FOR THE CHILDREN!

COLE

Speak for yourself, I greatly enjoy working with children. Its such an enriching experience. I touch them, and they in turn, touch me.

COACH

Ewwwwwwww.

Womanizer, Womanizer, Womanizer....

Through the majestic gold pyro comes a majestic specimen of humanity, Mister Dick. His lean, hard muscled frame is clung to by white chaps and white shorts with a see through backside. Malaysia hasn’t changed her outfit since her apperance earlier tonight, sticking to the ultra sexual bikini bottoms/corset top outfit. The two embrace each other, then lock lips in frenzied animalistic kiss.

COLE

We’ve got two very opposite opponents tonight. Both in looks and in attitudes. Jumbo is a great all around guy, stays late to sign autographs, visits children’s hospitals, and Mister Dick is just…a dick to put it frankly. Sometimes he can’t even get along with the rest of the Deadly Alliance.

COACH

That sometime ain’t today, Mikey. He knows what he’s gotta do for his squad.

Malaysia angrily backs away the booing crowd with her whip, which allows Mister Dick to freely gloat of his greatness and sexual strength. White lights flicker and flare around the entry ramp as the two approaches the ringside and the monster inside it.

BUFFER

And his opponent, hailing from San Antonio, Texas, and being accompanied by Malaysia, he weighs two hundred thirty eight pounds….he is The Human Hard On, MISTER DIIIIIICKKKKKKK!

Mister Dick slides into the ring with grace and speed. He stays glued to floor, humping it with strength , might, and sexual aggression aimed at a young lady in the front row. She shies away from this advance, however, causing a contempting sneer to appear on his face.

COLE

Mister Dick facing off against Jumbo here tonight on OAOAST HeldDOWN!

DING DING DING

Mister Dick and Jumbo lockup in the center of the ring. It’s a exchange that doesn’t quite go MD’s way as he’s shoved backwards by the rotund brawler. Celebrating his attack, Jumbo jiggles his fat. In response MD leaps to his feet and points to his ripped 8 pack.

COLE

How do you get an 8 pack anyway? How many hours does Jock spend in the gym?

COACH

About as many hours as Jumbo spends in Burger King eating Whoppers!

The two vastly different competitors circle each other for a while, before a brave MD attempts another lockup. He swings around and tries to grab Jumbo in a waistlock. That doesn’t exactly work out to well, all things considered. Thusly the angered Cocky Prick begins bashing forearms into Jumbo’s back. In turn, Jumbo becomes enraged and smashes Jock’s face with a back elbow.

“PENCIL DICK! PENCIL DICK! PENCIL DICK!” the sold out audience chants.

Jumbo stalks MD as he staggers away, raising his arm for a mighty blow. But a desperate MD kicks him away, and climbs to the second rope. He grabs onto his crotch and spits at the booing audience, before he leaps at Jumbo with an axe handle smash. But Jumbo extends his foot and catches MD in the stomach he’s so proud of. He then wraps his arms beanth MD’s and hurls him over with a hip toss.

COLE

What power!

COACH

What fat rippling so enchantingly. Look at its sway! Its motion! Its beauty!

Jumbo attempts a pinfall

ONE!

Malaysia smartly places Mister Dick’s foot on the ropes. Jumbo turns to argue with the dominatrix, and she’s just as keen to argue back with threats of several lashings. All this gives MD his time to recover, and he surprises Jumbo by bashing him in the back with forearms. Next, he grabs onto the back of Jumbo’s neck and guides him to the corner posts where he hammers his face into the corner posts.

COACH

Ha! Mister Dick’s gonna make that face even fuglier!

Jumbo beats back MD with an elbow, but the Human Hard On fights right back with an athletic dropkick. He then backs to the center of the ring, and offers a crotch chop to the audience. While they jeer his poor sportsmanship , The Texas A&M alum rushes to Jumbo and makes him BITE MY SHINY METAL DICK!

“Yeah, baby, jam that rock hard monster into his face!” Malaysia yells. That’s pricelessly what MD does as he continually jams his crotch into Jumbo’s face. Once that humiliating display is over, MD snapmares the super heavyweight to the canvas. He then climbs onto the second rope, forgoes his usual theatrics, and drops a leg across Jumbo’s neck. A pinfall is counted by Charles Robinson…

ONE!

TWO!

Jumbo makes the kickout! Less than pleased with that result, MD gets to his feet and begins laying his spurs into his opponent’s head. He then picks Jumbo up and sends him into the ropes. The big man comes rumbling back with head lowered like a lunatic bull. However, the athletic former quarterback manages to leap frog the mastadon.

COACH

That’s the agility that almost won him the Heisman trophy!

COACH

For the last time he was a third string QB, suspended numerous times because of his bad attitude.

Jumbo roars towards Mister Dick and takes him down with a cross body block!

“YEAAAAAAAAA!” the audience celebrates as Jumbo makes a pinfall….

ONE!

TWO!

Somehow Mister Dick is able to escape the girth of the big man.

COLE

We almost saw a huge upset right there!

Mister Dick rolls back to his feet, his body sore from being crushed by several hundred pounds. Jumbo gives him no rest, grabbing onto his arms and flinging him into the corner. The fatty beats his blubbery chest before charging forward to squish MD with his massive poundage. Mister Dick stumbles away from the corner, allowing Jumbo to take a run of the ropes. When he comes back he expects to strike Jock in the back with a lariat. But MD surprises everyone in the arena as he leaps into the air and snaps at Jumbo with a dropkick!

COLE

Oh, Mister Dick, caught him there!

Jumbo stumbles from side to side, and MD takes his own run of the ropes. Unfortunately when he returns, Jumbo overturns him with a powerslam. Robinson counts the pinfall….

ONE!

TWO!

Mister Dick kicksout!

“Come on, baby, come on give mommy some pain! Make him bleed for mommy!” Malaysia shrieks on the outside

Jumbo picks MD up by his slick backed hair and begins pounding away at him with overhand lefts. Not eager to get into a slugfest with a man twice his size, MD goes low with a dropkick to Jumbo’s knee! As Jumbo sags to a kneeling position, MD throws himself into the ropes. When he comes back he hits Jumbo in the jaw with a lowered Stiff Kick!

COLE

A hard shot! That has to be it!

MD certainly hopes so as he attempts a pinfall....

ONE!

TWO!

Jumbo lifts his shoulder off the canvas

“YEAAAAAAAAA!”

MD yells for the crowd to keep their mouth shut as he brings the large brawler to his feet. The two begin trading blows with Jumbo getting the upper hand on his foe. He then winds up with a Mongolian chop that sends his foe scattering back into the corner. Jumbo follows him in, and nails him in his buff chest with a corner lariat. MD winces from the pain that captures his chest.

COLE

You don’t want to get hit by those massive arms of Jumbo, I can tell you that for certain.

COACH

He’s a powerful man. An ugly one. But powerful.

Jumbo then climbs to the top turnbuckle and begins punching Mister Dick into the head.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

Malaysia makes her way onto the apron, brandishing her whip and threatening Jumbo. The big man becomes distracted by the dominatrix, and for this reason Mister Dick is able to strike him between the uprights!

“OOOOOOOOH!” the fans react in horror, while Mister Dick shoves Jumbo back down to the canvas. The big man lands on his feet, but that’s of little consolation as Mister Dick speedily traps him inside a full nelson! Moments later Jumbo is being driven to the canvas by the Pure Penetration!

COACH

Now that is it, Mikey.

Mister Dick hooks both legs for a pinfall….

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

As the fans boo the result, Malaysia smiles broadly as she enters the ring. She adds in a few painful stomps to Jumbo’s face with stilettos, before embracing MD. Its not just a simple hug, however, as she grabs onto his kibbles and bits and begins sucking on his nipples!

COLE

That is one interesting victory celebration, as Mister Dick and The Deadly Alliance head into next week’s Syndicated with some major momentum.

COMING UP NEXT

TAG TITLES ON THE LINE

TEAM HEYROSS IN ACTION

NEXT!

COMMERCIAL

BUFFER

The following contest is for THE ONE & ONLY WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP!

The entrance stage fills with gold smoke and purple light as Fedde Le Grand's “Creeps” blares through the speakers.

BUFFER

Introducing first, hailing from Port Au Prince, Haiti, the minions of the underworld… DIVINE BROTHERS UNO and DOS... LOS CONQUISADOOOOOORRRRRRRSSSSSSS!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Dos drops to his knees and chants to his strange and mysterious gods while Uno stands behind him, arms outstretched chanting the same prayer.

COACH

Some early Christmas present it would be if Los Conquistadors win the tag titles tonight.

COLE

They’re gonna need all the black magic in the would to pull off that upset.

“Shine” by Collective Soul cues.

BUFFER

And now THE CHAMPIONS… total combined weight 485 pounds… CHARLIE MOSS, QUENTIN BENJAMIN... TEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Team Heyross pose as red, white and blue pyro blasts in the background.

COLE

Team Heyross 2 weeks away from their big title defense, assuming they hold on tonight, against the Can-Am Assassins at the WDW 5th anniversary reunion show, Season’s Beatings.

COACH

It just occurred to me, Cole. What if Los Conquistadors aren’t here to win the tag titles but soften Team Heyross for the Can-Am Assassins?

COLE

What a scary thought. And they’ve done mercenary work before, most notably for the Enterprise earlier this year.

* DINGDINGDING *

Quentin Benjamin and Uno start for their respective teams. Fireman’s carry flips Uno over and a body slam puts him on his back. Team Heyross tag and Benjamin executes a drop toehold as Moss drops the elbow. Moss performs a snap suplex and follows up with a running leg drop, then delivers a release overhead belly-to-belly suplex!

COACH

Pick on somebody your own size, Moss. Can I get a “damn bully,” Cole?

COLE

No.

COACH

Well he is. I can’t wait for December 26. He won’t be able to toss Ken Pantera around like a rag doll, that’s for sure.

Uno immediately tags out, but Dos charges into a hip toss. BAAAAAACK body drop follows, and then a tag as Team Heyross hit a DOUBLE FLAPJACK!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Dos rakes Benjamin’s eyes, then rams him into Uno’s boot. Los Conquistadors tag and hit a DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Benjamin is introduced to the top turnbuckle and gets worked over in the corner. Uno whips him off…but Benjamin evades a corner charge and delivers a RELEASE GERMAN SUPLEX! Benjamin pops to his feet and nails THE ORANGE CRUSH!!!

The count as Moss rushes in to place Dos in THE MOSSY KNOLL~!!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

* DINGDINGDING *

BUFFER

Here are your winners and still World tag team champions… TEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Team Heyross celebrate as their music plays.

COLE

You think the champs aren’t ready for the WDW 5th anniversary reunion show, December 26?

COACH

They’re not the only ones.

COMING UP NEXT

THE MAINEVENT

US TITLE: ALIX MARIA SPEZIA VS LEON RODEZ

NEXT!

COMMERCIAL

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall... and it is for the OAOAST UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP!!

"Oh (hey!), I've been travelin' on this road too long

Just tryin' to find my way back home

But the old me's dead and gone

Dead and gone

And oh (hey!), I've been travelin' on this road too long

Just tryin' to find my way back home

But the old me's dead and gone

Dead and gone, dead and gone..."

The opening to "Dead And Gone" by T.I. fades into "Numb" by Linkin Park. Boos rain down on Leon Rodez the moment he steps through the entrance, a scowl fixed on his face. Leon slowly stalks down the ramp, backed up by Morgan Nerdly a few, equally slow, strides behind. Coming to a stop in the middle of the aisle, Leon then looks up, Morgan falling to a knee beside him, as the song suddenly erupts and the lights flash back and forth from purple to white static

"I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

I CAN'T FEEL YOU THERE

BECOME SO TIRED

SO MUCH MORE AWARE!

I'M BECOMING THIS

ALL I WANT TO DO

IS BE MORE LIKE ME

AND BE LESS LIKE YOU!"

Staring down at the ring, Leon looks almost curious as he heads towards it.

BUFFER

Introducing at this time, the challenger. Hailing from Grand Rapids, Michigan and weighing in tonight at two hundred, eighteen pounds. Accompanied to the ring by the OAOAST Women's Champion, MORGAN NERDLY... ladies and gentlemen, he is the former OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion... "THE FALLEN IDOL"... LLLEEEEEEOOOOOOONN... RRRRRROOOOOOOODDEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Climbing into the ring, Leon walks across. Brushing past the referee and Michael Buffer as if they weren't there he leans over the ropes, staring coldly down at Sofa Central.

COLE

It looks like Leon has... uhm... got his eye on us. And... well, who knows why?

COACH

I dunno why, but whatever, it's damn uncomfortable.

Leon continues to stare down on the announcers, even as "Sexy Bitch" begins to pump through the arena and the crowd climb to their feet.

"She's nothing like a girl you've ever seen before

Nothing you can compare to your neighbourhood hoe

I'm tryna find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectful

The way that booty movin I can't take no more

Have to stop what i'm doin so I can pull up close

I'm tryna find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectful"

A gigantic cheer goes up, as a Neon Lit bar named "Alix’s" rolls onto stage, with patrons and all. Attired in dead sexy white booty shorts and a matching faux fur white bikini top with silver boa, Alix sips from a martini glass, care free and happy as can be. That is until she looks up and realises that the bar is actually moving and it's not just the effects of inebriation. She jumps off the bar and blows a kiss to the screen, as super imposed red lips pop up!

BUFFER

And the opponent! Hailing from Los Angeles, California! She is your reigning and defending OAOAST UNITED STATES CHAMPION... AAALLLLLIIIIIXXXXXXXXX... MMMAAAAARRRRRRIIIAAAAAA... SSSSPPEEEEEZZZZZIIIIIIAAAAAAA!!!!!

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Alix happily skips down the ramp, tossing her silver boa to the most attractive girl she can find. She slides into the ring and prances around, playing to the crowd, which is enough to draw Leon into turning his head slightly.

COACH

Oh thank God, I think we're safe.

Handing over the US Title, Alix waves it goodbye, as if it were a pet being handed over to neighbours for a week. Leon sees his opening and nudges Morgan aside so he can get the jump on Alix... but she sees it coming and ducks, before firing away with right hands of her own!

"YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

COLE

And we are underway!

*DINGDINGDING!*

Alix strikes fast and strikes often, keeping Leon on the back foot. An irish whip attempt is reversed by Leon, but Alix avoids danger with a baseball slide, right through Leon's legs. Leon turns around and suffers an inverted atomic drop, then a dropkick, sending him rolling out of the ring for some respite.

COLE

Rodez tried to get the jumpstart on the US Champion. But there's few stars of the OAOAST quicker than Alix Maria Spezia!

COACH

I assume you mean physically. And not mentally.

COLE

Oh, absolutely.

Shooing away Morgan, Leon wants no help and reaches back into the ring to drag Alix outside as well. A quick pick-up sees Alix in trouble. And try as she might to fight her way out of Leon's arms, backfirst she's driven into the barricades! With the US Champion hurt, Rodez lifts her up again, this time ramming the lower back against the ring apron! Alix falls to her knees with Rodez ignoring the referee's demands to get the match back inside the ring.

COLE

Alix's speed and agility isn't doing her much good out on the floor though.

Dragged across ringside by her hair, Alix is thrown into the guardrail face-first. Leon stops and turns away, again glaring at the announcers.

COLE

Leon seems oddly concerned with us here, but he ought to be worrying about the match.

COACH

Yeah. I haven't done anything!

COLE

We haven't done anything.

COACH

I ain't changing my story for you, chump-change.

Leon's pre-occupation with Coachman and Cole backfires, as Alix shrugs him off and sends Leon face-first into the barricade instead this time! Staggering away, Rodez waits for Alix to move in and catches her with a toe to the gut. Aiming her towards the steel steps, an irish whip puts Alix in peril. Or so it seems. Until Alix jumps up onto the steps and BACKFLIPS off of them, landing on her feet on the other side!!

"WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

For a moment, time freezes, as Alix goes through her post-flip routine and turns around, expecting the judges' scores. Unfortunately, there are no judges. Or scores. There is Leon Rodez, rounding the ring steps trying to get to Alix. But as he turns the corner, Alix reacts and meets him with a dropkick, sending Rodez sprawling backwards and landed with a THUD against the ring steps!!

"YYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!"

Leon grabs the back of his head in pain and Alix does another, post-dropkick routine.

COLE

Are we in Tennessee!? Because all I see is 10s!

COACH

.....I wanna punch you so damn much right now. And you know what. Everybody watching, they wanna see it to. And I just might give'm what they want. So keep up with your lame shit. And think on.

Leon crawls back up and is thrown into the ring by Alix. Quick to follow, the US Champion quickly heads to the top rope and gives a shoutout to her Californian friends, diving off the top with a crossbody block...

No!

Back up, Rodez takes a swing at Alix, but misses. A shove in the back sends him chest-first into the turnbuckles and as he staggers back, Alix leaps to the middle rope, coming off with a twisting crossbody...

No!

ALIX

Hmmm... what conclusion should I draw from all this failure...

Getting an idea Alix goes to the corner and waits for Leon to get back up. Then, she jumps up, using the BOTTOM rope to launch at The Fallen Idol with a third crossbody... but she gets caught!

ALIX

Man, no wonder I failed chemistry.

Not letting her ineffective thought processes get her down Alix seeks to manoeuver out of Leon's grasp. With a few twists and turns she manages to do just that and turns her predicament into a swinging DDT on Rodez!!

ALIX

YAY CHEMISTRY!

Cover...

No!

Retreating into a corner, Leon looks to be reeling. Perhaps as a trap though, as when Alix comes diving in at him with an attempted avalanche, he suddenly seems in complete control and catches hold of The Princess Of Los Angeles! Turning out of the corner, he then attempts to throw her all the way across state into Los Angeles, with a release Exploder Suplex!!

COLE

Ooh, Alix got caught that time. And now she may be in trouble.

Alix lies hurt in the middle of the ring. Stalking her, Leon takes his sweet time over delivering a kick to the ribs. Alix rolls around in pain before suffering another kick. And then a third one, this time a stomp to the head.

"LET'S GO AL - IX!"

*clap clap clapclapclap*

"LET'S GO AL - IX!"

*clap clap clapclapclap*

Turning to the crowd Leon looks out at them with disgust, as he kneels down and traps Alix in an abdominal stretch, purely to give him some free shots at Alix's ribs.

COLE

Look at this, just measuring Alix with every punch, every kick.

COACH

This is a dangerous man Cole. It's not even that he enjoys hurting people. It's as if that's what he thinks he needs to do. That's why when he comes over here, I'm like dust.

The referee finally gets the hold broken and forces Leon to stand. Alix tries to pick herself back up, while Leon's gaze again wanders over to the announce table. This time not for long, as he concentrates on Alix, booting her in the gut. Whipped into a corner, Alix is crushed against the turnbuckles with a well-placed knee. Rodez then whips her across into the opposite corner and gets a run-up, launching himself with the SUPERMAN SPEAR!! Alix collapses in the corner and Leon slowly crawls away, eyes locked on her suffering. Morgan watches all of this from the outside, clung onto the ringpost.

COLE

Rodez with a big move, but he's not following up. Not even attempting to go for a cover.

COACH

All in good time, Michael.

Leon stalks towards Alix again and in the corner, stands on her ribs, using the ropes to balance himself while he crushes the US Champ's insides!

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

"THREE!"

"FOUR!"

Stepping down Leon ignores the referee's warning and throws another kick at the downed Alix. Alix rolls outside and suddenly Leon becomes interested in what the ref has to say. Which is the signal for Morgan to come over and give Alix a couple of half-hearted kicks, before she scampers back to the corner so as not to get caught.

COLE

Poor Morgan... I hate to say poor Morgan, after she just blatantly interfered in this match... but she almost looks sorry for doing so. This girl... I don't know what to think.

Alix climbs back to the apron, which is a bit of a struggle in itself. Reaching over the ropes, Leon gives her a hand up to her feet, only to bring her in the hard way with a vertical suplex. Rolling over he doesn't go for the cover though, instead looking back at the announcers.

COACH

Dude, this is creeping me out.

COLE

(whispers)

Don't worry, I'm here for you.

COACH

:huh:

COLE

...I mean, me too. *ahem*

As he starts to stand back up Leon is struck with a punch, fight left in Alix even if it is from the ground. Alix throws a couple more shots from her back before Leon delivers a stomp to subdue her. Waiting for Alix to sit back up, Rodez then comes off the ropes and delivers a Sliding Lariat! Again an opportunity presents itself to pin the US Champion. But Leon just kneels over her, quietly seething.

COLE

Sometimes you think that Leon is cold and calculating. But other times, you begin to wonder if he's just unstable. It could be both!

Leon drags Alix back to her feet again. After a measured knee to the breadbasket, he takes Alix and lifts her into a fireman's carry. Rodez takes his time, picking his spot, then throws Alix up in the air... but Alix manages to hook Leon's head on the way down and take him over!

COLE

Unorthodox, but it worked.

Rolling through to his feet, Rodez growls under his breath and charges at Alix... RIGHT INTO A SUPERKICK!!

"YYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE

OH, caught him with a superkick! Could that be it!?

A pained Alix rolls on top and hooks the leg...

NO!

Leon quickly rolls away, trying to give himself time to shake off the cobwebs.

"AL - IX!"

"AL - IX!"

"AL - IX!"

"AL - IX!"

As Alix gets back up she's only second to her feet, Rodez already up and charging in. Leon tries for a clothesline, but Alix goes behind and tries a rollup...

No!

Back up, Leon quickly goes to the ribs again with a boot, cutting Alix off. Stepping behind Leon sets up for a back suplex. But Alix flips out of it and lands on her feet. Ducking a clothesline, Alix hits the ropes and hooks onto Leon with a flying headscissors!

COLE

Alix is starting to build some momentum again. That's what Chicks Over Dicks live off of, momentum.

COACH

That and booze. And prescription drugs.

Whirlybirding around, Alix comes to a stop and takes aim at Leon with a big running dropkick. A step back by Leon negates that though and Rodez grabs the legs of his former girlfriend, looking to trap her in the LIONTAMER! The crowd scream, in fear but also in encouragement for Alix. And she responds, twisting her body around and flipping Rodez away from her.

COLE

Nice escape by Alix. That's what a toned body can do for you.

COACH

Like you'd know.

Alix is quickly back up and the first to put the boot in this time. Doubling Leon up the US Champion looks to the crowd and sets up, hooking Leon for Confessions Of A Kristaholic...

...but Rodez sticks his foot out, placing it on the middle rope. Alix stops, wondering why the referee is suddenly asking her to break her hold. And Leon capitalises, picking Alix up and hanging her throat-first across the top rope!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

COLE

What a cheap move that was!

Looking relieved Leon takes in a few breathes, before suddenly sliding under the bottom rope and making a move over to the announce table.

COLE

Oh shi-

COACH

What did you go and say that for, dumbshit!?

Leon stalks towards the table and very wisely, Coachman and Cole stand up, ready to run. The referee watches all this from the ring and yells at Rodez to get back inside. But The Fallen Idol is not listening.

COLE

Come on, get out of here! There's a match in the ring!

Eyes glancing up at Cole, Leon finally makes a move forward... and rips the top off of the table, throwing it to the ground. Cole flinches... but needn't worry, as Leon starts to slowly pick apart the announce table, removing the monitors, the papers and anything else in his way. Once the table has been claned out Leon stares down at it and slaps the top with his fist, before turning away to go back to the ring.

COLE

I guess he didn't want us after all. He wants to use this table!

COACH

So long as my ass is safe, he can use whatever the hell he wants!

Leon takes one last look back at the table, then goes to climb back onto the apron.

But, Alix is up. Waiting for Leon, she bounces up and down on the middle rope. And when Leon turns around she flings her feet through the ropes, blasting Leon with a dropkick in the chest, causing Leon to go flying backwards and tumble up and over the announce table!!!!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

COLE

OH... jeez... are we on?

Leon ends up in a heap underneath the table and Alix steps back, happy to play along with the referee's count.

"EIGHT!"

"NINE!"

Leon's head emerges from under the table, just in time to see the referee's count finish up and the bell to be called for!

"TEN!"

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

*DINGDINGDING!*

Alix jumps around like she's just won a gameshow, delighted at this countout win.

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, your winner of the match as a result of a COUNTOUT... and STILL OAOAST United States Champion... ALIX MARIA SPPEEEEEZZZZIIIIAAAAAAA!!!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Leon claws his way up on the table, staring up into the ring at Alix...

...who is suddenly in danger, as MORGAN sneaks into the ring behind her.

COLE

LOOK! LOOKIT! MORGAN!

The San Francisco crowd make a tremendous noise to try and warn their golden girl as Morgan creeps up behind Alix, her hands shaking. Getting ever more anxious with every step the Women's Champion gets within arms reach and starts to reach out...

ALIX

BOO!!

MORGAN

AAAAH!

...but Alix spots her coming and manages to freak Morgan out of her attack! Morgan hits the mat and sits up, fear stricken as she looks up at the smiling Alix. Obviously not wanting to spook the girl too much Alix begins to try and apologise. Which is when Leon darts out from behind the table.

COLE

WAIT A MINUTE! FROM BEHIND!

Commandeering a chair Leon slides into the ring and before Alix can be warned by the crowd, he SWIPES at the backs of her knees with the side of the chair!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Alix tumbles over and grabs at her legs as Leon starts to stomp away. Calling Morgan over, he then places the chair around Alix's right leg, to the horror of the crowd.

COLE

Oh no! Not this! He's going to break her leg!

COACH

Just like he did to Krista's arm!

Pure hatred comes from the crowd as Leon backs into a corner, getting Morgan to lay on Alix's legs to keep her pinned down. Leon slowly climbs the turnbuckles, up to the middle rope. And he looks down at Alix, who is trying to squirm free. Suddenly, screams ring out around the arena and D*LUX sprint to the ring to make the save!! Leon spots them coming before the cameras and scowls, as he casually steps over the top rope and jumps to the apron. By the time Tyler and Shayne hit the ring, Leon is outside and his plan is thwarted, to his annoyance.

COLE

Thank goodness for D*LUX, because I think it was pretty clear what Leon Rodez had in mind. What he had in mind from the very first moment he stepped into the ring. Not to win the US Title. Not to beat Alix. But to put her on the shelf, like he did to Krista!

Leon backs away from the ring with Morgan in tow, looking back at Shayne and Tyler who check on Alix. Not showing much in the way of anger, Leon continues to scowl, perhaps knowing how close he came to getting what he wanted.

FADE OUT

Sign in to follow this