TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

WDW: Chris Stevens Vs Christian Wright

Not the best match I've ever wrote but its okay

[i]*dun dun* *dun dun*
*dun dun* *dun dun*

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ARRRRRRRRRRRE YOU? WHO WHO, WHO WHO!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ARRRRRRRRRRRE YOU? WHO WHO, WHO WHO![/i]

Chris Stevens walks through the curtain and is showered by a respectful cheer from the Indiana audience. Stevens doesn’t much bother with the crowd’s kind reaction, and instead points to his video on the giant screens. With face held high he proclaims himself “The Greatest WDW superstar in the world!”

PENZER
The following contest is scheduled for one fall, with a 20-minute time limit! Making his way to the ring, hailing from Rochester, Minnesota, and weighing in at 221 pounds..."SENSATIONAL" CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSS SSSSTEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEENSSSSS!!!!!

JIVIN JR
Well, sir, Chris Stevens has major history in both the OAOAST and WDW. In the OAOAST he was best known for his constant run ins with that fat bastard Hoff and forming his own stable which included Jumbo.  In WDW he flew high as Sensational Chris Stevens with memorable performances against guys such as Denzel Spencer.  Now he works as a trainer down at OAOVW and this next man coming out has a problem with him.

Upon entering the WDW ring the Sensational superstar poses to the camera, flexing his arms and barring his teeth. A wide smile then spreads across his face, evidence of how thrilled he is to return to live action. His attention then settles onto the entrance way, and his smile fades as this song begins playing....

A plume of white mist fills the entrance area as military inspired beat of "Jesus Walks" comes over the loud speakers.

[color="#00FF00"]
[b]Bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum

(Jesus Walks)
God show me the way because the Devil trying to break me down
(Jesus Walks with me)
The only thing that that I pray is that my feet don't fail me now
(Jesus Walks)
And I don't think there is nothing I can do now to right my wrongs
(Jesus Walks with me)
I want to talk to God but I'm afraid because we ain't spoke in so long[/b]
[/color]

Through the thick fog of night, emerges Christian Wright and Lorelei DeCenzo. The God Child soaks up the bile from the audience, and then releases it with one powerful thrust of his arm into the air. Right at that moment green pyro blazes upwards towards the rafters. Looking splendid in a backless yellow gown, Lorelei joins him his side with a bright and bold smile. Together they hook each other’s arms and walk down the entrance ramp with heads held high in pride and contempt for the audience. 

COACH
The new wave Jesus walks among us in Indiana. The God Child Christian Wright here to extend his unbeaten streak to fourteen!

BUFFER
And the opponent Now residing in Washington D.C... weighing in at approximately 8 and 1/3 BARS OF GOLD~! He represents THE ENTERPRISE and is "THE GOD CHILD"... CCHHRRRIIIIISSSTTIIIIIIAAAAANN... WWRRRIIIIIIIIIIGGHHHHTT!!!!!

Lorelei situates herself along ringside, as Wright takes a graceful run up the ring steps. He enters the ring with applause aimed directly at himself. Once inside the squared circle The God Child sinks to his knees and begins worshiping his own mastery of the grapple arts.

JIVIN JR
I tell ya what I don’t like this kid’s attitude, but I love his winning streak. Takes a lot of guts to make that kind of promise. But what I don’t like is his commentary on the OAOVW system. I think they’re doing a great job down there.

COACH
Says you. Who have they produced since last December? Spencer, Collin and Morgan. Three people! And lemme tell ya a dead donkey coulda trained those three that’s how good they were when they started. Morgan started in the Nerdly family dungeon, you gonna tell me it was skinny ass Chris Stevens that taught her how to manhandle dudes three times her size? I ain't buying that, Jimmy Ross.

DING DING DING

Christian Wright runs across the ring to throw an elbow at Stevens. But Stevens avoids it by sliding out the way. CW snorts his disgust and retries that same elbow smash. Stevens ducks the attacking blow this time, and The Natural is forced to bounce off the ropes. On his return he gets punched in the jaw by his opponent. Wright staggers backwards, holding his hand to his sore face.  Stevens nails him with several more jabs, before Wright can finally fend him off with kick from his loafers. The Natural then sends Stevens hurtling into the corner. He salutes himself and then charges across the ring and blasts him in the chest with a corner lariat.  Stevens sags to the canvas, giving a Wright moment to create his own pomp and circumstance with a fancy bow.

“CHRISTIAN SUCKS! CHRISTIAN SUCKS! CHRISTIAN SUCKS!”

“SILENCE!” Wright chides the audience, as he brings Stevens to his feet. He then whips the WDW star across the ring, landing him against the opposite ring posts. Wright charges in after him, but finds himself taking an unfortunate crash into the turnbuckles when Stevens rolls out the way. 

JIVIN JR
Chris Stevens was born to an affluent family just like Christian Wright was, and both have received the best training money can buy both in the OAOVW system and before that. Just like I provide the best anonymous truckstop hand jobs money can buy! 

Face flushed with anger, CW makes a dash at his opponent. But Stevens intercepts his arrival with a dropkick that lays out The God Child! A pin is then made…

ONE!

Wright easily kicksout the pinfall. He quickly comes to his feet, but is thrown under assault from forearms by Stevens. The shots hit quickly and force CW into a corner. He tries to cover himself up, but very little does that do to (I must have dyslexia!) guard against the dropkick Stevens slams against his face. As soon as Wright hits the canvas, Stevens is upon him, battering him with mounted punches.

“KNOCK HIM OUT! KNOCK HIM OUT! KNOCK HIM OUT!”    

Wright's strength eventually allows him to make a hasty roll away from Stevens. The WDW Superstar hounds his escape however as Wright reaches the ring apron. Stevens grabs a chunk of his jet black hair and begins ripping him off the apron. But CW stuns both him and the audience by elbowing him in the throat. He then grabs onto the back of Stevens’ head and guides him to the ringposts where he slams Stevens face into the corner posts.

JIVIN JR
Good gawd, the force of that attack is off the charts!

COACH
I bet Stevens’ students are enjoying watching their teacher get his ass beat by The God Child.

Wright renters the ring, and begins terrorizing his opponent with European uppercuts. He then hooks him inside a front facelock and begins attempting to lift him into the air. However, Stevens powers out of the hold and escapes Wright’s clutches. Leaving CW befuddled, Stevens runs into the ropes. He rushes forwards, arm crooked for a lethal lariat. But CW springs forward and catches him unawares with a shoulder block.

“BOOOOOOOOO!” the fans hiss as both competitors touch down on the canvas.

Getting to his feet, Wright replies, “THY NAME IS CHRISTIAN WRIGHT, THY FORM IS A GOD CHILD!”

“YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!” The angered fans deliver their response.

Stevens rolls out the ring, eager to catch a breather in the face of this powerful foe. Wright has no intentions of giving his opponent a moment to relax and quickly hurries himself out the ring. Stevens meets him with left hands, but is quickly overpowered by CW’s trademark European Uppercuts. With Stevens stunned by the blows, Wright grabs onto his arm and throws him into the ring steps. Stevens cries out in pain as the stairs dislodge from the attack.

COACH
This ain’t a fine welcome back to the ring for Chris Stevens.

JIVIN JR
It’s as good a welcome as a health inspector gets at a glory hole! 

Stevens struggles to get his feet, and his efforts aren’t helped any by The Gold Child rushing forward and punting him in the shoulder.  Stevens falls over onto his back, providing CW with the chance he needs to drive his loafers into his now injured shoulder.

JIVIN JR
Coach, if you could turn yourself into a fart would you enjoy the way you smell?

COACH
I…uh….I don’t think so.

JIVIN JR
I don’t think you would either. 

Wright scrapes Stevens off the canvas, and then throws him back into the ring. Stevens squirms in pain, as The Natural reenters the ring with a smile on his face.  He drops a series of elbows onto Steven’s arm, and then traps the limb into an armlock.

JIVIN JR
This is smart wrestling by Christian Wright, young man out Washington DC, beautiful biceps, well curved thighs, mouthwatering pecs and an ass that just doesn’t quit!

Despite the incredible pain of the submission hold, Stevens manages to fight towards his feet. Wright attempts to tighten the hold, but that can’t prevent Stevens from completing his rise. Frustrated, CW flings Stevens backwards with an arm lock suplex! As Stevens touches down on the ring mat, Wright applauds himself for such a powerful show of athletic dominance. Once he's done lauding his remarkable skillset, Wright begins laying stomps against his foe’s weakened arms.

COACH
My man CW can teach a lot to not just the youth of OAOVW but the youth of America. He started out hot winning rookie of the year in 2005, struggled a bit, joined The Enterprise, stood in Mister Moneymaker’s shadow, and now he’s back at top form. This man has not let adversity or bumps in the road hold him back from greatness.

Wright brings Stevens upwards and then uses his grip on his foe to launch his shoulder against the ring posts. Again Stevens hollers his sheer misery, which paints another smile on CW's face.

COACH
Christian Wright steady proving that OAOAST shits on WDW! OAOAST>>>>>HI-YAH>>SWF>>WDW>>WCW>>ECW>>>ROH>>>TNA>>>>>Aids>>>>Cancer>>>WWE

Stevens stumbles away from the corner posts, clutching his badly wounded shoulder.  CW lesiurley stalks his pace, which may not have been such a good idea as the WDW superstar rifles an elbow with his good arm into his face. This angers CW more than it hurts him, and he twists Stevens’ arm into a wringer as punishment for his refusal to capitulate. 

“CHRISTIAN SUCKS! CHRISTIAN SUCKS! CHRISTIAN SUCKS!”

Christian uses his hold on Stevens’ arm to violently pull the WDW star forward and crash his shoulder into his.

COACH
The boy CW is just pouring salt in dem wounds. The man stay layin the beats on these fools they put in front of him. Students ain’t gonna respect Stevens no more, gonna have dudes shootin on him in the middle of training, sleeper holding that boy if he gets mouthy. Scissors kick that dude if he's caught lookin at the wrong ho.

Refusing to fall full victim to Wright’s assault, Stevens begins using his good arm to pump punches into Wright’s jaw. Faced with the brutal strikes, Wright thinks quickly and settles things down with arm stunner onto his rival.

COACH
Jivin JR, just admit it, Christian Wright is that much better than everyone who comes through OAOVW or the OAOAST. He's even better than your old boys Black T.

JIVIN JR
That’s a load of horseshit, even bigger than the one the load I ate for breakfast!

Wright applauds his mastery once more before attempting the second pinfall of the contest….

ONE!

TWO!

Stevens kicksout, causing a highly annoyed CW to have cruel words with the referee.

JIVIN JR
Don’t blame the referee, blame the blacks and the god damn Jews!

At that point JR’s microphone is cut.  

Back inside the ring, CW traps Stevens inside a crafty shoulder lock. Stevens tries to claw at Wright with his free hand but this does little to affect The Centennial Man. 

COACH
You hear that sound? That’s sound of me kickin’ back and smoking that green-green. 

The fans start to rally against the disliked Washington DC resident, and begin urging Stevens to fight for his freedom.  Eventually, Stevens succeeds in granting their wishes as he starts pushing himself upright. But The God Child counters any comeback attempt by hitting Stevens with a Russian leg sweep.

“Beautiful, Christian!” Lorelei cheers from the outside.  

CW drops a leg on Stevens arms and then goes for another pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

Stevens manages a kickout. He comes to his feet, but finds himself under attack from the overpowering punches of The Centennial Man. Having weakened his foe, Wright then snares him inside a front facelock. After a cruel, disdainful smile towards the fans he begins lifting Stevens for the [b]Conversion Rate[/b]. But Stevens unleashes a barrage of elbows into Wright’s midsection and The Centennial Man is forced to painfully stumble away.  Eager to get back onto the attack, Stevens unleashes his signature superkick! But Wright ducks beneath the fast moving strike and runs to the ropes. Unfortunately as he returns he’s hit by a diamond cutter!

“YEAAAAAAAAA!” the fans react while Lorelei has the exact opposite response.

COACH
Superkick, diamond cutter, these are all this dudes signature moves. 

Worried to the point of exhaustion, Lorelei hastily advises CW to roll out the ring. However, The Natural can make no such moves before he’s forced to his feet by Stevens. The Sensational superstar whips Wright into the ropes. Upon CW’s comeback, Stevens catches him in the jaw with a graceful dropkick. CW topples over, spit flying free from his opened mouth.

COACH
Gotta give it up to the man, that was one sweeeeeeet dropkick. 

Stevens charges to the ropes, but his progress is impeded by Lorelei, who's dug her hooks into his boots..

“BOOOOOOOOO!” the fans respond to Lori's tactics

An angered Stevens starts to make moves to go after Lorelei, and the gorgeous diva quickly scampers away. Deciding to let bygones be bygones, Stevens turns towards CW. Unfortunately for him, CW is standing and recovered and pounces on Stevens to drag him to the canvas with an arm lock.  Unable to withstand anymore pain to his arm, Stevens immediately submits.

“BOOOOOOOOO!”

BUFFER
YOUR WINNER AS A RESULT OF A SUBMISSION…..CHRISTIAN WRIGHT!

COACH
If you wanna spend the rest of your career doing curtain jerking in front of twenty people in a middle school in Ohio, you’ll go see Chris Stevens and the OAOVW crew. But if you wanna learn to son lames, and hump dames, my man Christian Wright is now [i]your[/i] man Christian Wright.

Wright gets to his feet and bows to the audience, as Lorelei enters the ring with microphone in hand. After Wright is done soaking in his own adulation he gently accepts the mic from Lorelei.

WRIGHT
From this day forth, I defiantly vow... no man, woman nor beast shall commit thine self to defeat!

JIVIN JR
Fourteen wins in a row for Christian Wright, what a way to close out 2009.

Sign in to follow this