TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

Season's Beatings feedback

WHOO-HOOO THE SHOW WENT UP ON TIME! DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES??!

Nice graphics by KC, simple, straight forward and very good.

I must be the only one who thought Jivin JR was supposed to be this comedic weirdo

Maaaaaan, I thought SR was gonna win, Tony stays jobbing out my dudes. :lol: Quality match, tho.

I really liked Black's promo before the contest. Really strong. And the match was pretty strong also.

Gruesome ending to the Heartland Title match. I thought for sure Sandy would take home the gold, but once again I was wrong :( Enjoyable read , none the less.

Nice solid tag title match. The fatties looked pretty good here, respect to 149 for making them look strong against such a good tag team. The Moneygang continues their rampage on the OAOAST tag division. What a sneaky devious two dudes they are.

:o :o That was an unexpected finish! Lots of drama near the end. I wonder how the MD miscues will play out over the next few week. lol Vinny Valentine is directly responsible for Reject's loss. Could we see Reject Vs V-Squared one day?

Wayne's World clip = excellent! A lot's changed since then, like the logos for Pizza Hut and Pepsi.

Melody looked like she had one too many, but Patty once again did a helluva job w/the NH stuff. Lindsay's return is sure to heat up the women's division.

CW got a makeover. Heck of a match between him and CS.

And here I thought Patty was asking my approval to change the LKOS theme when he already had. Lucky for him I agreed. And the WDW boys do another job. Maybe I should've put over Reiger, lol.

The string of fun matches continue w/J-Max-Black. Then again, have we ever had a bad match? :lol:

Sandman/Denzel was vintage Alf.

And that ME was something else. Did not see that coming at all. Helluva way to end the year.

Nice opener with Stevens and CW. I liked how both guys sort of played cocky heels to start, then Stevens was quickly established as the crowd favorite.

Fun tag match to follow, which was sort of overshadowed by Biff's theatrics and Esther's commentary.

Strutter/Spencer seemed a little short, but what was there was thrilling stuff.

Nice showing by Nate against J-MAX.

Terrific tag title match, but the story was the brawl afterwards, with the Can-Ams seemingly saving the champs. Interesting to see how that plays out.

Really good show. And again, posted on time!

Sign in to follow this