TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mach7

Chris Jericho..

Guest mach7

Just a copy of a thread I started on Jericho's message board... Keep in mind that I have been supporting this man since the first day I ever saw him work back when he first joined WCW. Now, after reading his commentary & his stupid little jab in the "Y2J Gem" on his main page.. he can go screw himself. As far as I'm concerned, I now ENCOURAGE Triple H to hold him down. How's THAT for bitterness?! ;p

---

How unfair was it for Jericho to lump all "internet fans" in with Torch denizens who complained about his match at KotR? Does that mean that all fans who talk about wrestling on the internet are "jackoffs" with "pathetic little lives?" Maybe some of us only talk about wrestling on the internet because none of our "in-person" friends like wrestling. I know that's my reason. But did Jericho even think before opening this can of worms online? I don't think so.

I don't know, but I feel insulted. Insulted that Jericho feels the need to take his frustrations out on US, some of his biggest supporters around.

Insulted that even though I'd have defended this mans work to no end.. No matter how many people said it sucked. No matter how many people said he couldn't even cut cheese on the mic. No matter what. But now.. not now, he's just bitten the proverbial hand so to speak.

I know Mr. Big Superstar probably won't read this ever, but I could care less, I renounce the Ayatolah. I disrespectfully turn in my resignation as a Y2J fan. Why should I respect someone who can't even return that common courtesy.

I really hope Jericho is happy going absolutely nowhere in HIS business. I really hope Jericho is happy that he's alienated most of his fans. It's okay, Chris, maybe you can find some contentment in church & praying to your pathetic little God, while doing bad covers of Ozzy Osbourne songs.

I hope I don't sound bitter.

But really, in closing I would like to paraphrase a line from the movie "Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back..."

'F*ck you, Chris Jericho. F*ck you up your stupid ass!'

Guest Anorak

I don't care whether he was or not, he always seems to come off as a bit of an idiot to me.

Guest TestKick

dude its a work

jericho usually is just whoring his merchandise and his crappy band in his commentary, so i don't know if he's really an idiot or not. Who knows if he even writes those commentaries

Guest Austin3164life

All wrestling fans in general feel that wrestlers always owe them something. THAT'S COMPLETE BULLSHIT!!!

Guest Anorak

How do you mean? They certainly owe us certain things that every self respecting wrestler should aspire to provide in terms of effort and providing entertainment.

Was their a more specific point hiding behind your blanket statement? I'm sure there was but please tell us.

Guest EQ
You're a bit late hopping on that sig bandwagon, did you feel left out?

No. I didn't