TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

NYS: Short Christian Wright promo

Our scene is a Victorian style den inside a plush house of the same architecture theme. Wearing a double breasted suit and sitting within a comfortable read leather chair is Christian Wright.

WRIGHT

I begin this calendar year in a position most divergent from the one I began with the year prior. Nay, my lot at the incipence of 2009 was a most dreadful mire to be submerged into. It was as though I were a flagellated vessel foundered in the most unbefitting of oceans to a man with my indubitle acumen in the departments of physicality and mental strength. In the fickle feeble minds of the OAOAST staunch habitué, I was but a man forgotten, frozen in the sands of time. And yet the fates of the heavens took pity on my wayward journey and set me assail to an island of marked sublimity! In a mere matter of Christian calendar months, I underwent a radical transformation, shedding the shackles of human limitations, slaying the coating of failure I had been a hostage to, and being reborn as a God Child! Though their exist a trivial rebellion of misanthropist nonbelievers, modern 21st century man has conceded his subjugation to the higher power that is Christian Wright! As I take my distinguished athletic record into 2010, I turn pitying eyes to those who’s heart of hearts earnestly believed a God Child could be vanquished. Chris Stevens, Dr.Pigley, Shayne Brave….plebeians no more significant than an ant to a prideful lion! As we inaugurated 2010, I beseech you, dear fellows, find yourself to see me as your God Child as I commit myself to thine victory and thine glory. I shan’t render you disappointed.

Sign in to follow this