TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tony149

HD: LDCMG promo

OAOAST Original Tony Brannigan stands on the world famous interview stage. 

BRANNIGAN
Oakland, California, please welcome the new tag team champions of the world… SPENCER REIGER, COLIN MAGUIRE, JR… THE LDC MONEYGANG! And they are accompanied by their manager… LORELEI DECENZO! 

“The World is Mine“ cues and the LDCMG head ringside to a chorus of boos.  Once in the ring they drape their tag titles around Lorelei’s shoulders. 

BRANNIGAN
It’s been signed, sealed and delivered, guys. Sunday night, January 31st live exclusively on pay-per-view, the titles will be on the line as you defend against the Can-Am Assassins at Anglepalooza. And they’ve gone on record stating Lorelei DeCenzo will be in for a surprise if she attempts to interfere again. 

LORELEI
For the last time, I was only trying to find my contact lens. 

BRANNIGAN
How do you explain the low blow?

LORELEI
That?!? You need to re-watch the video, honey. Felix Strutter fell back into me the same time I was picking my lens off the mat, causing his groin to make contact with my arm. Quite frankly, I think he did that on purpose. I see the lust in Felix‘s eyes. He wants me bad, he wants me real bad. Can you blame him? I’m so beautiful I fantasize about myself. 

BRANNIGAN
Some mental image that is. 

CMJ
The Can-Am Assassins can take their surprise and shove it. Nobody’s taking these belts way from us. 

REIGER
I bet you know something about this so-called “surprise“, Brannigan. You know everything. 

BRANNIGAN
I’m in the dark like you. And it’s certainly not due to a lack of trying. But I do know that next week CMJ has a date with Ken Pantera.

CMJ
Yeah, and Kenny won’t be getting any flowers when he enters the ring; he'll be getting an ass-kicking! Just like the Can-Am Assassins will at Anglepalooza. 

LORELEI
Now if you'll excuse us. We got better things to do than hang out in Oakland. 

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

BRANNIGAN
That’s it from here.

Sign in to follow this