TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tony149

HD: LDCMG squash

BUFFER
The following tag team event is scheduled for one fall. Currently in the ring, first from South Florida, weighing 225 pounds… DREW MANNING! His tag team partner, 220 pounds… BRETT SANCHEZ!

Both guys wave to the crowd in typical jobber fashion. 

COLE
A couple of graduates from OAOVW making their OAOAST debut, but what a challenge they have ahead of them. 

“The World is Mine” by David Guetta hits and the LDCMG head to the ring flanked by green and gold spotlights.  

BUFFER
And their opponents, accompanied by LORELEI DECENZO… at a total combine weight of 420 pounds, THE ONE & ONLY WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS… COLIN MAGUIRE, JR., SPENCER REIGER… THE LDC MMMOOOONNEYGANG!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

All business heading into their big title defense Sunday night at Anglepalooza, CMJ and Reiger look to make quick work of their opponents, attacking them immediately.

* DINGDINGDING *

COACH
No doubt the champs are sending a message to the Can-Am Assassins here, Cole. 

CMJ hammers Manning in the corner with Irish uppercuts as Reiger chops Sanchez. The LDCMG whip their opponents into each other, and then CMJ executes an HARVARDPLEX, with Reiger following up with a SLINGSHOT DOUBLE STOMP! Standing dropkick sends Sanchez into the arms of CMJ for an IRISH SUPLEX!

COLE
The champs looking awesome.

COACH
And obviously not working by the hour. They got Brett set for the spike Reiger Counter!

Sanchez gets spiked and Reiger makes the cover. 

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

* DINGDINGDING *

BUFFER
Here are your winners, the team of COLIN MAGUIRE, JR. and SPENCER REIGER… THE LDC MMMOOOONNEYGANG!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

CUE: “The World is Mine” 

Lorelei pulls out the GIANT MONEYBAGS and the LDCMG place their beaten opponents in them. 

COLE
Not this again. It's degrading. 

COACH
But really damn funny. CMJ and Spencer are taking their moneybags to the pay window!

CMJ and Reiger slump the bags over their shoulders and head off to the world famous interview stage where Tony Brannigan is position. 

BRANNIGAN
I’m joined now by the reigning tag team champions of the world, Spencer Reiger and Colin Maguire, Jr., accompanied by their manager Lorelei DeCenzo. And guys, you’re just hours away from your first televised title defense against the Can-Am Assassins this Sunday night LIVE exclusively on pay-per-view at Anglepalooza. 

REIGER
New York’s Finest returns home, Brannigan. And unlike another rookie who plays in the Big Apple, you’re looking at not one but two young lions who will come through in the clutch. 

LORELEI
Our bags are packed and my boys are ready, Tony. They dethroned the longest reigning tag champions in OAOAST history, a record they will ultimately break and it starts this Sunday with the Can-Am Assassins.  In fact, seeing as how Felix and Kenny will be traveling to Spencer’s hometown for Anglepalooza, I’ve taken the liberty of buying a couple of souvenirs for them. 
(reaches into purse)
For Felix, a DVD of the 1991 film “Jungle Fever” by Spike Lee. Because everybody knows he’s got a bad case for me. And for Ken, Axe anti-dandruff shampoo. Just look at his hair. Clearly he’s suffering from irritation. 

REIGER/LORELEI
:lol:

CMJ
Once the hunters but now the hunted. Friend or foe, it don’t matter who gets in our way. The tag titles aren’t going anywhere but around our waists! 

“The World is Mine” cues again as the champs exit. 

COLE
The tag titles on the line this Sunday at Anglepalooza!

Sign in to follow this