TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tony149

HD: MD promo

“Motherfucker of the Year” by Motley Crue hits and Mr. Dick heads to the ring draped in championship gold, Malaysia by his side. 

BUFFER
Introducing one-half of your ONE & ONLY WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS and the current undisputed HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD… MMMIIIIIIIIIIISSSSTTEEEERRRRRR DDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCKK!!!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Once inside the squared circle MD and Malaysia are showered with golden pyro. 

COLE
The OAOAST Galaxy still buzzing about last week’s tag title match; how they changed hands in particular. 

COACH
The guy’s name is Mister Dick, Cole. What did people expect, for him to all of a sudden become a Tim Cash-clone? He’d never win another match!

MD stares at himself on the AngleTron, microphone in hand. 

MISTER DICK
Mr. T, eat your heart out. Nobody’s ever made wearing this much gold look so good. But I’m not out here to pity that fool. *laughs* I’m here to teabag everybody in the OAOAST Galaxy questioning where I stand after last week. See, I pinned Krista Isadora Duncan yet again right smack in the middle of the ring. First time it was break her unpinned streak in singles competition, and the second time was to capture the One & Only World tag team championship. 

COLE
Along with Baron Windels, I might add. 

MISTER DICK
Apparently this has Krista’s panties in a bunch, not to mention some in the “OAOAST Galaxy.” Let’s take a look to see why. 

[b][color=orange]OAOAST HeldDOWN~![/color]
LAST WEEK[/b]

[quote]MD sets Krista for THE COCK BLOCK, but she floats over and hits THE CODEBREAKER!

COLE
KIDology!

The cover but no count as the ref is busy trying to breakup Alix/BW. This allows Malaysia to sneak in and whack Krista with her CAT O’NINE TAILS. 

NO!!

Tim Cash slides in and yanks it away. 

COACH
What does that idiot think he’s doing?

COLE
Trying to keep the playing field leveled, that’s what. 

Krista spots Cash with the whip and confronts him. Cash denies any ill intent but Krista doesn’t buy it, especially with Malaysia at his side. Mr. Dick then sees the whip in Krista’s possession and kicks her low, which he follows with THE COCK BLOCK!

MD covers Krista in compromising fashion as Malaysia takes Cash out with her.  

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!![/quote]

MISTER DICK
As the video clearly shows, I only acted in self-defense. See, I was still woozy so when I saw Krista with Malaysia’s whip I didn’t know whether she was gonna toss it out of the ring or use it as a weapon. It was a chance I didn’t want to take so I went downstairs to protect myself, Malaysia and Tim Cash. Whether Krista or the asswipes in the OAOAST Galaxy -- and you know who you are -- believe that or not I really don’t give a damn. Hell, those who don’t can just swallow it! 

“Citizen Soldier” by 3 Doors Down cues and Tim Cash accompanies Baron Windels ringside. 

MISTER DICK
Just the man I wanted to see. The other half of your One & Only World tag team champions… Baron Windels!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

MISTER DICK
Listen BW, I hope you’re not upset I never returned your messages last week. When this whole deal hit, man, I just had to get away from it all, you know? I mean, the level some people will stoop.  

BARON
Hey Jock, you don’t have to explain anything to me, man. The video backed up your story. But you know, with all the controversy and stuff, I think it’s only right we give COD a rematch to put any doubts to rest. 

MISTER DICK
Rematch?!? 

BARON
ASAP. 

MISTER DICK
(to Cash)
This is your idea, isn’t it? 

CASH
:huh:

MISTER DICK
You can’t handle the fact I did in ONE NIGHT what you couldn’t do in ONE YEAR… and that’s carry BW to tag team gold. 

Cash decks MD!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!”

COLE
That was too much for the mild manner Tim Cash to handle. 

COACH
Is that guy Alix?

COLE
Alix?

COACH
You know, stupid. 

COLE
:rolleyes: 

Malaysia lunges towards Cash but is restrained by BW. When Cash turns to see the fuss behind him MD attacks. 

COACH
We got all hell breaking loose, Mikey Cole. 

OAOAST officials rush the ring as BW desperately tries to get MD off Cash. It’s only until Malaysia intervenes that order is restored.  

COLE
Ladies and gentlemen, we need to get things under control out here. Don’t you go away. We’ll be back!

Sign in to follow this