TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tony149

HD: LSGS/TC promo + tag title match

PROMO

The crowd pops as “Citizen Soldier” by 3 Doors Down hits. 

COLE
As Tim Cash and One & Only World tag team title co-holder Baron Windels make their way to the ring, let’s take you back to last week. It was just after Mister Dick had explained his side of the whole tag title change controversy that tempers flared between him and the man he’ll defend the OAOAST Championship against at the Motor City Spectacular, Tim Cash.  

[quote=OAOAST HeldDOWN~!, Last Week]BARON
Hey Jock, you don’t have to explain anything to me, man. The video backed up your story. But you know, with all the controversy and stuff, I think it’s only right we give COD a rematch to put any doubts to rest.

MISTER DICK
Rematch?!?

BARON
ASAP.

MISTER DICK
(to Cash)
This is your idea, isn’t it?

CASH
:huh:

MISTER DICK
You can’t handle the fact I did in ONE NIGHT what you couldn’t do in ONE YEAR… and that’s carry BW to tag team gold.

Cash decks MD!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!”

COLE
That was too much for the mild manner Tim Cash to handle.

Malaysia lunges towards Cash but is restrained by BW. When Cash turns to see the fuss behind him MD attacks.

COACH
We got all hell breaking loose, Mikey Cole.

OAOAST officials rush the ring as BW desperately tries to get MD off Cash. It’s only until Malaysia intervenes that order is restored. [/quote]

Back live in the arena, Cash motions for the crowd to pipe down. Kindly of course. 

CASH
Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention. I have something to get off my chest. Last week I let my emotions get the best of me and not only embarrassed myself, the OAOAST but also my dear friend Baron Windels. Rather than discuss things in a civil matter I chose to act out in violence. So at this time I want to publicly apologize to the entire OAOAST Galaxy, the OAOAST itself and Baron Windels for my inexplicable behavior. I’d also like to apologize to Mister Dick. Like me I’m sure he regrets his choice of words as well last week. 

“Motherfucker of the Year” by Motley Crue blasts through the speakers and Mr. Dick marches ringside accompanied by Malaysia. 

COLE
We’ve got company, Coach. And not just anybody, but the OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion himself. 

MD pulls a microphone out of his crotch.  

COACH
Sorry Cole. Mister Dick had a mic in his pants. He wasn’t happy to see you.  

COLE
(sarcastically)
I’m crushed. 

MISTER DICK
Tim Cash, I accept your apology.  But I don’t regret a damn thing I said. 

CASH
:o

MISTER DICK
Like they say, the truth hurts. Your cheap shot last week proved it. Although I gotta admit, I was pretty impressed. I didn’t think you had the balls.  

BARON
Damnit, Jock. I thought we agreed to bury the hatchet? 

MISTER DICK
It’s 6 feet under BW. I just want his scrawny ass to know we’re two different people. See, I ain’t afraid to thumb somebody in the eye or do whatever it takes to win. What you see is what you get. Kissing babies and helping little old bags across the street ain’t my deal, but pounding ass in and out of the ring is.  

COACH
I bet you know a thing or two about getting your ass pounded, Cole. *laughs*

MISTER DICK
And next week we’re gonna pound some ass in 6-man action, no homo. And when we come out on top, it’s gonna be as the new 6-man tag team champions. 

COLE
The Cucaracha Kingdom vs. Mr. Dick, Baron Windels and Tim Cash for the 6-man tag titles here next week!?! 

MISTER DICK
Before we start thinking about next week though, BW and I gotta worry about tonight. See, I thought over what you said last week. You know, putting to rest any doubts people had about the way we won the tag titles by giving them the match they all want to see. Well I can’t think of any better time than tonight. 

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

COACH
Are you kidding me? 

COLE
It’s gonna happen live tonight.  

MD and Malaysia exit, but only after BW assures MD giving the people what they want is the right thing to do. Citizen Soldiers then play to the crowd as we go to break.

THE MATCH

“Motherfucker of the Year” by Motley Crue hits and the One & Only World tag team champions head to the ring. 

BUFFER
The following contest is for THE ONE & ONLY WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP! Introducing first, accompanied by MALAYSIA… from SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS, at a total combine weight of 503 pounds… THE ONE & ONLY WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS… BBAAAAARRRRROOOOOOOOOONN WINDELS and OAOAST WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION… MMMIIIIIIIIIIISSSSTTEEEERRRRRR DDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCKK!!!

Malaysia to her knees and MD directs her head towards his crotch where the OAOAST Championship hangs out from his short shorts, which she pulls off with her mouth. 

COACH
It suddenly got a little hot in here, Cole. 

COLE
Quite an entrance for the reigning OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion. 

The music dies down and the anticipation builds for the next introduction. 

BUFFER
And their opponents, from Los Angeles, California… 

BUFFER
… to New York and all points in between… 

OAOAST GALAXY
:huh:

“Living in America” by James Brown cues to a mix reaction. 

BUFFER
… FREEDOM and LIBERTY… THE ALL-AMERICAN BOYS!!

The masked patriots proudly wave Old Glory down the aisle. 

COLE
With all due respect to the All-American Boys, they’re not who we expected. I mean, they haven’t won a match since the Bush administration! 

COACH
43 not 41, so it really wasn’t too long ago. 

MD salutes the AAB who salute back, then shake a stunned BW’s hand. 

COLE
Look at Baron Windels. You can tell he expected COD like all of us. 

Before the match begins the AAB speak with ring announcer Michael Buffer.  

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, the All-American Boys respectfully ask that you all please rise for the playing of our national anthem. 

Since it wasn’t a foreigner who requested it, the fans do stand. The anthem plays only to be cut short after MD delivers a STIFF KICK to Freedom and gives Liberty a FACIAL!

COLE
What the heck? 

COACH
Maybe Mr. Dick expected a live performance and was disappointed it was an instrumental instead.  

COLE
He can join the club. A lot of people have been disappointed tonight. In any event, that may be the shortest title match in OAOAST history. 

BW tries to have a word with MD but is shunned. MD executes THE COCK BLOCK and makes the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

* DINGDINGDING *

BUFFER
The winners of the match and still your One & Only World tag team champions… BARON WINDELS and OAOAST WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION… MISTER DICK!!!

Although a few scattered boos can be heard, they’re mostly drowned out by cheers. Unlike MD, BW isn’t in a celebratory mood. He tends to the All-American Boys while MD gloats with his two championship belts.

Sign in to follow this