TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tony149

SYN: Cash/MD promos

The [color="#FF8C00"][b]OAOAST SPINEBUSTER OF THE WEEK[/b][/color] featured the closing moments of last week's 6-man tag title match on HeldDOWN~! Afterwards OAOAST correspondent Terry Taylor caught up with World Heavyweight Champion Mister Dick backstage in Baltimore. Dick explained "a mechanical problem" kept the charter jet that was to fly him and fellow tag team champion Baron Windels grounded for hours, and that nobody was more sick to see what happened to Tim Cash than he was. The OAOAST Champion then added, "Of course, he could've man'd up and got the job done instead of hopin' and prayin' I -- and BW -- would show up to bail his ass out. But he better not use this as an excuse for going down in defeat at the Motor City Spectacular, because I'm gonna treat him like any other OAOAST superstar. I'm gonna pound his ass!" 

Tony Brannigan conducted a podium interview with Tim Cash. Cash said he's still sore from last week but looks forward to facing Mister Dick for the World title at the Motor City Spectacular. Brannigan then brought up Dick saying he was gonna treat Cash like any other OAOAST superstar, to which Cash replied, "I wouldn't want it any other way."

Sign in to follow this