TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

MCS: Leon vs. Baron

BUFFER
The following contest is set for one fall... and it is for possession of the OAOAST Money In The Bank briefcase!

[COLOR=purple]"Oh (hey!), I've been travelin' on this road too long
Just tryin' to find my way back home
But the old me's dead and gone
Dead and gone
And oh (hey!), I've been travelin' on this road too long
Just tryin' to find my way back home
But the old me's dead and gone
Dead and gone, dead and gone..."[/COLOR]

The opening to "Dead And Gone" by T.I. fades into "Numb" by Linkin Park, to a solid chorus of boos from the crowd. All sense of home state pride goes out of the window. No-one in Michigan wanting to admit pride in their own Leon Rodez, who skulks through the entrance way with his head down and a determine expression on his face.

COLE
Welcome home, Leon Rodez.

Leon slowly makes his way down the aisle as the song meanders along. Around his right wrist, handcuffed, hangs the Money In The Bank briefcase in his stolen possession. Coming to a stop in the middle of the aisle, Leon looks up at the skies with a scowl on his face as the song suddenly erupts and the lights flash back and forth from purple to white static.

[COLOR=purple][b][i]"I'VE BECOME SO NUMB
I CAN'T FEEL YOU THERE
BECOME SO TIRED
SO MUCH MORE AWARE!
I'M BECOMING THIS
ALL I WANT TO DO
IS BE MORE LIKE ME
AND BE LESS LIKE YOU!"[/b][/i][/COLOR]

BUFFER
Introducing first. From Grand Rapids, Michigan! Weighing in at two hundred, eighteen pounds... "THE FALLEN IDOL" of the OAOAST... LLLEEEEEOOOOOOOONN... RRRRRRROOOOOOOODDEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Grasping the briefcase in both hands Leon climbs up the steps and enters the ring. Looking out at the crowd Leon shows disdain, not just for the people, but for the reaction he's on the end of.

COLE
These people once idolised Leon Rodez. These people more than any other. Once upon a time, it was normal to be proud of this young man. Not anymore. There's nothing to be proud about, regarding his actions as of late. Not least, the Money In The Bank briefcase, that he [i]stole[/i] at AngleMania IX in a Ladder Match that he wasn't even a part of. Tonight, Leon has the chance to actually [i]win[/i] that briefcase. But it comes against the man who's hands he essentially stole it out of...

A huge orange pyro rocket erupts on the stage and "Thriller" by Fall Out Boy hits. The TV audience is shown an overhead view of the entrance stage, it's metallic floor carpeted by simmering flames that form the shape of a bull's head. The camera then pans down to reveal Baron Windels, Tag Team Title belt around his waist, throwing up the longhorns!

BUFFER
And his opponent! From San Antonio, Texas... weighing two hundred, sixty eight pounds. He is one half of the OAOAST World Tag Team Champions... "THE LONE STAR GUNSLINGER"... BBAAAAAAAARRRRROOOOOOONN... WWWIIIIIIIIIIIINNDDEEEEELLLLLLLSSSSSSSSS!!!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Baron reaches out and tags some hands on his way to the ring, not hometown but certainly more of a hero than his opponent. He makes his way into the ring and casts a disapproving look over at Leon, before turning to the crowd and throwing up the longhorns again. Baron removes his Tag Title belt and hands it to the referee, looking focused.

COLE
It's been a big month for Baron since AngleMania. He rebounded big by winning the World Tag Team Titles the very next episode of HeldDOWN~! And, where this gets really interesting... if Baron can win tonight and get the briefcase that would have been his in Las Vegas if not for Leon's treachery, then he has a contract for a shot at the World Champion... who, just happens to be his tag team partner, Mr. Dick.

Before the match can start Charles Robinson is worried about the briefcase, still handcuffed to Leon Rodez. Producing a key from his kneepad, Leon eyes both Baron and Robinson carefully as he prepares to unlock his stolen property from his possession.

COACH
Guess Leon figures now he's got his match, he's safe handing the case back.

COLE
Well thankfully Leon had the sense to bring a key with him. I'd like to see him try and wrestle with a briefcase hanging from his wrist.

As Leon unlocks the handcuffs, Baron goes over to his corner as Robinson takes the briefcase...

COLE
Wait, LOOK OUT!

...only for Leon to snatch it back and CLOBBER BARON IN THE SIDE OF THE HEAD WITH IT!!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

COLE
Damnit, Leon using that briefcase as a weapon! Baron didn't see it coming! And I think Baron may have been busted open!

Under a real interrogation from the referee, Leon barely pays a bit of attention as he picks the briefcase back up and hands it over, damage done. Robinson gets the briefcase out of the ring and checks on Baron, who is down, while Leon calmly walks over to his corner as if nothing happened and waits. Baron tries to get back up and is indeed bleeding from over the eye.

"LE - ON SUCKS!"
"LE - ON SUCKS!"
"LE - ON SUCKS!"
"LE - ON SUCKS!"

The words of his home crowd have no more of an effect on Leon as the referee's words, a blank look on his face as he waits in the corner. Robinson meanwhile shows concern for Baron and asks him if he wants to continue with the match or not. Baron, open wound and all, using the ropes to pick himself up and is determined to carry on.

COLE
And this is going to put Baron Windels at an immediate disadvantage. He's already busted open and the bell hasn't even rung!

COACH
Which means the ref can't do anything about it. Perfect.

*DINGDINGDING*

With Baron insisting he's okay the match finally starts and it starts with him being ambushed in the corner! Leon stomps Baron back into the turnbuckles, before targetting the cut with some hard right hands! Charles Robinson drags Leon off of his wounded opponent and warns him about the closed fists, to another blank stare.

COACH
Leon better watch himself now. I think this referee would love nothing more than to disqualify him.

COLE
Can you blame him!?

Baron picks himself back up again, putting up his fists ready to fight. Picking his spot, Leon delivers a boot to the gut to cut Windels off and then drives a forearm into the side of head. Baron falls throat-first over the middle rope. Pressing him in, Leon then reaches over the top and starts DIGGING at the cut with his fingers!!

"ONE!"
"TWO!"
"THREE!"
"FOUR!"

Breaking before five Leon backs away, not wanting to push his luck with the ref too far.

COLE
Leon is a man on the edge. A desperate man, desperate to be the World's Heavyweight Champion again.

As Baron picks himself up by the ropes Leon takes aim and comes running in with a dropkick, catching Baron in the back and sending him through the ropes to the floor. Baron lands on his feet, slumped over the ring apron. So Leon follows him outside, taking a run down the apron to blast Baron in the head with a sliding kick!!

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Baron lays hurt against the steel steps, while Leon rolls back in under the bottom rope and demands that the referee start counting.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE
And Leon is going to take this win any way he can get it!

COACH
Why not? A win's a win here, whatever it takes to get that briefcase for keeps.

Screams of "COME ON BARON!" come from the stands, the Detroit crowd willing the big Texan to get back in.

COLE
Can you imagine Josie's reaction if Leon wins this match, via a [i]countout[/i]?

Leon hangs back and watches Robinson's count reach 5, with Baron still looking dazed on the floor. The Texan suddenly shakes off the cobwebs though, starting to pick himself up. Leon's head sinks a little. And as Baron stumbles over to the apron, beginning to climb back in at the count of 7, Rodez abandons the plans to get a cheap countout and grabs hold of Baron. Facelock applied, Leon tries to suplex Baron back in... but Baron blocks.

COACH
Uh oh.

Trying again, Leon can't get Windels up, causing his mood to sink even lower. And things get a lot worse very quickly, as suddenly Baron lifts up Leon for a suplex, before proceeding to throw him BACK inside! Leon lands face and stomach first with a groan, to cheers from the crowd.

COLE
Counter by Baron! And now, can Baron get himself back into this match?

After a moment to collect himself Baron heads for the top turnbuckle. He waits for Leon to get back up, then looks for the big flying Lariat...

...but Leon hits the deck and Baron crashes and burns!!

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
No, nobody home! That may have been a crucial mistake by the bigman from San Antone.

Leon quickly crawls over and hooks the leg on Baron...

No!

Leon jumps right back up and puts the boots to Baron, giving a cold stare to referee Charles Robinson as he tries to move him back.

COLE
And now Leon, back in control. Baron clearly still feeling the effects of that pre-match attack with the briefcase, missed with the high-risk move. A big gamble by Baron. And it didn't pay off.

Waiting in the corner, Leon lines Baron up and delivers another sliding kick to the head, setting him up for another pinfall attempt...

No!

Leading Baron up by the arm Leon dishes out a couple of kicks to the ribs. Wringing the arm, he then places his foot underneath Baron's jaw, falling back and hitting the Soul Destroyer! Baron grabs the side of his bloodied head as he's forced down for yet another cover...

No!

Another kickout and this time Leon shows his frustration by swiping at the mat.

"LE - ON SUCKS!"
"LE - ON SUCKS!"
"LE - ON SUCKS!"
"LE - ON SUCKS!"

COLE
That little show of petulance from Leon has got this Detroit crowd on his back again.

COACH
I'd like to think that Leon's past the point of caring about these morons. But, getting booed in your hometown, that can't be fun. I wouldn't know, I'm essentially a god in Kansas, but I imagine it'd suck.

Hands on hips Leon stalks around the ring, glare fixed on the fans. Baron gets back to his feet and manages to block a right hand, firing off with one of his own! Which only increases the noise in the arena. Leon throws another right, but Baron blocks again and fires back. So Leon rakes the eyes, then doubles Baron up with an MMA style knee strike to the stomach.

COACH
Boy, Leon put everything he had behind that. Baron's eyes practically fell outta his head!

Baron drops to one knee, winded. By the hair, Leon drags the big Texan back up to run his face into the turnbuckles. He then rears back...

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

...and dishes out a knifedge chop... which seems to wake Baron up a bit.

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

Another chop connects and Baron stands bolt upright, with rage in his eyes.

LEON
(dejected)
Goddamnit...

Resigned to his fate, Rodez tries a right hand anyway, but Baron is again equal to it and starts to unload with big Texas sized rights of his own! Four, five, six right hands connect backing Leon to the middle of the ring. Baron then whips Leon back towards the corner and delivers a running clothesline!

COLE
Oh yeah, Baron! That adrenaline is flowing!

Baron gives a call to the crowd and whips Leon all the way to the opposite corner. Charging in Baron then shins up his metal ass...

...AND MISSES! Leon dodges the ass bump in the corner and Baron leaps straight into a nasty collision with the turnbuckles! As he staggers out, Leon quickly hooks Baron up and executes a vertical suplex, floating over into the pin...

No!

COACH
A little too much adrenaline, you reckon?

COLE
Well if there's anyone in the OAOAST who's capable of being a buzzkill, it's Leon Rodez. And he killed Baron's buzz dead right there.

Not getting worked up over the count this time Leon clubs on Baron as he brings him back up. Whipped to the corner, Baron is then struck with the Superman Spear!

COLE
Leon [i]does[/i] connect in the corner.

Baron then falls into the clutches of The Fallen Idol, looking for an Exploder Suplex. But not having much luck. Baron delivers elbows to break free and falls back into the corner, drawing Leon into a raised boot to the jaw!

COLE
Ever since that pre-match bloodying, Baron has struggled to get any sort of momentum. But he's not going to quit on you, that's for damn sure.

Shaking off the boot, Leon goes in with his shoulder to drive Baron back into the turnbuckles. A couple of thrusts with the shoulder soften Baron up and put Leon back in control. As he goes for an irish whip though, Leon is reversed on by Baron. The Texan lets Rodez get only as far as arm's length, before reeling him back in like a lasso, getting underneath Leon and launching him face-first into the top turnbuckle!!

"YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
But maybe that will turn the tide for big Baron!

COACH
He still looks wobbly Cole. Don't get your hopes up.

As Leon stumbles out of the corner, Baron comes off the ropes and leaves his feet to deliver a BIG clubbing Lariat!!

COLE
BAM! Baron scores big with the Lariat!

COACH
Okay, maybe get your hopes up after all.

Both men are down after that collision but it's Baron shows signs of life. He reaches out for the support of the crowd, while Leon is just lifeless in the centre of the ring.

"BA - RON!"
"BA - RON!"
"BA - RON!"
"BA - RON!"

As Robinson lays the count on, it's Baron to his feet first at the count of five. Leon is up a moment or two later, but immediately on the recieving end of some Texas sized right hands. After a flurry of shots, Baron whips Leon into the corner, hitting a clothesline. Baron then whips Leon to the other side of the ring and forces him to BITE MY SHINY METAL ASS!!

COLE
A little ass action, at the second time of asking!

COACH
If only it were that easy in real life.

COLE
Huh?

COACH
Huh?

Leon stumbles out and walks into a Sidewalk Slam, Baron hooking back with the leg...

NO!

Rolling outside, Baron goes over to the corner and heads to the top rope again.

COLE
Another high risk from Baron. Will it pay off this time, or is this going to be another wasted roll of the dice?

Baron reaches the top and throws up the longhorns to the Detroit crowd as he waits for Leon to turn around. Shaken up, The Fallen Idol does spot Baron and he turns around... right into the diving Lariat from the top!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
This time, It's Clobberin' Time!

Cover by Baron...

KICKOUT!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Baron takes some issue with the count, thinking that was it.

COLE
Just a half second away from Baron finally getting the Money In The Bank briefcase that he truly deserves.

Whipping Leon into the ropes Baron sets himself and scoops Leon up, only for Leon to slip out of his grasp in mid-air. Landing on his feet, Leon quickly hits a back elbow, dazing Baron. With a 360 Leon then goes for a rolling sobat to the gut. But Baron deflects the boot away with his bare hands and catches the off-balance Michigan native with a hard right that has the Michigan crowd roaring. Baron then whips Leon back into the ropes and floors him with a Big Boot to the face!

COLE
Things are starting to come together finally for Baron Windels. Has he put it together when it counts?

COACH
Well, we thought that at AngleMania. And look what happened then.

Baron waits for Leon to get up, ready to strike. Which he does, with a boot to the gut, setting up for the Brigham Young Cocktail. But as soon as Leon feels the facelock lock in he drops to one knee and clings onto Baron's leg desperately to block the move.

COLE
Baron going for it but Leon's got hold of the leg, like a toddler clinging onto it's mommy!

After his attempts to shrug Leon off don't work Baron lets go and starts clubbing away at the back. Finally he prises Leon off of him, sending him crawling away for an escape.

COLE
Well Leon, obviously had Baron well scouted there...

As Baron follows after Leon, The Fallen Idol suddenly springs to life and catches Baron with a flapjack, dropping him throat-first over the top rope!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COACH
And Baron didn't have Leon well scouted there.

Stalking the reeling Baron from behind, the sinister Rodez lies in wait, waiting for Baron to turn around... and BLASTING him in the face with a Superkick!! Baron stumbles and Leon follows it up with a back suplex, looking for the cover...

NO, ONLY TWO!

Leon puts his hand on his head and runs them down his disbelieving face.

"LET'S GO BA - RON!"
*clap clap clapclapclap*
"LET'S GO BA - RON!"
*clap clap clapclapclap*

Glaring at his hometown crowd Leon suddenly fixes himself on Baron. He watches as the Texan starts to get back up and with a cold stare, he takes aim.

COLE
LOOKIT~! Lookit the look in the eyes of Leon Rodez!

COACH
Kill time!

Baron gets to one knee, shaken. And Leon uncoils with the ONE HIT KI...

...NO! Baron ducks the foot! Coming up from his one knee Baron scoops Leon up in his arms and throws him across the ring with a Fallaway Slam!!

COLE
The Devil's Addiction, on the OAOAST's most devilish star! And now, Baron looking to put Leon away!

Loading up with the arm Baron waves Leon back up, then hits the ropes. He takes aim and charges at Leon, who just has the presence of mind left to drop to the mat. Unfortunately, referee Charles Robinson doesn't do the same. And the result is a head-on collision which he doesn't come out on the better end of.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
OH! Referee Charles Robinson goes down, wrong place wrong time for him.

As Baron checks on the referee, Leon tries to capitalise. Baron catches him with a Big Boot though and instinctively goes for a cover, for which there's no ref to count.

COACH
Wrong time for Baron too. Shoulda watched where he was going.

Baron goes back to trying to revive the referee as a figure rushes down the aisle. Unfortunately not another referee, but instead MORGAN NERDLY, running down to check on Leon.

COLE
Uh oh. Somebody please get her out of here. No good can come of this.

COACH
I agree. Someone gonna get zapped up in here, or something.

With no signs of movement from the referee Baron gives up and goes back after Leon, but turns around to find Morgan instead. Realising she's in an awkward position, the shivering girl stands her ground, trying to protect Leon. Baron orders her out of the way, but Morgan continues to stand in the way, just long enough for Leon to recover and leap out from behind her with an MMA knee! Baron buckles, as Leon rears back and delivers another knee... and another... and a third, bringing the big Texan down to his knees. Wiping the sweat from his eyes, Leon then turns to Morgan and gives her the orders, to hold Baron in place.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE
Hang on a minute. This is two on one, this is ridiculous!

Morgan pins Baron's arms behind his back, as best someone of her diminuitive size can on a man so back. Taking his sweet time, Leon looks out at the booing crowd as he walks into position, then sets himself. But Baron has plenty of time to break free of Morgan and lunge out, punching Leon in the stomach!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
So much for that plan!

Back up, Baron tees off on Leon, as Morgan looks on in shock.

COLE
Baron dishing out a Texas sized beating here! And all Morgan can do is look on. She ought to get out of there.

COACH
Yeah, Baron's not above hitting a woman I bet.

A big right is ducked by Leon, but he runs right into a back elbow shot. As Leon stumbles back, Baron then turns and hits the ropes. Coming back, he then leaves his feet again with the big Lariat...

...and clobbers [b]MORGAN[/b], WHO GETS PULLED IN THE WAY BY LEON!!!!!!!!!!

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

COACH
SEE! SEE!

COLE
Di... did Leon just...

Baron looks shocked at who ended up on the recieving end of his clothesline and makes the mistake of stopping to check on Morgan, allowing Leon to creep up behind and BOOT HIM BELOW THE BELT!!!!!!!

COLE
LOWBLOW! I...

Falling to his knees, Baron is then lined up... and BLASTED with the rolling sobat to the face!!!

COACH
One Hit Kill!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Looking a very relieved man, Leon shakes out the cobwebs. He looks over at Morgan, then notices the referee stirring. And without a hint of worry for her condition, Leon drops down and start to logroll her motionless body out of the ring. ALL the way out of the ring, under the bottom rope, until she hits the arena floor with a splat!

COLE
Are... are you kidding me here!? Don't tell me Leon is going to steal the briefcase again! Like this!?

Leon turns away from Morgan and with the referee coming to his senses, he drops down and hooks the leg on Baron...

3!!!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

COACH
Woah, ho ho ho!

COLE
Leon Rodez has robbed the Bank... AGAIN!

*DINGDINGDING!*

BUFFER
Here is your winner, of the 2010 Money In The Bank briefcase... LLLEEEEEEOOOOOOOONN... RRRROOOOOOOOOODDEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

[i]Almost[/i] cracking a smile, Leon sits up with sheer relief on his face. He quickly rolls over and crawls towards the timekeeper's side of the ring, DEMANDING the briefcase be handed to him. And the moment it is, he snatches it to his chest and bails out of the ring.

COLE
It's highway robbery, again, from Leon Rodez! An ambush before the bell, sacrificing the referee, sacrificing the one person in this entire world that seems to genuinely care for him... there were no depths that Leon would not sink to, in order to leave his home state with that briefcase! None!

Retrieving his handcuffs, Leon's immediate concern is to get the briefcase secured back around his wrist, as soon as possible. The jeers of the crowd ring closer in his ears but he has complete tunnel vision with the briefcase, which once snapped around his arm he drags away like a thief in the night. Only stopping to scoop up the lifeless body of Morgan Nerdly and drag her away in his other arm.

COLE
Leon Rodez is a desperate man. And a desperate man, capable of doing desperate things, is a dangerous man to be holding that guaranteed contract, with his name on it.

COACH
I tell you what, if you want a reason [i]not[/i] to be the World Champion right now... that might just be it.

Leon hauls out the briefcase and the lifeless Morgan, as in the ring Baron is attended to by the referee, still unaware of what just happened to him.

Sign in to follow this