Jump to content

MSG House Show Report


Recommended Posts

Guest humongous2002
Posted

Damn, RVD and Eddie killed each other in a ladder match, a 5* ladder match, but all the marks talk about it's Hogan's pimple having, steroid taking, wrinkle ass???!! No wonder some people will never have respect for wrestling fans.

Guest AM The Kid
Posted

Can someone please...please explain to me why Hogan pulled his pants down? :blink:

Guest Frankie Williams
Posted
What section were you in? I was Sec 14- awesome seats

I was in section 131. The seats were really good but not worth 50 bucks.

Guest bob_barron
Posted

Still good seats though- my seats cost 60. Def worth it.

 

Hogan just randomnly pulled down his pants

Guest What?!
Posted

So it wasn't like he was mooning 'Taker? He just put them down because he's Hulk Hogan?

Guest Mattdotcom
Posted

I used to want to go to Madd Asses Squared Garden...wow, Hogan goes senile. That's what Vince gets for making him wrestle for the wrong show...probably forgot his pills (not his 'roids), too.

Guest bob_barron
Posted

Hogan pulled down his pants to entertain the crowd. I think Taker was in the back by then.

Guest dreamer420
Posted

he probably got a pop for it too whe he should have gotten booed from the building. we don't need to encourage that kind of shit do we?

Guest XdojimeX
Posted

"Damn, RVD and Eddie killed each other in a ladder match, a 5* ladder match, but all the marks talk about it's Hogan's pimple having, steroid taking, wrinkle ass???!! No wonder some people will never have respect for wrestling fans."

 

I'm more worried about if they got a bonus for working a ladder match on the mid-card of a damn house show, MSG or no.

 

Not to mention booking a valuable hand coming off a pain killer addiction in ladder matches working a sloppy guy like RVD. Ugh.

Guest jimmy no nose
Posted

This is going to sound kind of strange, but I was wondering if Hogan's ass is as orange as the rest of him.

Guest bob_barron
Posted

Hogan did get a pop and RVD wasn't sloppy at all.

 

When Hogan pulled down the pants I looked away very quickly. Sorry.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...