TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Respect The 'Taker

The Smarks Awards...

Guest Respect The 'Taker

Yeah, so this has been done before...sorta...but hell, why not make it OFFICIAL eh? Lets get down to biness *Quote Shawn Michaels*

Its not hard, all you gotta do is stich which poster you feel most appropriately fits the title...for example Biggest Ass Hole - Taker Mark. All in YOUR OPINION of course...

1) Funniest Poster

2) Most dedicated

3) Best gimmick

4) Friendliest poster

5) Biggest bastard, asshole, son of a bitch, daughter of a whore etc. etc.

6) Poster you wish was here all the time for you to communicate with

7) Overall, IYO, best poster

8) Greatest Undertaker Fan....okay so i seek attention too much

...so why are you still reading this? Vote damn you!

This has been the Taker Mark

Guest caboose

1) Funniest Poster: Respect The Taker, simply for the sigs.

2) Most dedicated: AngleSault, to his crusade of shoving Kurt Angle down our throats.

3) Best gimmick: Dames, a walking talking gimmick.

4) Friendliest poster: I don't really know.

5) Biggest bastard, asshole, son of a bitch, daughter of a whore etc: Me.

6) Poster you wish was here all the time for you to communicate with: I don't really know.

7) Overall, IYO, best poster: Dreamer420

8) Greatest Undertaker Fan....okay so i seek attention too much: NOT Respect The Taker, thats for sure.

Guest Respect The 'Taker
8) Greatest Undertaker Fan....okay so i seek attention too much: NOT Respect The Taker, thats for sure.

LOL

Bastard!

This has been THE Taker Mark

Guest AM The Kid

1) Funniest Poster: Anglesault

2) Most dedicated: Anglesault

3) Best gimmick: Angle f'n Sault

4) Friendliest poster: Dames

5) Biggest bastard, asshole, son of a bitch, daughter of a whore etc. etc.: Perfect Plex

6) Poster you wish was here all the time for you to communicate with: AustinHHH4life

7) Overall, IYO, best poster: Dames

8) Greatest Undertaker Fan....okay so i seek attention too much: Myself, fucker

Guest Austin3164life

1) Funniest Poster- Downhome

2) Most dedicated- TheDames

3) Best gimmick- FakeRazor

4) Friendliest poster- BPS_21

5) Biggest bastard, asshole, son of a bitch, daughter of a whore etc. etc.- Baron Von Ruthless

6) Poster you wish was here all the time for you to communicate with- CallmeDanWhat?!

7) Overall, IYO, best poster- Kahran Ramsus

Guest Just call me Dan

1) Funniest Poster : Anglesault "idiot-fag"

2) Most dedicated: dreamer420

3) Best gimmick: Anglesault

4) Friendliest poster: Dangerous A

5) Biggest bastard, asshole, son of a bitch, daughter of a whore etc. etc.: One Bad Apple

6) Poster you wish was here all the time for you to communicate with: AustinHHH4Life

7) Overall, IYO, best poster: TheDames7 or BPS_21

Guest Kahran Ramsus

4) Friendliest poster: bps21

Marney

El Cubano

7) Overall, IYO, best poster: bps21

Guest Big Poppa Popick

4) Friendliest poster: bps21

Me, I was Mr. X for god's sakes

El Cubano

7) Overall, IYO, best poster: Downhome

Guest J*ingus
I was Mr. X for god's sakes

YOU BASTARD!!!

::JINGUS continuously Clawslams BPP until I post again and say that he stopped::

Guest papacita

**Holds up a sign reading "Will strip for votes!"**

I'll do it too!

Guest The Superstar

4) Friendliest poster: Tony149

Zac, just for his overall stupidity.

All my fellow OAOASTers.

7) Overall, IYO, best poster: Some Guy (although CWM would get honorable mention, if he still posted here.)

Guest Respect The 'Taker
Yeah, so this has been done before...sorta...but hell, why not make it OFFICIAL eh? Lets get down to biness *Quote Shawn Michaels*

Its not hard, all you gotta do is stich which poster you feel most appropriately fits the title...for example Biggest Ass Hole - Taker Mark. All in YOUR OPINION of course...

1) Funniest Poster

2) Most dedicated

3) Best gimmick

4) Friendliest poster

7) Overall, IYO, best poster

8) Greatest Undertaker Fan....okay so i seek attention too much

...so why are you still reading this? Vote damn you!

This has been the Taker Mark™

Better do my own version eh?

1) Funniest Poster - Uhh...Dames

2) Most dedicated - Gotta be Anglesault

3) Best gimmick - Me, i rule

4) Friendliest poster - evenflow

5) Biggest bastard, asshole, son of a bitch, daughter of a whore etc. etc. - ALL YOU SCUM SUCKING ASSHOLES WITH PICTURES OF WRESTLERS THEN WITH CAPTIONS UNDERNEATH THEM TRYING TO BE FUNNY, YOUR ALL INFRINGING ON MY FRIKKEN GIMMICK! I NEED THAT TO STAY OVER IN THIS PLACE GOD DAMMIT!....I suppose..if i wasnt me, id surely want to be like me, muahahahaha

6) Poster you wish was here all the time for you to communicate with - caboose, evenflow etc.

7) Overall, IYO, best poster - Mr. Rant is good, i like Dreamer too

8) Greatest Undertaker Fan....okay so i seek attention too much - Oh, that Taker Mark guy..yeah..he's cool

This has been the ORIGINAL Taker Mark

Guest papacita

I'm friendly! I LOVE EVERYONE...and I got a gimmick too!!! CHYNA RULES!!!! VOTE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Kotzenjunge

I'll know I've arrived when I'm mentioned in a best/worst/most annoying poster thread.

Guest Respect The 'Taker
I'm friendly! I LOVE EVERYONE...and I got a gimmick too!!! CHYNA RULES!!!! VOTE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, should there be a sympathy award for guys who openly admit to marking out for Chyna?

This has been the Taker Mark...about to be low blowed

Guest papacita

**For the Biggest bastard, asshole, son of a bitch, daughter of a whore etc. etc category**

Ya know...nothing's more fun to me than going down to the local orphanage and donating counterfeit money...then laughing when they get arrested for trying to spend it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! STUPID KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, VOTE FOR ME!

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

1) Funniest Poster - Everyone has their moments, so I'll skip this one.

2) Most dedicated - see above.

3) Best gimmick- Taker Mark

4) Friendliest poster - Tough one. Maybe I'll answer it a bit later.

5) Biggest bastard, asshole, son of a bitch, daughter of a whore etc. etc. - I would say Zacalex, but he doesn't warrent that much of my attention, but really, no one bothers me THAT much except for Anglesault at times.

6) Poster you wish was here all the time for you to communicate with - Loss4Words(everyone else has already said Jay, so I gotta be different, dammit!)

7) Overall, IYO, best poster - Jingus, Converge, Hogan Made Wrestling, CJ, or RickyChoysu(sp?)

8) Greatest Undertaker Fan....okay so i seek attention too much- LOL! Gotta go with Taker Mark. You rule, dude!

Guest Some Guy
7) Overall, IYO, best poster: Some Guy (although CWM would get honorable mention, if he still posted here.)

Well how about that shit? Thanks Superstar.

Guest papacita

Um...I'm funny too! And I was voted most likely to be raped by a midget in my High School Yearbook! How many people can say that?!

VOTE FOR ME!

Guest SuperTonyJaymz

) Funniest Poster- hmm...I want to say me, but thats just wrong so im gonna say Respect The 'Taker

2) Most dedicated- Me, telling everyone of the horros of masturbation. THINK OF THE KITTENS!

3) Best gimmick- Um me....I am the Redneck messiah ya know.

4) Friendliest poster- Respect The 'Taker, cause he looks you in the eyes and not your breasts...plus he makes me feel special.

5) Biggest bastard, asshole, son of a bitch, daughter of a whore etc. etc.- Anglesault, just a dumbass 99 percent of the time and when he does have a good idea/post/whatever, people just blow it off because its AS

6) Poster you wish was here all the time for you to communicate with- I guess Downhome, always makes for good topics.

7) Overall, IYO, best poster- Respect The 'Taker, he just gives me this warm feeling inside, like, like I am truly a special person

8) Greatest Undertaker Fan- Scott keith

Guest razazteca

so did Hank the Angry Dwarf cop a feel during his tenure as part of the Oddities?

Guest AlwaysPissedOff
Um...I'm funny too! And I was voted most likely to be raped by a midget in my High School Yearbook! How many people can say that?!

VOTE FOR ME!

That comment will haunt my dreams for years...

Thanks a lot.

Guest SuperTonyJaymz

Midgets are evil

Remeber, if you jack off, Midgets will eat a kitten.

EDIT:Damnit, that part of my sig isn't working...you all don't get the Kitten joke.

Guest papacita

Ok...I lied. I wasn't voted most likely to be raped by midgets...but I can do great voice imitations of HBK, Undertaker, HHH and many others!!! You haven't lived until you've heard my Macho Man! DIG IT?!?!?!

Anyway...might as well vote while I'm here, because I've got stuff to do...

1) Funniest Poster-Dames! Dames is cool.

2) Most dedicated- No clue...Anglesault's been pushing the same agenda since I've been here so....I'll go w/ him! PUSH ON, COUSIN SAULT!!! PUSH ON!

3) Best gimmick-I'm fond of the Taker Mark...his posts make me laugh with him and not at him...unlike me, who's whole gimmick is based around annoying people.

4) Friendliest poster-Dames seems cool.

5) Biggest bastard, asshole, son of a bitch, daughter of a whore etc. etc.-Hmmm...I have no enemies so it's hard to say...so I'm just gonna randomly pick on DREAMER420!!!! You big...stupidhead!

6) Poster you wish was here all the time for you to communicate with-Um...Cubano was pretty cool...

7) Overall, IYO, best poster-See normally I'd say something jive like "MY DAMN SELF"...you know...seeing as my joining the board was the greatest thing to happen to you people since God invented the waffle...BUT...I'll have to go with Dames.

8) Greatest Undertaker Fan....okay so i seek attention too much- Respect the Taker...I'm partial to Chyna myself, but...ya know!

Guest papacita

VOTE FOR ME!

That comment will haunt my dreams for years...

Thanks a lot.

No prob!

Guest Some Guy

1) Funniest Poster: BPS for WDI Confidential (I know it's not on this board) and Kinetic for teh Bukkake thread and few others

2) Most dedicated: Tony

3) Best gimmick: Superstar (returning the favor)

4) Friendliest poster: Tony and Dames (he sent me a Happy Birthday PM, thanks) *Note from Dames* You gonna thank me...spell my name right :) You're welcome

5) Biggest bastard, asshole, son of a bitch, daughter of a whore etc. etc.: I'm not a big fan of Rob Stone

6) Poster you wish was here all the time for you to communicate with: The OAOAST guys

7) Overall, IYO, best poster: The Current Events people (Dr. Tom, MikeSC, Marney, Jingus, etc...)

8) Greatest Undertaker Fan....okay so i seek attention too much: We have a Taker mark on this board? I want him banned! :P