TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Syxx

Problems with the board

Guest M Nyland

The casual sheep in me is screaming Hogan catchphrases....

the smark sheep in me is saying "Thanx"...

....Thanx!

-this has been: M Nyland

Bah......

Guest GenerationNever

Would you rather he had never tapped out...EVER? Alright then. This is better than nothing.

Guest RetroRob215
I don't feel a wrestler should be showered with praise for doing what should be the norm in the business.

Think of Hogan as a messed-up teenager. He fails everything miserably and half-time doesn't even bother showing up for class. Now though he has made a miraculous turn around and hasn't cut a day of school, although his grades are still pretty bad. Now if he was your kid wouldn't you praise his new-found effort?

Guest evenflowDDT
I don't feel a wrestler should be showered with praise for doing what should be the norm in the business.

Think of Hogan as a messed-up teenager. He fails everything miserably and half-time doesn't even bother showing up for class. Now though he has made a miraculous turn around and hasn't cut a day of school, although his grades are still pretty bad. Now if he was your kid wouldn't you praise his new-found effort?

But it's really NOT that hard to pass... you don't even have to try all that hard, just do the work and you can get good grades.

Err... am I missing the point?

Guest Sandman9000

Well, this kid simply doesn't have the capabilites to pass.

So, people are praising the effort, versus the results.

Me thinks.

Guest godthedog

exactly, it's the prodigal son. when one hulk hogan submits to an ankle lock, there is more rejoicing in smark heaven than when a thousand kurt angles make john cena look good.

Guest saturnmark4life

I'd offer something, but i'm stuck with the image of playing catch with a four foot Hogan and driving him round in a wood paneled station wagon.

Guest M Nyland
I'd offer something, but i'm stuck with the image of playing catch with a four foot Hogan and driving him round in a wood paneled station wagon.

and him repeatedly asking if he can go over to his friend "Brutha Brutie"s house