Bracket 5-6 - send to Edwin MacPhisto

Silent vs. Hollywood Spike Jenkins

Bracket 7-8 - send to Thoth

T-Bone vs. Renegade

MAIN EVENT - send to Longdogger_Pete

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

"The Franchise" Mak Francis © © vs. Poisyn

Guest midnight_burn

Here come the 124% accurate predictions of TOTAL DEVASTATION!!!, courtesy of me, the person typing this.

SINGLES MATCH - send to Thoth

Thor vs. "The Rising Sun" Y2K

-> Should be nice, but Thor has been very impressive as of late, so i'll go with him. Y2K could pull this out though.

WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT QUARTERFINALS

Bracket 1-2 - send to Suicide King

Jacob Helmsley vs. Fugue

-> Fugue has been going along great, but the recently returned Jake seems like a man on a mission, and i think the crazy pipe-weilding guy will move on in the tourney.

Bracket 3-4 - send to HvilleThugg

CIA vs. Flexxx

-> Flexxx back in the JL once again, and due to some no-showing shenanigans on Wrath is in the World Title tourney. He may be a tad rusty though, and that may give the very good CIA the advantage here. Flexxx will definately be pumped to get a shot at the world title though, so i think he'll pull this out.

-> Hollywood has been showing some good form early in his JL career, and he'll certainly be looking for that to continue here. However he runs into perhaps his toughest challenge yet with Silent. I like Spike, but i see Silent putting out a very good match and moving to the semis.

T-Bone vs. Renegade

-> Two more recently returned individuals, this should be a super good match here. Both are very good, and it could go either way, but i think Renegade will continue his quest to become a 2-time JL World Champ.

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

-> sWo vs sWo, this should be yet another great contest. Two very good writers, whoever wins will surely write a great match, and this may very well be the best match of the show. As good as Poisyn is, Mak is in red hot form, he's following in my footsteps as a dual Euro/TV champ, and i think he will win by just a little bit here. Poisyn's more than capable of the win though, and whatever happens i'll no doubt be waiting out to read it.

And that as they say is that.

Guest Insane Clown Dan

SINGLES MATCH

Bracket 1-2

Jacob Helmsley vs. Fugue

-Fugue gains the big upset, but in a very close match.

Bracket 3-4

CIA vs. Flexxx

-Hmm... I'm actually writing =P, and we all know CIA don't no-show. ULTRAVIOLENCE ENSUES~!

Bracket 5-6

-I dislike Silent's style a tad bit, and Hollywood's been impressing a damn lot... too close to call, for me anyways.

Bracket 7-8

T-Bone vs. Renegade

-Renegade keels over that guy that bones cows with A-1 steak sauce.

MAIN EVENT

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

-This one is WAY too close to call. I have seen both Mak's and Poisyn's best efforts, and Poisyn is very spotty while Mak is technical. Both their strong points kinda even them out, IMO.

In a following of my canadian opponent... i refuse to predict the M.E.

Finals prediction (discounting my involvement) : Jacob Helmsley vs Renegade

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

SINGLES MATCH

-Ahem. I think this will be a close match no doubt, with Thor coming out with the Thor-ish win.

Bracket 1-2

Jacob Helmsley vs. Fugue

-Well, Fugue showed to be VERY impressive against Mikey. However, I am sizing up the measurments for his coffin as we speak...

Bracket 3-4

CIA vs. Flexxx

-CIA, try to survive man. TRY to survive. I actually want the Canadian to pull an upset, so he better write his maple leaf ass off.

Bracket 5-6

-Spike hates Fight Club, he must die. HE MUST DIE. Go Silent.

Bracket 7-8

T-Bone vs. Renegade

-T-Bone looks impressive thus far...and is sure to look impressive in an open coffin funeral.

MAIN EVENT

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

-I just have a hunch that Mak can pull this out. I only care if he loses in title matches, so go him.

Guest Drew_K

- Spider man, Spider man. Thor's another comic book hero, and he'll win this, like you know he can.

Jacob Helmsley vs. Fugue

- Well, I WANT Fugue to win, cause I loved the'Gorrila Position' bit in his match, and it would be cool to have a rapidly improved re-match with my very first opponent. (Plus I like writing his character) With all that said, I think Jake's gonna win it. The bastard. :)

CIA vs. Flexxx

- I asked for this. No really. REALLY. Don't believe me, go check the SJL Wrath card thread. I actually asked for this match, instead of facing Cutthroat. Guess it's time to write like mad and try to cut one more name of my sWo scorecard.

- Wood, I see big things ahead for you. Unfortunately, Silent's gonna make this look like a pissed off Perry Saturn/Jobber match on heat. Just look what he did to Cutthroat.

T-Bone vs. Renegade

- I do like T-bone's stuff, even if the A-1 spewing is a bit odd. Renegade, over the alst few days, I've heard more than one person proclaim you a big contender to win this whole she-bang. I think Renegade will win this, but we'll have to see. Good match.

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

- This confuses me. I thought Francis was planning to drop his early tourney match cause he couldn't write for his match on the next card? Or was it that he knew he'd be gone during part of the tourney, and this one is fine? Oh,w bell. Doesn't matter anyway. Like a disease, I've started spreading it. It's dreaded. It's maddening! It's a no-call of the main! And you all know why.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
Bracket 5-6

-Spike hates Fight Club, he must die. HE MUST DIE. Go Silent.

Im gonna have Edward Norton make a run in in my next match, and im going to break his neck for making such a bad movie.

Oh yeah, The "I Am 2-0, WHOOOOOOOOOO" Predictions

SINGLES MATCH -

- Y2K no shows and Thor beats him down

Bracket 1-2

Jacob Helmsley vs. Fugue

- I like both of them. Fugue was able to make MVS tap, but IM gonna have to go with Jacob. Making enemies with someone who owns a pipe = not cool.

Bracket 3-4

CIA vs. Flexxx

- Flexxx makes his big return, but unlucky him, its against CIA. IM gonna go with CIA, due to Flexx may having some ring rust.

Bracket 5-6

- I.....am.....so......fucked....its not even funny. But just so you know Silent, IM going to write my ass off for this match.

Bracket 7-8

T-Bone vs. Renegade

- Renegade became my favorite in this tourney. I expect to see as Renegade/Silent match next round *gulp*

MAIN EVENT

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

- rWo vs. rWo. Who cares? Poisyn with an upset over the double champ.

Guest KingOfOldSchool

SINGLES MATCH

+ Thor

Bracket 1-2

Jacob Helmsley vs. Fugue

+ Fugue

Bracket 3-4

CIA vs. Flexxx

+ Flexxx

Bracket 5-6

+ Silent

Bracket 7-8

T-Bone vs. Renegade

+ Renegade

MAIN EVENT

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

+ Francis

Guest -Cutthroat-

SINGLES MATCH

Thor

Bracket 1-2

Jacob Helmsley vs. Fugue

Jacob Helmsley

Bracket 3-4

CIA vs. Flexxx

C.I.A.

Bracket 5-6

Silent

Bracket 7-8

T-Bone vs. Renegade

Renegade

MAIN EVENT

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

Poisyn

Guest kelloggs

CIA that was the plan and pretty much still is. Your right I wasn't going to write this week and focus on my job. I even PMed Edwin a week early. But after jobbing out of the tourney I have to make an effort to show here because I've been told I'll be training another trainee after this week because of the "wonderful" job I did. So I PMed Edwin a day ago begging for a match and boy did I ever get one. It's a bitch but 50+ hours does get me more money and a lot less sleep in you like that. My boss is really killing me with this but he says this shows my commitment or some bull shit like that. It helps pay for college, etc. so I can't piss him off and get fired. I'll predict when I get a lunch break or something.

M. "My life is hell right now" Francis

Guest BigTim2002

Predict stuff.

FINE! I will!

I'm picking Thor with this one...

Jacob Helmsley vs. Fugue

Helmsley for sure...

CIA vs. Flexxx

CIA. Don't fuck with the CIA kids...

Silent. Even though I would want to face Spike since he's not as good a writer as Silent...

T-Bone vs. Renegade

God damn, if there was EVER a time for me to be an underdog, this is it...

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

So Franchise wants to be a Triple Crown Champ, huh? Well, this AIN'T ECW, and Poisyn can kick your ass, so Poisyn gets this one.

Silent. Even though I would want to face Spike since he's not as good a writer as Silent...

Dude, WTF?

Guest Tod deKindes

Tod's Vorhersagen des Schicksals (look it up)

Dale "Thor"borg. Get it? He was the Demon. The God of Thunder. HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW! I kill myself.

Jacob Helmsley vs. Fugue

The man named after a disciple of Jesus (I think) and a fairly over upper midcarder from the WWE...MAN, I'm not on this morning...

CIA vs. Flexxx

Could go either way. I'm rooting for the ref.

Eh, I'm going with Silent. Spike's still annoying in the chat room.

T-Bone vs. Renegade

Another tough call. This time I'm rooting for Funyon.

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

Double goldage will prevail.

Guest Insanityman

SINGLES MATCH

~Flip a coin... probably Thor.

Bracket 1-2

Jacob Helmsley vs. Fugue

~Helmsley.

Bracket 3-4

CIA vs. Flexxx

~Hmmm... flip a coin because CIA is capable of what some would call an "upset".

Bracket 5-6

~Silent wins.

Bracket 7-8

T-Bone vs. Renegade

~Renegade, and maybe if I can get myself and Fury back in we'll break T-Bone's back again! ;).

MAIN EVENT NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

~ Well considering Mak's a double champion... well then again I mark for Poisyn but the edge goes to the Franchise.

Guest Y2K

Spike,

Week in and week out your predictions mention I lose by no show. This is quite funny since every time you say this I do show. I only missed one match and I had rehersal for a play I'm in. I showed last week and I will show again this week with hopes of winning. So stop talking like I'm a useless jobber and admit fightclub is a awesome movie.

Guest Kibagami

Spike...doesn't like Fight Club...?

Well, kids, say goodbye to Spike. Hope you didn't get too attached...

Guest kelloggs

Silent = locker room neck breakin' badass.

Don't kill him too bad. Leave some for me. He tried to call me out and I got a move or two I could get over at his Fight Club hatin' expense. ;)

Guest Renegade
Spike...doesn't like Fight Club...?

Well, kids, say goodbye to Spike. Hope you didn't get too attached...

I call for his liver

Guest Insane Clown Dan

The vocal cords are mine and the rest of you get no soup :P

At least now he can't say "WHOOOEEEE!!!" anymore >=)

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

See, this is why you're supposed to like every movie. That way, people don't stab you in the face.

Guest Tod deKindes

*has never seen Fight Club, though was fairly impressed by the trailers and such. * 25_coolguy.gif

Guest Listen2Reason

Hey, thanks to everyone who has confidence in my writing abilities...just one thing though...CIA, what's the, uh, 'Gorilla Position'? Sorry but I don't quite get that. ^_^;

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Everyone shut up and play nice or the Memphis Eel will come down with a tack hammer and make you all watch Elvis movies.

-Y2K seems to be a little slow to get going, but not everyone can start winning right out of the gate. I know that Thor was having some family problems and I hope that has all worked out and things are better with him. If Thor is able to write to the best of his abilities, I pick him as he shown more potential than Y2K at this time.

THOR

Jacob Helmsley vs. Fugue

-I said if Jake was focused and determined that he would be hard to beat. While Fugue is one of the brightest rising young stars, if Helmsley writes here like he did the last match I think he takes it in a squeaker.

JACOB

CIA vs. Flexxx

-CIA is my man and I've extolled his virtues in about every predictions thread. Flex can be tough when he's on, but CIA is poised to be a main eventer.

CIA

-I get the feeling that Jenkins is getting a little over confident. I won my first two matches and was pretty cocky too....until T-Bone handed me my ass twice. Silent showed while he has the reputation he does on Metal and barring another uncalled for neck breaking, I say he takes it.

SILENT

T-Bone vs. Renegade

-T-Bone's my buddy, but Renegade is my pick to win the tourney after reading (or I should say skimming) his last match. I wish you luck steak sauce one, you'll need it.

RENEGADE

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

-How cool would it have been for Mak to hold all three belts? Although I definetly thinks he needs to spread the wealth around. I believe Poisyn has shown signs of improvement, but Mak has shown great consistency week in and week out with the definite momentum on his side.

MAK

As for the "gorilla position," he might be referring to a gorilla press slam. However, in wrestling, the gorilla position is the guy who stands at the backstage curtain and cues the wrestlers when to make their entrances or run-ins. So named for Gorilla Monsoon holding the post after he retired from announcing.

Guest Ace309

The Gorilla Position is where the Gorilla stands.

The Gorilla, so named because it was often Gorilla Monsoon, is the guy who coordinates entrances and run-ins. Incidentally, CIA stole the Gorilla Position bit from my PPV match, in which my Gorilla was jobber extraordinaire Ted Flink.

Guest Drew_K

I did? I might have been tired (And am sure as hell too lazy to go check now) But I could have sworn there was something on the show just before Fugue's match started about MVS at the gorrila position. Oh well.

Guest Listen2Reason

Aha. Yes, that was actually MVS' doing. I was pretty impressed when I saw it.

...But I can't take credit for it myself. ^_^;

Guest Lightning Flik

OH-OH! Lurker alert! Woot-woot!

Hm... Two impressive guys whom I've never competed against are battling it out here. Since I've seen what Thor's got and not Y2K, he gets the default.

Winner: Thor

Jacob Helmsley vs. Fugue

Oh my God! Jacob's still bashing up people in the SJL? Thought he'd have actually gotten out of here by now! ...ok, so I'm kidding. Sue me. However, I do know that when Jacob gets his game going, it take something special to win.

Winner: Jacob Helmsley (Former RSR comrade)

CIA vs. Flexxx

Flexx as well is still here? While, I do admit that I've read ONE of CIA's stuff, I know Flexx a lot better from my career and if he's going to go for the World Title, there isn't much going to stop him.

Winner: Flexxx

Considering that I think I only know of Silent, I give him the nod.

Winner: Silent. That and I wanna see Spike BLEED!!!

T-Bone vs. Renegade

Ok... I finally get a tough decision cause I do believe that I know both people not only can go the distance, but should for a shot at the title. I'd say this might be the show steeler.

Winner: Don't give a damn. I just wanna see the BLOOD THAT'LL FLOW!

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

Let's see... Choice, choices, choices... I'll go with "The Franchise" cause he's damn well both YOUR T.V. Champion and Euro Champion.

Winner: "The Franchise"

Oh... And don't forget people.

RED STORM RISING FOREVER!!!

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Oh please, RSR... LOL! Like that was actually a good stable??? What about Destruction ;)

And glad to cya back in some form, Flik, and thanks for being the 2nd person to predict me =P damn n00bs, talking out of their asses and having no respect!

Guest Lightning Flik

Well, I'd be back. Except two things are hindering a return.

I've been gone for six months and I'm writing like crap now. Like, I can't even produce a good return type match thingy that your supposed to or stuffy like that. So, I've got to regain some form of writing capabilities.

Second thing, is I'll be moving here soon and so I've been packing recently. Don't really have much time to write up much.

Wait~! I don't actually mean I'm planning on a return, I'm just saying that I'm not really prepared. Ok?

And at least I'm willing to have some pride about the gang I joined. By being with them, I became T.V. Champion and also got to be a Stables Champion too before the titles went defunct again. And I was what made that Stable a good stable! Yessiree, it was all me!

RED STORM RISING FOREVER!!!

Sign in to follow this