TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Black Tiger

A few ideas

Guest Black Tiger

In the Foreign folder, anyone who brings up death matches gets flamed, how about a section for those?

No Holds Barred shold be in the General Chat area, wrestling is rarely talked about in there

Guest EQ

Some people are easily annoyed when people flame back and forth... I think that's why it's good that the No Holds Barred folder is seprate.

Guest GenerationNever
Some people are easily annoyed when people flame back and forth... I think that's why it's good that the No Holds Barred folder is seprate.

The NHB folder isn't separate, it's in the Wrestling section.

Guest alfdogg

I think the NHB folder should be dropped. All it does is promote the prescence of trolls. Several people (RobStone, for example - politically correct my ass) will come to the board with the sole intention of annoying the shit out of people, and then play the "It's no holds barred" card to defend himself. Also, Anglesalt (no u) and genius had to be put up with until they came out of the NHB forum. I think if the NHB forum was dropped, then there would be a lot of problems solved.

Guest RobJohnstone

alfdog, you miss the point of that forum. That forum was made people the other threads were being filled with mindless utterings from most of these Smark Kliq's (ex. The angle crew, HHHaters). Basically thsoe 2, the rvd/storm crew are ok, they do not make stuff up and then ruin threads. Without the no holds barred forum it would be terrible.

NOT A FLAME BAIT

The only reason you don;t like that I have to say is because I don;t agree with what everyone else says, I am not the only one either. If you and your crews would listen to the other side of the coin, and have a point to counter-point conversation/arguement, then there would eb a winner, and then we don;t have to see it in 50 threads. We know you don;t like HHH, that's fine, I don;t like RVD, yet I still make valid arguements against him and bring up the good things he has done. You (HHHaters) never give a pro-hhh thread benefit of the doubt, with no points to backup. If there is fact that he holds people down, then people like me would agree with you, until then it's just speculation because he is with stephanie. I don;t really want to get into the angle thing, it's too silly to talk about. Anyway like I said, come with facts not rumors, and then the board will be better.

--Rob

Guest alfdogg
alfdog, you miss the point of that forum.

I know why the forum was made. So HHH bashing would be minimized. It didn't work, but you know...

Without the no holds barred forum it would be terrible.

Actually it would be better, IMO. That way the flame-baiting idiots can be dealt with when they pop up. But I guess that aspect is up for the mods to decide.

The only reason you don;t like that I have to say is because I don;t agree with what everyone else says

No, the reason I don't like you is because you can't make a post on something without being a goddamned prick.

If you and your crews would listen to the other side of the coin, and have a point to counter-point conversation/arguement, then there would eb a winner, and then we don;t have to see it in 50 threads. We know you don;t like HHH, that's fine, I don;t like RVD, yet I still make valid arguements against him and bring up the good things he has done. You (HHHaters) never give a pro-hhh thread benefit of the doubt, with no points to backup

I usually don't even get involved in the HHH arguments, because I'm bound to get flamed no matter what. So please don't generalize.

come with facts not rumors

Funny, since I have yet to see anything form you confirmed as fact.

Is this Best Buy?

Guest RobJohnstone

your right, I did generalize you into that group but, thats why guilty by association sucks sometimes. Sorry either way but I still think the nhb needs to be there.

--Rob

Guest TheDames7
alfdog, you miss the point of that forum.

I know why the forum was made. So HHH bashing would be minimized. It didn't work, but you know...

Actually, it wasn't for the HHH bashing to be minimized from what I know. Lets face it, it seemed everythread was home to some sort of flame or another, whether it was HHH bashing, Angle praising, personal wars or whatever.

There are times when everyone wants to vent their frustrations at someone and if we didn't have a place for it, it would ruin good discussions and turn people away from the board. As for the trolls, the moment they do it outside the NHB folder, that qualifies as a bannable offense.

Dames

Guest Tony149

Brian, Bps & I are like the founding fathers of the NHB folder. It was originally made to keep the anti-HHH threads and posts from taking over the entire WWF (Now WWE) folder, and to give people a place to vent.

Like Dames said, if we dropped the NHB folder, all the flaming/flame bait could and probably would spread like wildfire throughout the other folders.

Guest alfdogg

When the NHB folder was made, Brian deleted all of the anti-HHH threads in the WWF folder.

AS changed his sig to make himself look like a HHH fan as a joke

Guest Cerebus The Aardvark
When the NHB folder was made, Brian deleted all of the anti-HHH threads in the WWF folder.

AS changed his sig to make himself look like a HHH fan as a joke

Kinda sounds like when he got banned then came back as The Nu Blood with the DDP gimmick. Good to see he's nothing if not predictable.