TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous A

Danger Zone 8-30-2005

New Danger Zone, kiddies. In this week's installment we look at...

Thoughts on this last Thursday's Smackdown and the latest Raw

TNA- Impact, ads run during Raw, Jericho, thoughts on the future (if there is one)

ROH- Kenta Kobashi's 10/1 and 10/2 dates as well as the effects of putting the title on guys who are leaving and why it's happening.

Plus TSM'ers emails and other types of fun.

(can we get a mod to pin this thread and takedown the old 8-22-2005 DZ show thread?)

Guest Coffey

Maybe this is just me but I don't like how the show always starts with "hello fellow smart marks." It just sounds corny. Also, despite it being an insider wrestling show, you may want to consider staying away from smark/insider lingo.

Maybe you could just say "Welcome to the Danger Zone" then give the date and go over what you'll be addressing during the show? Sort of what you do now but without making it sound like everyone on these forums and that listens to the show is some super nerd.

Noted on the opening and use of "fellow smart marks". Definitely have to work on those ones for sure.

As for using insider terms, I'll definitely do it if the show were to branch out past the board to something like, say, itunes. However, since most of the people tuning in are going to know the insider terms, I feel comfortable using it although I may scale back on that more, especially with the advancement now of getting convo on the show with fellow posters and guests.

Guest JebusNassedar

I feel so naked.

(t'was the first one, though.)

EDIT: "Double C" Claudio Castagnoli. Sorry for not making that clear. Figured he was more known on a board like this.

Guest Coffey

Alright DA, let's get some topics for the next show. ;)

EDIT: If you'll take suggestions, I'd like to see multiple point of views on what people think about Chris Masters.

Just got a new recording program that is excellent, but I have to tinker with it and master how to use it. Plus, I'm looking to integrate some new things, so the next show will come around sometime between the weekend and a week from today. I will get some email topics out there very shortly.

Sign in to follow this