TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Only The Strong Survive

Undertaker/ Hogan

What were the results of the two matches and why was the belt eventually held up?

Thanks.

Undertaker pinned Hogan in the first one, after a tombstone on a chair. Hogan pinned Undertaker in the second one, after flinging the ashes from the urn into Undertaker's eyes. The title was held up, because Jack Tunney was at ringside, and saw the ashes being used.

Guest krazykat72

Ut over Hogan with a Tombstone on a chair at Survivor Series

Hogan pins UT with a roll up at Tuesday in Texas after throwing ashes into his eyes.

Ric Flair was at ringside for Tuesday in Texas, as was Jack Tunney. Tunney had been taken out, but Flair propped him up to see Hogan using the ashes to get the win. Jack then stripped Hogan of the title to set up the '92 Rumble match.

-Paul Jacobi-

Taker used a chair in their first match? I'll assume the referee had been knocked out at the time. Was Taker heel and Hogan face at the time?

Guest LooneyTune
Taker used a chair in their first match? I'll assume the referee had been knocked out at the time. Was Taker heel and Hogan face at the time?

Duh.

That question deserves no answer.

I didn't see that first one when it happened, but I saw the finish eventually and thought it was gold.

Flair just kinda slid the chair right in under the Undertaker, in perfect position for 'Taker to tombstone Hulk on it. Golden.

Guest LooneyTune

Technically they had several televised MSG shows, but if you mean national broadcasts, no.

Well I meant along the lines of shows that follow canon, I.E. primetime, SNME, Superstars, etc. Not house shows that happened to get onto a tape or a local station only...

Does anyone remember that guy that was always in the front row dressed as Hulk Hogan? He was devestated when Hulk lost the Survivor Series match. Anyone know - Was he a plant, or just a really, really crazy fan? I believe he was also at ringside, devestated again, when Hulk lost to Yokozuna at King of the Ring in 93.

Guest LooneyTune

He was probably a Hogan super-fan, judging by the fact he was at quite a few shows dressed exactly like Hogan (thank God he didn't wear yellow underwear). Kinda like that Vladimir guy who went to almost every MSG show for 10 years...except he didn't dress up like an orange person.

Guest MikeSC
He was probably a Hogan super-fan, judging by the fact he was at quite a few shows dressed exactly like Hogan (thank God he didn't wear yellow underwear). Kinda like that Vladimir guy who went to almost every MSG show for 10 years...except he didn't dress up like an orange person.

Or the chick who cried at EVERY damned PPV. I wonder whatever happened to her.

-=Mike