Can it get any better than that?

Comments, Thoughts.

Guest the pinjockey

ahem....

Twenty motherfucking Four is back

WHOOOO

That is all.

Guest starvenger

- Sara fucking Gilbert!! Glad to see her back on TV...

- Fox Houston's showing the show in Pan and Scam. Anyone else getting this?

Guest Dmann2000

Yeah it was P&S for me in Dayton OH too. When Jack *edited for potential spoiler* I marked out. And that *edited for potential spoiler* by Jack.

For those who watched, you should know what I mean

Guest packwingfn

24 kicks so much ass already

Im glad its back!!!!

Something to look foward too on Tuesday Nights :)

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Not as good as I was expecting, but then again the first episode last year wasn't that great either, but it was just good enough to get my interest for the subsequent episodes that were much better. I dunoo if I like the whole situation with Kim though.

Guest El Satanico

You can't really tell how good it's going to be from the first few shows. They have to build up the story for viewers so first few episodes will probably be slow.

However the surprise in this episode caught me by surprise.

Oh man....I can't believe how good it feels to watch it again.

Mason on the regular cast...YES!

Jack all loco....YES!

Kim looked hotter than ever but she's always stuck in bad situations.

The main storyline this season ROCKS...it's something that I figured everyone would stray away from too. Nice to see that Fox still has balls.

I liked the references to characters from season one....although no mention of Nina yet. This seasons first episode was a lot better that last years pilot. BRING ME MORE!

OH....and Ford's "messages" in the beginning were just long ass commercials. I figured it would go the full 60 minutes.

Dames

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I still expect this Terroist organization to come back to the Germans that Nina was talking to in the final episode last year. I don't know how or why it would happen like that but they didn't just have Nina talking to Germans for no good reason.

Guest areacode212

I agree, and I expect Nina (in prison) to reappear sometime down the road (maybe in the afternoon?).

Well...they didn't wait long before giving us another "Kim is an idiot" scene, did they? I threw things at the TV when she hung up on Jack.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

The 24 Website has a whole page dedicated to Marie and Reza's Wedding.

A few other goodies from the website ( I never went to the site last year so some things might be common knowledge..)

Theres good reasoning for Kim acting stupid - she dropped out of school.. (Im guessing in the 1.5 years since the events of last season since in hour 1 of last year it was a school night..)

Palmer is divorced from Sherry now, (big surprise!) But somehow what I managed to miss all last season that Palmer was a senator from Maryland...

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Which is about what it was getting last year. I think it averaged 8 or 9 million viewers a week.

Kind of disappointing, but considering it was 3rd for the 9pm time slot behind Guardian (I hate that show..) and Fraiser, but it wasn't that far behind.

Guest starvenger

For Fox, that's great ratings, since they can't always get the bump that they do for the world zzzzzeries...

Guest areacode212

Anyone wonder where Milo was? Now I love Sara Gilbert as much as anyone, but come on, Milo should've gotten Jamey's old job. Hopefully they'll call him in again.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Milo isn't listed on the cast list on the site anymore, so chances are he isn't with the show anymore.

And I hate Sara Gilbert..but maybe her character will get less annoying in the coming weeks..

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Is anybody else getting the forthcoming heel turn(ugh... can't believe I said that) feeling from the head of the NSA? The guy went behind the President's back and seems to want to advocate a war. I'll call it right now: He's going to reveal himself to be a traitor.

Oh, and liek it was said eariler on, they sure didn't waste long to do the "Kim is a big idiot" bit and already it's pretty friggin annoying.

Guest El Satanico

They have set the frame work for several "turns" already. Most of them are to throw us off. However at least one person who's been hinted to as a someone will may "turn" will.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

True.

I just have a gut feeling that the NSA guy will be the big turn this season. It's either that or he's just an overzealous idiot.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

The NSA guy is more like Sherry Palmer. He's evil, but he's not working with the terrorists.

Guest Big McLargeHuge

I wasn't feeling the abusive Husband/Father aspect of the show. But Kim is great eye candy, so I can forgive that.

That's my only complaint really. It's nice to see some actual character development since last season. And Terri's gone, who irritated me to no end, so things are looking up so far. Jack going totally balls out on that guy was a thing of beauty. I missed last season, but after the FX marathon, I can safely say I'm hooked on this show.

Guest starvenger
They're rerunning "8:00am-9:00am" on Monday after Boston Public in the old girls club timeslot.

Man did that show get the axe quickly or what? Must be a record for a Fox series...

Guest treble charged

How many times was it on? Once? They sure hyped the fuck out of it during the World Series, so I assumed it would be around for at least a month of so.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Its good to know that they were able to tack on about 5 million more viewers although I wonder how many of them will keep watching.

As for Girls Club, it aired 2 shows, the 2nd of which I believe scored the worst ratings of all shows cable or network airing at 9pm on Monday night, and tanked in the target demographics (women and 18-35)

Guest Vern Gagne

Does someone necessarily have to make the heel turn?

What did happen with President Palmer and his wife?