TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

The One and Only "24" Thread.....

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Not a spoiler, but tonights episode isn't that great, which is disapointing considering last weeks episode, but next weeks preview is promising.

Guest starvenger

Well, so far (20 min in) I'm glad they've strayed from the "How dumb is Kim" formula by making her an accused childbeater...

Guest BigPoppaKev

What is with this whole "I am marryinga terrorist" storyline. It is boring me these first few episodes. This better tie in pretty good.

Guest El Satanico

Eh i could do without the side stories about the wedding and Kim's adventure, but the main story is still good.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Obviously Nina was going to be back at some point.

It bothers me that they did it so early

Guest BigPoppaKev

Still from the previews they bring her in from Jail so how did she get out to give them info? Or was it before she was put in jail?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Well...if terrorists were going to pull off something of this scale I'd hope they started planning it before the year and a half she's been locked up.

Guest BigPoppaKev

This show makes me think too much and I shouldn't. I still love it though. And finally it looks like they are going to do something with the Marry a Terrorist storyline next week.

I have a feeling this Miguel asshole will end up telling someone. He came out of nowhere too, I don't think he was ever mentioned.

I was a bit shocked that Sara Gilbert's character was killed off as I thought she would be integral later down the line.

Next week's episode looks amazing.

Dames

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

yes, next weeks episode looks awesome, but it doesnt save the fact that tonight's episode wasn't that good.

Im getting to the point where if something doesnt happen soon in regards to the whole wedding storyline, its going to drive me nuts because I just dont care about it.

Miguel coming out of nowhere..I wonder what happened to Rick?

Sara Gilbert dying was a good thing, IMO because I didnt like her character.

Miguel coming out of nowhere..I wonder what happened to Rick?

He's in jail. Remember when they were all arrested, he told Kim to tell her the whole truth, including his involvement in her kidnapping?

As for the whole terrorist wedding storyline, although it was boring me to death in the beginning, tonight sparked a bit of interest for me.

Just the tension between Jack and Nina and Nina and Mason did it for me.

Dames

Guest areacode212

Miguel's picture was shown on the Fox site (on Kim's phone), so when we got the shot of the recording studio, I was like "oh, so we're finally introduced to this Miguel jerk".

Even though the Lifetime wedding storyline got better this week because of Tony, every time they cut away from something interesting (i.e. NINA!) back to Kate and her dumbass sister, I wanted to hurl my TV out the window.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Kim...is...a...fucking...idiot...

**SPOILERS FOR THOSE NOT WACHING (all 3 of you)**

Kim is, honestly, the ONLY downside to this show. Sorry, but how could a person be THIS stupid? She's in a large mini-can, the other dude's WALKING, and instead of gunning it full-speed towards him, what does she do? SHE RUNS OUT OF THE CAR!!!

**END "SPOILERS"**

Kim should be killed off this season...if only so next season we see Jack in a full-on "I am going to kill myself" mode, MAYBE with a new girlfriend or something...

Corey, you're not the only person I've seen with this complaint.

Kim is with the guy's daughter, do you REALLY think she should have ran over the father of the girl she was with? What kind of trauma would that have caused little Meagan? Also, Kim's not a killer, she just doesn't have it in her. Not yet.

Dames

Guest GeneMean
Also, Kim's not a killer, she just doesn't have it in her. Not yet.

I have to agree with that.

Guest packwingfn

I loved the tension between Nina & Mason....and Jack & Nina, Next week does look awesome. I can't wait!

Now yeah, Im kinda sick with this marriage stuff...but Im sure it'll get better once it gets closer to the "I Dos" if they even happen.

Im suprised noone has mentioned the Helicoptor going down

I was just like Holy Shit dude!

Guest starvenger

Did you know, I just realized that Dennis Haysbert is Cerrano from Major League?

Hey, Kim is a victim of dumb luck this week, as opposed to being just dumb!!

Guest El Satanico

Is Kim purposely trying to make herself look as guilty as she possibly can?

Guest packwingfn

Everyone is complaining about Kim

But what about Katie and Marie, they're just as annoying as Kim is, I really can't stand them, though at least now its kinda gettin good in that storyline wise mainly because Tony is the man

It looks like the head of the Secret Service is back...I think Sherry is just trying to manipulate David again.

I really wonder if Jacks gonna finally kill Nina, When it happens, I know I'll go crazy

Just the heat between Nina and Jack was pretty good...Slowly getting hotter and hotter, Cant wait for next week like always

The Kim Storyline -

So, they've added grand theft auto, kidnapping, robbery and assault to her case in a mere hour. And WHAT THE FUCK was up with "Kung Fu" Miguel.

Also, why was Megan's father in such a rush to get to Mexico City...inside info about a certain nuke perhaps?

Jack/Nina -

I like the way the story is going, but if the trailer is supposed to honestly make me think that Jack is killing Nina next week, they're not doing a good job of it.

Marrying a Terrorist Storyline -

It's official, I wouldn't care if either Reza or Marie died. I called the father as being a heel a few episodes back, but didn't think it would come into play this soon.

Mason's Dying -

I really hope that he doesn't die although that would be a cop out to the show. He's just one of my favorite characters. Next week, we finally get to see his home life.

President Palmer/Sherry -

As much as I'd want to trust her....I still wouldn't do it. If there's ANY ulterior motive's for her actions, she should be imprisoned for Obstruction of Justice.

Dames

Guest chirs3
Also, why was Megan's father in such a rush to get to Mexico City...inside info about a certain nuke perhaps?

More likely he was running to Mexico to avoid being charged for anything... child abuse, perhaps?

It's official, I wouldn't care if either Reza or Marie died. I called the father as being a heel a few episodes back, but didn't think it would come into play this soon.

I'm thinking maybe Reza set him up somehow, and he's not really guilty of anything.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Agree with Chris here. It's too smooth of a setup. If the father is involved, it'll be in some other way--it feels like Reza's just saving his own ass, or covering for someone else. Too early for such a "major" revelation, I think.

Guest starvenger
So, they've added grand theft auto, kidnapping, robbery and assault to her case in a mere hour. And WHAT THE FUCK was up with "Kung Fu" Miguel.

I believe that martial arts are now required in any and all action series. Don't be surprised when T'Pol debuts Vulc Fu on Enterprise.

It's official, I wouldn't care if either Reza or Marie died.  I called the father as being a heel a few episodes back, but didn't think it would come into play this soon.  

Hey, the father had the EEEEEVIL goatee. He had to be a heel.

Mason's Dying -

I really hope that he doesn't die although that would be a cop out to the show.  He's just one of my favorite characters.  Next week, we finally get to see his home life.  

I agree. Great character right now, and I suppose at this point he'll be sacrificing his life at the end and stopping the nuke.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I almost forgot to say something about the new episode.

All the hype, it was probably the best episode since the start of the season, but it honestly still doesn't match up to some of the best episodes from last year. Im hoping that this episode leads into some better episodes (and it looks that way, but I've been fooled by the previews already this season).

Two things are dragging this season down, the whole wedding thing (which finally seems to be leading somewhere) and the Kim is an idiot subplot thats not going anywhere and getting really annoying..