TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Longdogger_Pete

SJL WRATH CARD - August 10

Guest Longdogger_Pete

SJL WRATH CARD

Date: Sunday, August 10, 2003, @ 6 PM EST

Venue: The bus stops at the Winnipeg Arena in Winnipeg, Manitoba, for the next leg of the Canadian tour.

Send Promos & Marked Matches To: Thoth

NOTE: Everyone who hasn't done so, please post your latest stats in the new stats thread. The old one has been unpinned.

OPENING PROMO: First come, first serve. Call it on the thread and it's yours.

SINGLES MATCH

Craig McLennan vs. Jimmy "The Demon" Liston

Description: Two guys that may or may not have faced each other before, will fight for honor! for glory! for the last piece of pizza!

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 3500

Send To: Tod deKindes

NON-TITLE MATCH

Jay Morrison vs. Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix

Description: Landon Maddix dethroned Todd Royal for his first piece of gold on Metal. Jay Morrison was victorious over former European champion Chris Trepanier. Can Morrison score another big win over a current titleholder?

Word Limit: 3500

Send To: WrestlingDeacon

SINGLES MATCH

Todd Royal vs. Danny Conklin

Description: TODD DAMMIT! Royal let the TV title slip from his fingers on Metal. Here's his chance to get right back in the swing of things against Irishman Danny Conklin.

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: Kibagami

PRISM MATCH

"Canadian Thunder" Chris Trepanier vs. Scott Solomon vs. Dominic Korgath vs. Tommy Nguyen vs. Hybrid

Description: A handful of guys, all with various levels of abilities, take each other on in a five way match. Let's see how many people show up for this one.

Rules: Five-man match; every man for himself. First pinfall or submission wins the match.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

NON-TITLE MATCH

English Dragon vs. Aecas

Description: English Dragon scored an upset victory over Apostle to become the new European champion on Metal. Commissioner Raynor wants to really challenge the Urban Decay member--eh, but without his title on the line--as he takes on the Black Angel, Aecas.

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: Powerplay

STEEL CAGE MATCH

Apostle vs. Manson

Description: Apostle, eh? Well, you're not the Apostle that founded X Force 9, the stable I led to greatness in the SWF. Well, moderate greatness. But that's okay, because you've already notched a European title reign on your list of accolades. So, here's what I'm going to do for you. Here's Manson. Here's a cage. Here's a big opportunity for bigger and brighter things if you succeed.

Rules: Cage match. Winner only wins by escaping the cage, with both feet touching the floor. Escape can be achieved by either climbing over the top, or exiting through the door (yes, I'm actually using the dreaded "magic door" rule. Shoot me).

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: realitycheck

MAIN EVENT

SJL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

John Duran vs. Viktor Tarakanov vs. ???

Description: Viktor Tarakanov won a shot at the World title on Metal. However, Commissioner Raynor has added one small change to this match, deciding to throw in a mystery third opponent. Who will come out on top? Find out this Sunday!

Rules: Triple threat rules. First pinfall or submission wins the match. Mystery man, please send your stats to Duran and Tarakanov as soon as possible.

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: Thoth

Edited by Longdogger_Pete

Guest The Amazing Rando

ooooo...shiny metal.........

*rubs hands evilly*

Guest Korgath

Four no-showers VS. Chris Trepanier? You're an evil man, Pete. :P

*makes personal note to show this time around*

Edited by Korgath

Guest Goose749

ha ha ha. I'm back! :firedevil:

(what the hell...) Call. If anyone else wants it, they can have it, but I'm not letting this show go by without an opening promo.

Edited by Goose749

And I'm not letting this card go by without some HEAD-DROPPIN' ACHTUNG~!

Guest ToddRoyal

Damnit. For everyone who hasn't marked my match in the past few weeks and dealt with my endless extension requests, my work schedule in real life is kicking my ass over the past few weeks and my creative energy (let alone my time to WRITE 4000 word matches) has been virtually nonexistant.

So, if you were wondering why my matches haven't been so hot the past few shows, thats why. Its also why I'll have to no-show this show despite promising myself when I joined that I would NEVER no-show. But its 2 hours past the deadline now and I have a bucket full of nothing.

I'm gonna have to take a couple shows off to recover from real life, and I apologize for no showing (and no showering) like an ass. I suck.

Todd

Damnit. For everyone who hasn't marked my match in the past few weeks and dealt with my endless extension requests, my work schedule in real life is kicking my ass over the past few weeks and my creative energy (let alone my time to WRITE 4000 word matches) has been virtually nonexistant.

So, if you were wondering why my matches haven't been so hot the past few shows, thats why. Its also why I'll have to no-show this show despite promising myself when I joined that I would NEVER no-show. But its 2 hours past the deadline now and I have a bucket full of nothing.

I'm gonna have to take a couple shows off to recover from real life, and I apologize for no showing (and no showering) like an ass. I suck.

Todd

Dude, man, it's no problem. You're burnin' out. That'll hurt you more in reality than here. Feel free to take some shows off: Just send Zed, Pete, or Thoth a PM. That's all. You don't suck, you just need a break. It's really no problem :).

Guest Korgath

Is Pete still around? He looks like one of the many victims of the Crash.

EDIT: I read this before hitting the Community forum. Pete, I'm sorry for sounding insensitive. Glad to have you back. :mellow:

Edited by Korgath

Sign in to follow this