TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NYU

"Dangerous" U.S. Leaders

Guest JMA
WDI = World Domination Inc. They're another wrestling message board. We share some of the same posters. There are also former TSM posters who just post there now. Posters on both sides have also "invaded" the other board on occassion. Hope this helps.

Are they more "friendly" to individuals of Tyler's political persuasion?

If so, this explains some things.

I honestly haven't been there very much. But from what I've seen it seems to be pretty much the same (in terms of political alignments). It may have changed since I was last there, though.

I just wanna congratulate Kotz for being one of the few who understand my side of the coin. Also for one of the few here that has a, get this, Open Mind!

Oh, and anyone who didn't even imaginatively think that this was perpetuated by our own government is lying.

I never did.

It's not as if I have any great trust in our government, mind you, but I do have enough trust and faith in it and our leaders that they would never perpetrate an act of such incredible evil against their own country.

The moon landing being a hoax, though, yeah, now THAT I've thought about.

I just wanna congratulate Kotz for being one of the few who understand my side of the coin. Also for one of the few here that has a, get this, Open Mind!

There's a difference between Kotz and you.

Kotz was merely saying that the thought that 9/11 was caused by our government may have (or even possibly should have) run through the minds of many / most people, just as pure speculation (nothing based on fact).

You seem to actually believe that it WAS caused by our government - there doesn't seem to be any speculation on your part.

The moon landing being a hoax, though, yeah, now THAT I've thought about. 

Why? There was obviously no air in their environment. That's why the flag keeps moving back and forth. There is no friction causing it to stop.

Guest MikeSC
WDI = World Domination Inc. They're another wrestling message board. We share some of the same posters. There are also former TSM posters who just post there now. Posters on both sides have also "invaded" the other board on occassion. Hope this helps.

So, I'm supposed to care that ANOTHER wrestling-based political board doesn't respect me?

Ooooookay.

-=Mike --- who isn't exactly heart-broken if THIS wrestling-based political board doesn't respect me.

Guest JMA

So, I'm supposed to care that ANOTHER wrestling-based political board doesn't respect me?

Ooooookay.

-=Mike --- who isn't exactly heart-broken if THIS wrestling-based political board doesn't respect me.

Hey, I didn't bring it up. I was just explaining what WDI was.

Guest MikeSC

Ooooookay.

Hey, I didn't bring it up. I was just explaining what WDI was.

Wasn't really directed at YOU --- just too lazy to go back and remember who originally posted that attempt at a flame.

-=Mike