TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Longdogger_Pete

All JLers Please Read

Well, as you all should know by now, Zed has accepted a position with WFCC and so effective immediately, I am taking over as head booker on JLCC. (Don't worry, no crazy stip shows have been planned for future SJL events. Yet.) I just want to go over a couple things with everybody now that I have your attention.

First, the announcement you've all been wanting to hear, the selection of the new booker to enter JLCC. Well, it was very close, but after a tough decision, the newest member of JLCC is... Tom Flesher! Tom will begin marking on JL events effective immediately, and will take the slot Zed vacated (posting Crimson and booking Metal on alternate Thursdays).

Second, I have opened my AIM name so that everyone can see when I'm online. (I formerly had it set to only appear to people on my buddy list.) If anyone needs to contact me for any reason (to request time off, to ask a question, to request a specific match, or anything really), don't hesitate to send me an IM at Longdoggah on AIM. I may not be in chat very often but I'm online quite a bit and can be reached here.

I can also be reached by PM, but if you prefer email (or if my PM box is somehow full) I can be reached by email at [email protected].

That's all I have for the moment, so I'll get down off my soapbox. Everybody congratulate Tom Flesher on his ascension into JLCC, and in the meantime, I look forward to reading Wrath tomorrow night!

-LDP

Guest Insanityman

Well major congrats to Tom. Of course I'm really looking forward to SOME sort of wacky card, LDP.

Sign in to follow this