TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

People are aware, but not that bothered.

Do you really know where you are going? Do you have a plan-of-action to take the kinks out of your road to the future? ...you can reach and find happiness. You can reach for that plain peace-of-mind which you desire. All you have to do is turn the key and open the door.

And how do you see yourself in fifty years time?

Immerse your soul in love.

The Russian military has lost track of more than 100 suitcase sized nuclear bombs, any one of which could kill up to 100,000 people.

Don't talk sentimental it always ends up drivel.

If you have been rejected many times in your life, then one more rejection then one more rejection isn't going to make much difference. If you're rejected, don't automatically assume it's your fault. The other person may have several reasons for not doing what you're asking her to do: none of it may have anything to do with you. Perhaps the person is busy or not feeling well or genuinely not interested in spending time with you. Rejections are part of everyday life. Don't let them bother you. Keep reaching out to others. Keep reaching out to others. When you begin to recieve positive responses, then you are on the right track. It's all a matter of numbers. Count the positive responses and for get about the rejections.

Your fantasies are unlikely. But beautiful.

A schizophrenic patient will not allow anyone to touch them; not because they would do them some harm, but because they might electrocute them.

People dislike staring into tunnels without lights at the end of them. That gives us more elbow room for the exploration.

"If you want to be entertained, go and see Hanson"

Oxygen should be regarded as a drug.

To kill a demon made of wet sawdust. This sort of demon is almost impossible to kill. The only way to do it is to cover it's face with wet bread and karate chop it's head off. Otherwise you are in trouble and so is the neighbourhood. Wet sawdust demons like to terrorise. N.B. Pressing it's face into wet bread that is on the ground works best though you can get a good result just by throwing the bread at it's face.

"Insight is someting I always see to be harming more than words ever will do"

The more you drive, the less intelligent you get.

I like you. You are a wonderful person. I'm full of enthusiasm. I'm going places. I'll be happy to help you.Ii am an important person. Would you like to come home with me?

"I love life, but there's so much shit to deal with"

"Don't try... once you try, you're fuckdd"

If you don't ask me out to dinner i don't eat.

It's so beautiful up here, I didn't ever want to land.

Antidotes for loneliness in a goldfish bowl be easy to get to. Appear assured at all times. See no-one as a rival. Compliment those who deserve it. Cooperate. Give yourself to someone each day. Develope that occupies your hands as well as your head. Make a point with being happy with people. Never cry over spilt milk. What's done is done. Up there in your goldfish bowl turn to God and you will find that you were never alone in the first place.

What might have been.

"...the more a discipline has intellectual substance, the less it has to protect itself from scrutiny, by means of a guild structure.

The most essential thing in life is to establish a heartfelt communication with others.

jump out of bed as soon as you hear the alarm clock!! You may also find it useful spending five minutes each morning saying to yourself: "Every day in every way I am getting better and better" Perhaps it is a good idea to start a new day with the right frame of mind.

No substitute for a healthy smile.

It's easy to be miserable. Being happier is tougher- and cooler

What will we mean?. Nothing.

the easiest way to sleep at night is to carryon believing that i don't exist. the easiest way to sell your soul is to carryon believing that we don't exist. it must be hard with your head on backwards.

It's one of our strengths and also one of our great weaknesses. Emotional honesty.

there is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility is being superior to your former self

think of how humbling it is to realize that the world wouldn't be the same if one person did not exist

There is very little sound

No use going in this direction

Take the others away

This is not a safe place

Severe limitation. Unsafe

24 hour armed patrol

Haunted attic

The bright side of insomnia

a boundary you can never cross.

landmines and electric fence.

so many lies it strangles him like rope.

such a w.a.s.t.e.

death is nothing at all. i have only slipped away into the next room. i am i, and you are you. whatever we were to each other, that we still are. call me by my old familiar name, speak to me in the easy way you always used to. put no difference in your tone, wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow. laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes we enjoyed together. play, smile, think of me, pray for me. let my name be ever the household word that it always was, let it be spoken without effort, no trace of a shadow on it. life means all that it ever meant. it is the same as it ever was. there is unbroken continuity. why should i be out of mind because i am out of sight? i am waiting for you, somewhere very near. just around the corner. all is well.

Canon of St Paul's, London

"we dont see any light at the end of the tunnel. there is a tunnel after the tunnel."

tariq aziz iraq's ambassador

hotel falling down.

people aware but not that bothered.

parisien.

huge.

blue grey steel metal.

people casually avoiding large parts of the structure as it falls to earth.

sitting at a table pushing coke around it shines like tiny diamonds.

we smuggle it in white cakes.

there is a supermarket built on an island in the middle of the swamps

people are fishing from the misty banks

children are lost in the supermarket and are never found

fog in the meat aisle

i stand and watch a tornado on the furthest hillside kicking all below it into something like the wizard of oz. it appears to want to stay on top of the black mountains so we are not concerned about it coming towards us.

there is no disputing the fact the accurate scientific fact that millions of germs are floating swimming wriggling everywhere

every bad act is stored on a magnetic tape which we retain. kept in a secret vault and evaluated

repeated and repeated with your code name at the top of the file. to be reviewed at your departure for the pearly gates.

notes for a personality.

i got personality.

i got interesting things to say.

two sentences in a magazine.

a full page gormless pose in borrowed clothes.

WE'RE GOING ON A BEAR HUNT.

We're going hunting for bears. La la la we're not scared. 3.15 am driving back from a party in New York in a black stretch limousine. Up ahead we see a pool of black liquid and a bundle on 42nd Street, in the middle of the deserted road. As we came close we heard a woman screaming and crying. A few passers-by had stopped to look. The black pool was a negro man's blood pouring like a tap from a hole in the side of his head. The driver slowed up as we drove past and I think I saw the sprawled body spasm as the blood pumped out of the bullet hole. We drove on in silence listening to the woman's scream dying away in the distance. We called the NYPD on the mobile in the back of the limo and drove back to the hotel in silence. We're going hunting for bears. La la la. We're not scared.

paperbag advice.( to be stamped on the side of all paperbags)

side A. Blow into this paperbag go home and stop grinning at everyone.

side B. If the boss sits there and accuses you of stealing, of not having the right motivation, dont just sit there and take it, hit the fucker in the face.

Guest CronoT

If I tried to read that right now, my sleep besotted brain would probably implode. :bonk: I'll look at it again in the morning when I get up.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

MrAdamFromMass: I think Meatwad is ruining that thread

MYSTERIOUSONEWDI: oh?

MrAdamFromMass: pictures of Kotz ruin all threads for me though

Nah, I'm never doing that again. Besides, I figure that Buffalo Bill is less creepy than Kotz any day.

Oh man, I just realized how much Kotz looks like a serial killer. That in turn made me think of him saying "It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again." Fucking creepy.