TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

Storm Comments

Drake's promo was good, very assholeish, and I am really looking forward to Drake/Johnson. Szechstein's stuff still looks interesting, I don't know where Barbosa/Clark is going, quite, but I guess we'll have an idea soon. I take issue with the Predators being described as the best tag team since W&D :P Tom rules, and will now rule us via Commissionering again. And, of course, Janus is awesome and should come back RIGHT NOW.

Nice lil' promo between Stephens and JJ, including a nice foreshadowing of an elbow (or coincidental, since JJ throws elbows like he's Williams). I'm looking forward to Johnson versus Drake as well, plus it was a nice promo by our new champ. Flesh'ah~! Plus Janus has a few words just to warm our lil' hearts knowing there's a brutal beast waiting for a return. Sweet.

Feel the love.

And the presence of a seven foot beast occasionally stalking you through back hallways of an arena.

*whistles*

JJ vs Drake is going to be a piece of work, I have to say. Mr CFC inDEED.

He actually did use 40 elbow shots at the end of the CFC Finals. In reality, I don't want to meet the guys that could take 40 pissed off elbows in rapid succession and be able to fight back when it was over. Hell, I don't want to meet the guy that finds 40 rapid-fire elbows to be an acceptable argument stopper.

Sign in to follow this