TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Brett Favre

Delivery

If anyone is really familiar with delivery (pizza, chinese food, I dunno whatever else), what's the best choice (preferably pizza) to feed like 3 people with 14 bucks including tip? Thanks.

Guest Vitamin X

The hell? Have you never ordered delivery before?

Pizza is always the best bet, although you live in New York, so you might sometimes get better deals through chinese food there.

Woodside.

The thing is, I don't have menus for non-franchise places, and even places like Papa Johns and stuff hide most of their menu. I ended up wasting like 19 bucks anyway. And I just had chinese food, so pizza it was.

Woodside? I'm from Queens as well, you're not too far from me...

Anyway, Dominos or Pizza Hut always has insane deals for Pizza. Of course their Pizza sucks ass though.

Guest Vitamin X

If you check domino's and papa john's websites, they usually have some deals posted there, plus you can order online.

You might just want to order from a nearby place and not worry about the tip and delivery charge you'd probably be hit with as well.

There's a local pizza shop less than a mile from where I live that has a great value for their food -- $14 could feed three people, especially if you get the daily special. I would think in New York it would cost $14 just to look at a place's menu.

I tried ordering online, but Papa Johns can't read any address, and Dominos just got too expensive.

All of the good pizza shops in my area aren't really in my area, which sucks ass. I'm like a block or two away from getting delivery from them. The only one that I could order from is famous pizza, which sells small pies for like 4.75 each or so, but I didn't order from there cause I think they raised their prices.