TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

Forumwarz

Guest Smues
I had to cheat to do the Cupboard game thing..

Yeah, for a perfect score, you'd have to.

What special thing for out of the cupboard do you need to cheat to do? Game seemed straight forward

I had to cheat to do the Cupboard game thing..

Yeah, for a perfect score, you'd have to.

What special thing for out of the cupboard do you need to cheat to do? Game seemed straight forward

You get bonus points for talking to the walnut and using the dildo on yourself, for example. To properly talk to the walnut, you type "talk to walnut". When he asks you "What's up?" say "not much".

Guest Smues

Ahh. Do the points mean anything?

Didn't talk to the walnut, but I thought you had to use the dildo on yourself to get the key

Everyone gets the Re-Re, CV..its after the first mission you get to choose your class.

Everyone gets the same avatar as well? Ok then.

Not bad so far (got the picture for the Japanese stereotype-that-isn't and the first 3 forums, gotta wait for my visits to refresh. Gives me a chance to start on Fallout 3.

Ahh. Do the points mean anything?

Didn't talk to the walnut, but I thought you had to use the dildo on yourself to get the key

If you get a perfect score, you earn an e-Peen.

I love INCIT, and just won 3 of the last 5 rounds, including a 7-2 landslide. I've got 15 wins I think total.

Are you going to try to win a medal in Domination? With enough chocolate scoops, you could go on a tear.

Guest Smues

How do you use the files the spider finds?

Having to burn forum visits just to suicide is lame.

...for anyone who's done the FBO mission..

how the fuck do you get the "sooper sekrit" FBO XSS code? The e-mail I got from them didn't have shit attached to it...

How do you use the files the spider finds?

Having to burn forum visits just to suicide is lame.

Once you get all the pieces extract them and they should show up under the "Items" tab on the small window on the main character page.

...for anyone who's done the FBO mission..

how the fuck do you get the "sooper sekrit" FBO XSS code? The e-mail I got from them didn't have shit attached to it...

Check your list of abilities, it should be in there.

Guest Vitamin X

Alright, I'm in as me. And by me I mean, Vitamin X. I'm also a Camwhore.

Good game so far. Friend me, TSMers!

I have to admit, as bad of a joke as it was, I laughed when I found out the password to the Pentagon's forum.

Guest Smues

I just barely managed to pwn the power plant site with my last forum visit of the day and apparantly that's the end of Episode I. I went ahead and paid for Episode II.

Regarding today's puzzle:

Use Sentrillion search for coffin.

Don't know much more after that, but apparently it's been solved.

Guest Smues

I only got 4 :( Which sucks since I used my 4th to beat episode one, and it'd be nice to have a couple of turns in episode two.

Nope, only 4 visits today. If anyone hasn't noticed, you can hold up to 12 visits. So if you don't play for a day or two, you don't really fall behind.

Guest Smues

Been using all of mine each day, so that's nice to know. Might come in handy next week when I'm on the road.

Nope, only 4 visits today. If anyone hasn't noticed, you can hold up to 12 visits. So if you don't play for a day or two, you don't really fall behind.

Well, then I must have had a lucky glitch because I've been burning my visits every day, and today I had six. Oh well.

OK since the job site is closed today and I don't have any missions I've been playing Cupboard trying to get a perfect score. What is a perfect score? My highest is 12, and the only thing I can think of that I haven't done is

open the window

but I can't figure out how to do that. Any ideas?

I really enjoyed this enough to pay for episode 2, and so far, episode 2 is longer than I even thought (I figured it would end at the Pentagon). I haven't even done the new text adventure. But it's certianly up to you.