Just want to say I'm deeply saddend by the passing of Eddie Guerrero.
My thoughts and prayers go out for him and his family. He was one of the all time greats. The wrestling business lost one of it's best performers. I pray that he is in a better place, and I hope his legacy lives on forever.
Now that we have officially broken up, Kari is completely depressed and crying at random times. I don't understand, she is the one that stopped loving me and she is the one who wanted this. Why is she more upset than me? I wouldn't say I'm totally fine with. I mean it sucks hardcore, probably the worst thing thats happened to me in my life. But I'm just so angry over the whole thing that I'm not extremly saddened by it. I'm sad about the whole situation, but when I think about it I just get so angry and feel so bitter about it. All the hurt she caused me turned into hating and I was getting more and more enraged everyday.
I don't want this to happen and I wish it never did. But I don't think there is any going back to the way it was. She has ruined that. I'll never trust her as a girlfriend again. She pounded it in my head for 2 years that she hated people who were shady and sneaky, then thats what she became. My opinion of her has changed greatly. I honestly lost a lot of respect for her, I always thought she was good person, better than me. She's still a generally good person, but she's changed so much, and the thing is she's changed into everything her and I used to hate.
I really think she's feeling guilty about she's done and what she has caused us to become. I think she realizes she has become something different and she's upset about it.
So I think it's officially over with her. Here is the arguement, check it out, Her stuff is in quotes. This was over the myspace email. ironicly the website that she met her buddies on that broke us up. This all started last night when she tried to chew me out for reading her myspace messages right in front of her friends.
Well you attacked me in front of your friend. Which you did for 1 of 2 reasons. 1. You have no tact and say the first thing that comes to your head without thinking, which I haven't ever witnessed before, so i don't think that was it. Or 2. You wanted to complain about something in front of her to make yourself look cool and make me look like the bad guy to support your stories about bad your life is thanks to me. Which is totally childish and moronic.
Now I understand why you said it. And I agree I shouldn't read messages before you cuz then you can't see if you got new ones. I totally get that and agree. But you have to understand that I HAVE to do that. The reason being, you delete everything the second after you do it, so I can't see it. Which is shady and scandelous and fucked up.
So basically you tried to humiliate me and look cool in front of your friend and your acting like I had no right to be upset? Your lucky I left before I exploded on you and caused a huge scene. I saved you getting yelling at and having to deal with reality and I saved jessi the akwardness of having to witness it. I think leaving is the only thing I could have done after what you pulled.
well that just proves your a scandelous person. good for you. I check it every time I do because I don't trust you. And you've given me every reason not to. I trusted you more the day I met you than I do now. And using MY computer to fucking hit on other guys is beyond fucked up, guys from Lincoln no less. Don't even try to lie, I've seen enough.
You have been pushed and stretched?
Quit feeling sorry for yourself. Everything you are feeling and everything that is happening to you is a direct result from your actions. I don't feel sorry for you at all. You have put ME through so much shit in the last few months and I have given you nothing but space and didn't bitch about shit. you said you don't wanna talk about stuff and I don't say anything. And you still treat me like shit. I've done nothing but try to NOT control you and let you do whatever, and you just keep fucking making it worse and keep stabbing me in the back.
Now you are just using me for my computer and to pay rent. What a great person you have become.
Oh so you know exactly what I'm talking about huh? So you know I was reading all your AIM conversations for a couple weeks then....oh thats right you didn't. I stopped reading that after I became completely disgusted with what was going on. The only thing I think that isn't wrong is hang out with your friends, and when your with them I don't worry about what your doing at all. At first I did, then I got over it, then I trusted you, then you kept pushing me away, so I stopped trusting you as much, then I saw all the shit I saw(pics you've taken, that you thought were gone forever after deleting them) and I completely stopped trusting you. But I still didn't worry about what you were doing because I simply didn't care.
So saying you don't want to be with anyone else is bullshit. You may not want a serious relationship with someone, but you want other guys, thats a fact, don't even try to lie about it. You'd be with another guy weeks after we broke up, I just know it. And yes I do think I know everything, I mean I only told you exactly what you were gonna do since day 1. 4 months later you realize I was right. I knew what you were thinking before you even thought it.
The ONLY thing that changed is you. I've said it a million times, you've become less mature and more shady as time went on. i've never seen anything like it. People usually grow up, not down. Just like everyone has told me, you won't see what you've done until it's over, and it really appears that you think you've done nothing wrong. You've done nothing but hurt our relationship for the past 4 months. I've been way too nice in dealing with this crap and put up with you using me for way too long. So if you think you are "done with it" then I suggest you get on the phone to Scott Steen(landlord). You have wasted enough of my time with your "confusion" and excuses.
What was so hurtful? All I did was call you out on your lies.
I had to go to extreme lengths, not to "get in your life" cuz for one thing I should already know what is going on with you, and mostly it was to really see what kind of person you've become. It was sad to say the least.
Talk about it? Are you kidding me? seriously you can't be that stupid. Remember the whole...."I don't wanna talk about it" you only told me that like 20 times.
And do you seriously think I can forgive you for the last 4 months of my life being hell? I knew we wouldn't be friends after this because all the hurt you've caused me. I wasn't going to ever let myself forget that.
You think I "push you down" cuz you think you shouldn't have explain things or answer to me, because your not thinking of the relationship and you haven't been for months. You are only thinking about you. I've been thinking about us when I should have just realized there is no getting through to you. If you didn't want me questioning things all the time, then maybe you shouldn't do fucked up shit.
I said nothing hurtful, I only spoke the truth. If it's insulting, then maybe the shoe fits. I never thought I could finally change so much for someone and commit myself to that person and all I get in return is screwed over. And you seriously think that you are getting a raw deal here, that is just insane to me. One day you will really see what you've done.
I blame myself for very little of the problem. I blame myself for getting on your case right away. That was wrong, I should have waited until I had a big reason instead of just a hunch, even though I was probably right about the hunch. And I also blame myself for signing a lease with you. I actually trusted you when you said that you would love me for a year longer. I shouldn't have.
I only do feel sorry for myself, because I'm only thinking of me now, just like you have been for the past 4 months. It's all your fault we signed the lease, I trusted you, it's all your fault that we have to move again. I would feel bad that you have to move out, but it is your fault.
Actually I do feel bad for you, I feel bad about the fact that you threw away such a good thing and that you will be missing out big time. As the months go on, you'll realize that.
I like how I'm calling you out on your lies and you don't have anything to say but "i don't give a shit". Thats great. Maybe I'm proving to you finally that you've become everything you hate, lying to me, being hypocrite, and who knows maybe cheating, at least wanting to cheat.
Everything happens for a reason my ass. Does God have a plan for you to lie to me? Is that what your saying? Was God's plan for you to hurt to me, at the expense of turning you from someone I loved and admired into someone who would stab me in the back? Bullshit. It's all random events, and maybe someday you'll get fucked over as much as I have and you'll see it my way.
I'm sorry you feel like trash, but the truth hurts and I've dealt with it for months now. You have nobody to blame but yourself for feeling like garbage. This is all a direct result of your actions. It does NOT bring me great joy to make you feel like this, I didn't expect you'd feel bad at all actually. I do still care for you, maybe in time I will forgive you for all of this and we can be cool, but I'll never forget it. What was that thing you said once "It's all about the Karma".....wow...how fucking ironic? damn.
well she didn't say anything back, cuz she pretty much got owned, so right now I'm upstairs on the comp, and she's downstairs watching tv. I wonder WTF is gonna happen tonight.
I hope that one day, I am cool enough to post song lyrics on my myspace blog as a way of trying to tell my significant other something. because it sure isn't childish and moronic. despising her more and more everyday.
Well here is the whole story. Please give advice.
My girl of 2 and 1/2 years recently starting hanging out with this group of people. It's a mixed group, guys and girls. I've never hung out with them, cuz they aren't my type of people(getting drunk, acting like children). She started hanging out with them about 4 months ago and I immediately saw a change in her. Less sex, less touching, and an overall obsession with these people.
Well about 3 months ago we had a big discussion about it and she told me that she is feeling less attracted to me and stuff. I told her that we shouldn't move into a new place with a new 1 year lease if she thinks something is about to happen. She agreed and said nothing would happen. So we signed the lease, big mistake.
The sex stopped, the touching stopped. She became more obsessed with these people and other guys in general. I noticed this so began watching what went down on my computer. I saw some foul shit. She was complaining to a guy that she feels trapped and just wants to get out and live her life and stuff like that. When I approached her about it, she said she felt that way, but wanted to work on it. Note at this point we had been working on it for months now. She said she is really confused on "just needs to figure things out". OK.
I think her major motivation for wanting to work on it is money. Without me she would have to move out of the nice duplex we rent, and would lose the use of my computer. She says it is a factor, but she loves me and thats the main factor. I honestly am not sure if I buy that. She says she loves me more as a friend now but wants things to back to how they were. But she still is obsessed with her friends and puts me in 2nd place. All she does all night long is talk to them on the internet about god knows what, she never really wants to interact with me. I want to give her time to work on it, but I think she is just dragging me along at this point. I have no idea what I should do.
At this point she refuses to talk about it, and says "she doesn't want that stuff dragging her day down". I really think it would be best for me to just move out and not speak with her. I think thats what she would want if she didn't have to move and would still have access to the internet. This has been killing me for months now, and it sucks that I can't talk about it with her, without her getting mad and just leaving. Advice?
well Myspace has given me more evidence of what a horrible person my girlfriend has become. I was reading her messages which I haven't done in a few weeks, and which she does to mine probably everyday. And she told some guy that he was fine. And she jumped my case months ago for doing the same, so I stopped doing that. Now she is doing it, what a hypocrite. Well it's not like I haven't seen her do it on AIM either. I will give her the benefit of the doubt this time. The guy pulled a classic emo move and said how ugly he was, and she just said "Nah, your fine." so it could have just meant he wasn't ugly. She then pulled the same classic emo move on him, but to no avail. no compliment, he did ask her what she was doing this weekend. Little does he know she is fucking her white trash metal loser friends so she won't have time to fuck him. Only kidding, but not really.
I will update with the complete story of what is going on and ask for some advice later.
I forgot I had this thing.
I went to Colorado again, this time I went to see Kari's brother who recently moved to Silverthorne after to we went to Estes and he realized how much he loved the mountains. He got a job as a mechanic at a chevy dealership, the same job he had before, but this time for like double the pay. He lives in a nice apartment above a mexican grocery store, which I think is a front, cuz there were mexicans in and out of that thing non-stop! I think they are selling a little more than tortillas.
So Friday night we went to Breckinridge and got drunk, it was pretty fun. My favorite part of the night was a rap show we went to for like 5 bucks. They were local rappers from I'm assuming Denver and they sucked, but it was still cool.
That area of the mountains has a free bus system that runs at night, so you can get as drunk as you want and just take the bus home. Pretty good idea.
Saturday I watched Nebraska get killed then we went to Vail which was ok, not much to see really. Saturday night we went out to Frisco on the bus, but it didn't have to nightlife that Breckinridge did, so we went home.
Drove forever back to Nebraska, and I'm stuck at work again, I have to work 9 straight days thanks to another schedule swap. So this week and next week are gonna suck.
1. The roll up finish
2. Shoulder into the ring post spot
5. Opening show with in-ring promo
6. Rear Chin Locks
7. Singles Match turns into Tag Match
8. 6-Man Tags
9. Shoulder Blocks
10. Wrestler gets tossed out of the ring before commercial break
I love certain people on this board.
Especially the ones who choose to bash me however they can. Myself and Desperate Housewife had our little problems, but she has proven without a shadow of a doubt, that she is utterly senseless. So I have no problem with her. Her insanity has been witnessed by many, I'm not alone in this case.
MikeSC and I had quite the feud for a while. But in the end, it was all forgotten and i have no hard feelings for him. In fact I respect him more. I'm not talking about his CE rants I've heard so much about. Just wrestling discussion.
But there is another person who can't stand the fact that I don't go along with the smark flock. This person likes to make references to me every chance he gets. But this person refuses to back themselves up. I guess they just don't want to look stupid. They probably just want to keep up their "High and Mighty" image. This person really must think about me a lot. I must be on his mind many times a day. Judging from what I've read, this obsession just eats him alive.
Let's get this straight. I don't think that I'm always right or that I'm above anyone here. (he does) So I can admit that I think the person is generally smart, and has a very vast knowledge of wrestling in general. But this person is so High and Mighty they refuse to consider any other opinions or views. They approach everything with a closed mind and tells others to open their minds. I have yet to see this person admit to being wrong, misinformed, or even possibly incorrect. This person is here for one reason, to stroke his own ego. He must not have much of a life outside the internet, if he does and acts like this in real life, I would be amazed if his mother even loves him.
To this person who seems to be all torn up over little old me. Open your mind and try to drop the god complex. You seem like you could have an intelligent conversation, so try it some time. Quit being such a hypocrite.
And just to prove you wrong about this current issue that upsets you so. I could be wrong. Hell there is a 50/50 chance that I am. I'm just not one to jump to conclusions nor am I one to have my opinions told to me. I don't live my life according to a wrestling tabloid. Whatever the sheets say is not gospel, maybe you should open your eyes and stop having your views fed to you by meltzer.
If you have such a problem with me, why can't you take some of your own advice and take it to the PMs?
What is WWE thinking with this draft?
Raw - John Cena - Idiotic move, unless he gets drafted back to SD. Smackdown is now the Land of Heels. Moving Smackdown's most over face and most urban character is only going to work if they move him back.
Smackdown - Chris Benoit - Well benoit was basically becoming fodder for Edge on RAW lately so he was out of options. Should be a good move.
RAW - Kurt Angle - I get the feeling there isn't enough room on RAW for Angle and Triple H. A show with 2 super heels just isn't going to work, unless they join forces somehow. Bad pick anyways. They could have continued his rivalry with benoit on SD.
Smackdown - Randy Orton - Well, i don't think Orton and Cena should be on the same show. I think that is the WWE's money match 3 or 4 years from now. They should keep them seperate for as long as possible. If Cena is on RAW, then good move. Randy may be just another heel thrown on the pile, but this should at least freshen him up. Maybe he could get over as a face on SD?
RAW - Carlito - Carlito screams smackdown to me. I think he should have stayed. Maybe they could have had a carlito vs Cena rematch somewhere down the road, play off the old feud. To top it off, they have carlito go over benjamin and end his long ass title reign. We should start to call this "E-ing" a title reign. Since they just did this with JBL. They make Benjamin look like a chump, losing to the smaller carlito via roll-up. Carlito is less than great in the ring and really doesn't have a finisher that i've seen. They need to decide what they want him to do in the ring before giving him a title to run with.
Smackdown - Muhammad Hassan and Davari - It's good they sent Davari with him. These two shouldn't be broken up yet. But why in the FUCK did he get squashed by Cena. That was some horrible booking. They should have had them go to a no contest, then if they ever meet again, neither of them look like shit. Hassan was squashed right before starting a fresh push on SD. This just proves how stupid the E can be.
Possibles for the next picks, my pick in bold.
RAW - Rey Mysterio, JBL, Eddie, Big Show, Booker T
Smackdown - Jericho, Christian, Triple H, Batista, Cena, Edge, Kane
I would like Mysterio on RAW, but i don't think he will get a chance to get away from the cruisers.
JBL would be too many heels.
Eddie wouldn't make much sense
Big Show is a face that is expendable
Booker T is the same as TBS.
Jericho NEEDS smackdown, Christian could use it, so could Edge
Trips won't go
Batista can't carry smackdown
Kane has no reason
Smackdown needs Cena, if they don't get him back...they are as good as dead.
According to Wade Keller, Jeff Jarrett had been throwing a fit all last week about not winning his title back during the King of the Mountain match at Slammiversary. So instead of jobbing he took himself out of the match.
This makes absolutely no sense to me. Why would Jarrett want his title back so soon? Why would Jarrett take himself out of the match, instead of just not winning it? This makes no sense because it's false.
Did it ever occur to anyone that people report fake news about 75% of the time. But any news that makes the IWC happy is always just taken as gospel. Any news bashing Triple H or Jeff Jarrett is welcomed with open arms and without questioning. I agree these guys are probably politicians and are in business for themselves sometimes. But these sites reporting the news make them seem like they are out to destroy wrestling as we know it.
In reality, this news is reported to work the IWC. These sites get a small piece of information and blow it up into major news. Why? It makes them money. They make money off rumors and gossip in the wrestling world, they are the tabloids of wrestling and people act like they are CNN.
I doubt Jeff Jarrett even made mention of winning his belt back. He JUST lost it. This request would make him the biggest backstage cancer of all time, worse than Hogan and Nash combined. Why would Jeff "take himself out of the match" instead of just losing? He lost to AJ styles the month before. Abyss murdered him on Impact in the weeks before. Why would he have a problem with losing in a match that involves 4 other people. He wouldn't have had to be the one getting pinned or getting squashed, there are 4 other guys to take that.
Then people say that the TNA booking committee put the belt on Raven to spite Jeff Jarrett. People also said they made Jarrett drop the title to Styles out of spite. If they did those things just to get back at one worker, wouldn't that make all of them just as bad as him? Putting the belt on people purely to get back at another individual is stupid and childish. This would make them just as guilty as Jarrett of backstage politics. But nobody realizes this, they just point the finger at Jeff some more.
Answer me one question. When is the last time since Hogan, that a babyface has been a "backstage cancer"? Smarks get worked just as much as Marks do, just through different avenues. Not saying I've never been worked, I'm sure I've bought fake news many times. It's just that there are very few people who question news that seems to be made up purely for the IWC enjoyment.
Some Deer like creatures in the Desert Dome
Burmuse(sp) Python in the Rainforest
Tapairs in the Rainforest
Blue Penguins, my favorite one is the dirty one who is looking in the opposite direction of the others. He stared at me while I ate lunch.
Sleeping Gorilla in the new Gorilla Forest exibit, which i thought sucked.
Some Monkies begging for a Cheezit.
Great face on this Sun Bear.
Huge friggin Tiger
This cougar was pissed!
Depressed Lion who just layed there the whole time.
Time to do one of these Livejournal-esque surveys.....copy if you'd like
001. What is your name: Ethan
002. Spell your name backwards: Nahte
003. Birth day: April 6, 1982
004. Male or female: Male
005. Astrological sign: Aries
006. Nicknames: none really
007. Occupation: Tech support
008. Height: 6'2"
009. Weight: 145lbs
010. Hair color: brown.
011. Eye color: Hazel, it changes colors from green to grey to brown.
012. Where were you born: Pawnee City, NE.
013. Where do you reside now: Lincoln, NE.
015. Screen names: FiveDollarFetus (AIM), madrox200 (yahoo).
016. E-mail addy: yahoo
017. What does your screen name stand for: nothing really.
018. What is your TSM name: CarnivalizComing
019. What does your TSM name stand for: the carnival's arrival
020. Pets: 2 cats.
021. .. of candles you blew out on your last birthday cake: no cake
022. Piercings: none
023. Tattoos: None, yet.
024. Shoe size: 11.5
025. Righty or lefty: Righty.
026. Wearing: Atmosphere Tshirt and jeans
027. Hearing: people talk about DSL
028. Feeling: tired
029. Eating/drinking: a coke
061. Have you ever been in love: Yeah.
062. How many people have you said "I love you" to: family
063. How many people have you been in love with: 1.
064. How many people have you kissed: no clue
065. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex: not sexually
066. How many people have you dated: probably dated only about 5
067. What do you look for in a guy/girl: Ass, boobs, bitchyness level
068. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex: Ass, boobs
069. What type of guy / girl do you usually go for: Goth
073. Do you have a crush right now: yes
074. If so who is it: HTQ..don't tell him.
075. Do you believe in love at first sight: No.
076. Do you remember your first love: Yeah.
077. Who is the first person you kissed: can't remember
078. Do you believe in fate: No
079. Do you believe in soul mates: No
080. If so do you believe you'll ever find yours: n/a
121. What song do you swear was written about you or your life: i don't know
122. What's the most embarrasing cd you own: DC Talk or Mortal Kombat soundtracks
123. What's the best cd you own: Dark Lotus - Tales from the Lotus Pod
124. What song do you absolutely hate: "homies" ICP
125. Do you sing in the shower: sometimes
126. What song reminds you of that special someone: "modern man's hustle" Atmosphere
152. Color: Red/Black/Green.
153. Food: Pizza i guess
154. Song: "nothing's left" ICP
155. Show: Family Guy, Futurama, The Cosby Show, Aqua Teens, Fresh Prince, Roseanne, wrestling
156. School subject: History
157. Band/singer/artist: rapper: Violent J or Monoxide
159. Outfit: ?
160. Radio station: None..I hate the radio.
161. Movie: Sixth Sense, Big Money Hustlas
162. Pair of shoes: Orange Nike Chanjos
163. Cartoon: Futurama, Family Guy, Aqua teens
164. Actor: Bruce Willis, Will Smith
165. Actress: ?
166. Potato chip: BBQ or Jalapano
167. Drink: Mountain Dew
168: Soda: Mountain Dew
169. Holiday: Christmas
170. Perfume/cologne: Tommy or Very Sexy
171. Pizza topping: Cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms, black olives.
172. Jello flavor: lime
173. Lunch meat: Honey Turkey.
174. Card game: Poker i guess
175. Video game: Mortal Kombats
176. Website: none
177. Book: Foley's. Violent J's
178. Computer game: None
180. Cereal: Frosted Flakes
181. Comedian: Mitch Hedberg..RIP
182. Dessert: none
183. Disney character: Scar from the Lion King
187. Childhood toy: Toy Dinosaurs
189. Candy bar: Reese's.
190. Magazine: i used to read The Source...until i found out they were racist.
191. Salad dressing: Ranch, Dorthy Lynch
192. Thing to do on the weekend: sleep, watch wrestling DVD's
194. Season: Summer
196. Person to talk to online: smarks
197. What color are your sheets: Gray with black swirlie things.
198. What color are your bedroom walls: White.
199. Do you have posters on your wall: Yeah a couple.
200. If so of what: kittie and korn all my gf's
201. Do you have a tv in your bedroom: Yeah.
202. How many pillows are on your bed: 4
203. What do you normally sleep in: undies.
205. What size bed do you have: Full.
206. Do you have a waterbed/bunkbed/daybed: No, I just have a BED. I have a fold-out couch in my living room..if that even qualifies as a second bed.
207. Do you have your own phone line in your bedroom: No.
209. Describe the last nightmare you had: i don't know, something about vampires
210. Do you sleep with stuffed animals: no
211. How many people can comfortably sleep comfortably in your bed? 2
212. Do you sleep in any unusual positions: On my back or on my left side
213. Do you have to share your bedroom with a sibling: No.
214. Do you snore: no
215. How about drool: No.
216. Do you have an alarm clock in your room: 2..Kari's and mine
217. What color is the carpet in your room: I don't know..an off-white color?
218. What's under your bed: Nothing..there is no "under my bed". There's just a mattress, then box springs, then floor.
&THIS OR THAT
219. Loser / wannabe: loser
220. Doughnuts / bagels: doughnuts
221. Day / night: night
222. Wicked witch of the east / wicked witch of the west: eastside
223. Heaven / hell: duh
224. Make love / have sex: sex
225. Coffee / tea: both
226. Hamburgers / hotdogs: Hamburgers.
227. Rap / rock: rap
228. Britney / Christina: Christina.
234. McDonalds / Taco Bell: taco bell
235. Sweet / sour: both
236. Punk / emo: niether
237. Hot / cold: hot
238. Winter / summer: Summer.
239. Spring / fall: Spring.
240. Operas / plays: niether
241. Read / watch tv: Watch TV.
242. CDs / tapes: CDs.
243. DVDs / VHS: DVDs.
244. Old / new: Both are good, depends, though.
245. Shorts / skirts: Shorts on me, skirts on girls
246. Pink / red: Red.
247. Colored pictures / B&W photos: Colored.
248. Meat / vegetables: meat
249. Mexican food / Chinese food: Mexican
250. Commercials / infomercials: Infomercials
251. Scary movies / comedies: scary
252. Bikinis / one piece bathing suits: Bikinis, not on me
HAVE YOU EVER
331. Mooned anyone: Yeah.
332. Been on a diet: nope
333. Been to a foreign country: nope
334. Broken a bone: yes, my arm
335. Swallowed a toothcap/filling: nope
336. Swear at a teacher: yep
337. Talked to an TSM member via e-mails or instant messages: no
338. Got in a fight: ya
339. Dated a teacher: No.
340. Laughed so hard you peed your pants: no
341. Thought about killing your enemy: maybe
342. Gone skinny dipping: no
343. Met another TSM member in the flesh: no
344. Told a little white lie: yes
345. Told a secret you swore not to tell: yes
346. Stolen anything: yes
347. Misused a swear word and it sounded absolutely stupid: I don't know?
348. Been on TV: front row nitro
349. Been on the radio: No.
350. Been in a mosh pit: Yeah.
351. Been to a concert: Yeah.
352. Dated one of your best friends: no
353. Loved someone so much it makes you cry: no
354. Deceived somebody close to you: Probably.
355. Broken the law: Yeah.
356. Been to a rodeo: damnit, once.
357. Been on a talk show: No.
358. Been on a game show: No.
359. Been on an airplane: No
360. Got to ride on a firetruck: yes.
361. Came close to dying: i took a massive neck bump when i rolled my car, thats the closest.
363. Gave someone a piggy back ride: Yeah.
364. Terrorized a babysitter: no.
365. Made a mud pie: No.
366. Had a dream that you're falling off a cliff: ya.
367. Snuck out of the house at night: Yes.
368. Been so drunk you don't remember your name: no.
370. Felt like you didn't belong: Sure.
371. Felt like the 3rd wheel: Oh yeah.
372. Smoked: yes
373. Done drugs: weed thats it.
374. Been arrested: Nope.
375. Had your tonsils removed: No.
376. Gone to camp: basketball camp
377. Won a bet: ya.
378. Written a love letter: probably back in JR high.
379. Gone out of your way to be with the one you love: sure.
380. Written a love poem: no
381. Kissed in the rain: No.
382. Slow danced with someone you love: no, god this thing is emo.
383. Went on webcam nude: i showed my dick to some girl once.
384. Faked an orgasm: no
385. Stolen a kiss: no
386. Asked a friend for relationship advice: sure
387. Had a friend steal your boyfriend / girlfriend: nah, they've tried
388. Watched the sunset / rise with someone you love: no.
389. Gotten a speeding ticket: yes.
390. Done jail time: No.
391. Had to wear a uniform to work: no
392. Won a trophy: sure
393. Thrown up in public: no
394. Bowled a perfect game: No.
395. Failed / got held back: No.
396. Got perfect attendance: No.
400. Cut yourself: haha no
425. Do you believe in aliens: maybe, not sure
426. Name three things that are next to your computer: Cigarettes, mountain dew, cell phone.
427. Do you have any hidden talents: no
428. Do you wish MTV would play music videos: MTV is horrible.
429. If you were to star in a movie, what kind of movie would it be: ?
430. What would your movie star name be: Ethan?
431. Do you play any sports: I played basketball in HS and college, thats it.
432. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen: the ring maybe?
433. What is the best movie you've seen in the theater or rented recently: STAR WARS.
434. What is the dumbest movie you've ever seen: Kill Bill. I didn't even finish it.
435. Do you drive: Yes.
436. What is your dream car: a new style mercury cougar
437. Do you think you are good looking: sure
438. Do others think you are good looking: sure
439. Would you ever sky dive: No.
440. Do you believe in Bigfoot: probably not
441. How many rooms do you have in your house: In my APARTMENT? 4...5 if you want to include my closet. Haha.
442. Are you afraid of roller coasters: yes
456. What is your weakness: Cigarettes.
457. Name something you can't get enough of: Cigarettes,porn, and mountain dew
458. Describe yourself in 3 adjectives: no
459. How many kids do you want to have: 2..one boy, one girl.
462. What is your ideal way to die: ?
463. How do you release stress: i don't
470. Who is the last person to e-mail you: I don't know.
471. Who is the last person to IM you: ?
472. Do you hate chain e-mails: Yes.
473. Are you a deep sleeper: kinda
474. Are you a good story teller: Sometimes..but not really.
475. What do you believe is your best quality: ?
479. Do you have your own credit card: ya
480. Let's say you win the lotto. What do you do with all that money: start a wrestling promotion or buy TNA
487. Worst feeling in the world: pooping
488. Best feeling in the world: peeing
490. Last thing you downloaded: ?
491. Do you catch yourself using online terms in your real life: Hahahahahaha..yeah.
492. What do you think people think of you: Who knows?
493. Are you a likeable person: sometimes
499. When are you moving: When my lease is up in September...only about a mile away.
500. What's your favorite phrase: HOLY FUCK I AM GLAD THIS THING IS OVER.
god that was a waste of time. my advice...don't do this thing.
Well here is the intro to boredum.
Real Name: Ethan Petrashek (it's weird i know)
I work at Alltel, providing Technical Support for DSL.
I live in Lincoln, Nebraska, but grew up in Table Rock, Nebraska. Population 300.
I will update more, with pics of my life, when i'm not at work.