Sign in to follow this  
EdwardKnoxII

Someone Raped A Horse

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/pal...=sfla-news-palm

`Horrific' attack on horse investigated in West Boca

By Nancy L. Othón

Staff Writer

Posted February 20 2004

WEST BOCA · Sheriff's deputies are investigating the sexual assault of a horse earlier this week, while the mare's owner has gathered enough donations from fellow horse lovers to offer a $10,000 reward.

The horse, a 31-year-old Arabian named Rosie, is on intravenous antibiotics and is expected to recover within a few weeks but will require surgery.

"I still don't believe it," said Rosie's owner, Kim Boros. "It's just sickening."

Boros, of Pompano Beach, has owned Rosie for about 13 years and boards her at a barn on Horseshoe Acres off Clint Moore Road west of Boca Raton. A 13-year-old girl taking care of Rosie found the bleeding horse in an adjoining pasture at about 5 p.m. Sunday. and her mother immediately called Boros.

"My first thought was, she's going to die -- that's a lot of blood," Boros said.

After doing a thorough examination, Dr. Jerry Rudnick told Boros that Rosie has been sexually assaulted. A tree branch used in the assault was found in the pasture and taken as evidence.

Animal-cruelty investigator Cassie Kovacs is pursuing the case as aggressively as she can, said sheriff's spokesman Paul Miller.

"She has not seen anything like this," Miller said. "This is horrific."

In his 18-year career caring for horses, Rudnick said, he has seen this type of incident just once before, several years ago in Broward County. That attack was not as violent as the one inflicted on Rosie, Rudnick said.

Together with friends and acquaintances who share her love for horses, Boros has gathered $10,000 for a reward.

"Some people might think we're crazy for putting up $10,000 for a horse, but to me, she's my baby and she's part of our family," Boros said. "[The suspect] picked the wrong horse to mess with."

Boros is distributing fliers at saddle shops and feed stores, hoping to generatetips on the case.

Boros thinks the attack happened about 1 p.m. Sunday because neighbors reported hearing whinnying about that time. The teen taking care of the horse saw Rosie at 11:30 a.m. and returned at 4:30 p.m. Rudnick also narrowed the time down by examining the level of swelling on the horse.

Property owner Kerry Goldman, who lives next to the horse barn, said the suspect must have known that she would be out of town. Goldman already has sent a letter to all of her neighbors, advising them of the assault and asking for information.

Anyone with information about the case should contact Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers, 800-458-8477. Callers can remain anonymous. The $10,000 reward is available for information leading to an arrest and conviction.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Bah. She was asking for it.

Strutting around the farm wearing nothing but those blinders.

Sounds like a George Carlin joke.

"Hey, the old lady had it coming to her, she had on a tight bathrobe!"

Guest FrigidSoul

how do they know the horse didn't somehow get it lodged up its own BUTT and then poop it out?

Guest Astro
how do they know the horse didn't somehow get it lodged up its own BUTT and then poop it out?

Guilty Conscience?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Guilty Conscience?

Only the person there would know. I can imagine it now...

FrigidSoul: Hey baby, I'm gonna make you feel like a real women. Here, put this mask I made that resembles my mother.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
I'm guessing the horse is in stable condition.

*Throws a urinal cake*

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
I'm guessing the horse is in stable condition.

Hey, at least I got a laugh out of this joke.

*Throws toilet seat at EQ* I don't need that once I tossed my cake.

FrigidSoul: Hey baby, I'm gonna make you feel like a real women. Here, put this mask I made that resembles my mother.

OMGWTFWWJDROFLMFAO! I haven't laughed so hard in ages! Thanks to you, my sides are splitting! Now I have to go see a DOCTOR, lol!

Guest FrigidSoul

Guilty Conscience?

Only the person there would know. I can imagine it now...

I'd prefer the horse's real face over my mom's. Thankfully I was blessed with most of my genes coming over from my father's side.

Indeed. How was Agnes to know she'd cry rape?

That was flaming, in the sense that CWM implied that I rape horses, outside of the flaming folder. I am requesting that CWM either be banned or be given a warning immediatly.

Guest FrigidSoul

Agnes is flaming horses by saying they aren't good lovers and you shouldn't imply that anybody would want to have sex with them. Since horses have rights I would like Agnes to recieve a warning.

FrigidSoul is flaming because he's accusing Agnes of something he didn't do in order to destroy Agnes's integrity, which he had worked so hard to build. This is unfair to him. FrigidSoul should get a banning, a warning, or be sentenced to fifteen minutes in the stocks so we can all point at him and laugh.

A horse is a horse, of course, of course

And nobody would rape a horse, of course

Unless of course, the horse is a whore

So now its ass is red.

I wish I could've done better but I felt this thread had gone far too long without a Mr. Ed reference.

Guest FrigidSoul

Through TCR's post I find that he's subtly hinting to Wilbur fucking Mr. Ed, which is not only wrong but slanderish in its nature. I feel his posting privileges should be suspended forcing him to resort to the Slovakia name