TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EdwardKnoxII

Someone Raped A Horse

FrigidSoul is flaming because he's accusing Agnes of something he didn't do in order to destroy Agnes's integrity, which he had worked so hard to build. This is unfair to him. FrigidSoul should get a banning, a warning, or be sentenced to fifteen minutes in the stocks so we can all point at him and laugh.

Given that this thread was about horse rape, I'm disappointed by the lack of funny contained therein. There were like three good posts here.

EDIT: The one quoted here is among them.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
FrigidSoul is flaming because he's accusing Agnes of something he didn't do in order to destroy Agnes's integrity, which he had worked so hard to build. This is unfair to him. FrigidSoul should get a banning, a warning, or be sentenced to fifteen minutes in the stocks so we can all point at him and laugh.

Given that this thread was about horse rape, I'm disappointed by the lack of funny contained therein. There were like three good posts here.

Was mine of them?

Was mine of them?

There was this brief moment where I imagined you were the horse, and I laughed very hard.

So, no.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

It was NY Untouchable. He has a sick fetish with asses. Only problem is, this horse was a female so it possibly rules him out.

Reminds me of that one scene in Super Troopers...

Cop: Hey you!

*looks around for a bit with a stern look on his face before going back onto the megaphone

Cop: Bearfucker!