TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Summerslam Spoiler.......

* We have heard that Shawn Michaels’ wife gave birth late Thursday evening / early Friday morning. As stated previously, Michaels was planning on attending SummerSlam, but said he would miss the PPV if his wife hadn’t given birth by Sunday since he wanted to be there with her. It now looks like everything is good to go for his return and likely interference in the Kane vs Matt Hardy match which would then set up a Kane / HBK feud after the PPV.

- Rajah.com

Guest GreatOne

As a hater of The Lost Smile/WM main event has to be one-on-one Kid, I must say that if this ends the Hardy/Kane angle that won't die....................

THANK YOU SHAWN!!!!!!!!

(Of course it WON'T)

I guess Matt wins with HBK's help. I have no problem with that. It'll mean the end of that annoying angle.

I guess Matt wins with HBK's help. I have no problem with that. It'll mean the end of that annoying angle.

Why have Matt win when he's going to be out 6-8 months?

Why not have HBK attack Kane on RAW the next night or attack Kane after he beats Hardy and is trying to injure him?

It works either way. If HBK helps Matt win, all the focus will be on Kane wanting to get revenge. If Kane wins, we'll get the wedding mthe next night. The angle will be similar to the "black wedding" angle. Just like Austin, HBK will be there to save the day. -_-

If they want Kane to have any bit of credibility at all against HBK, Kane really needs to beat Matt, even if it's with Lita's help or whatever.

In 2004 Kane was tossed out of the Rumble just because of being distracted, has lost to The Undertaker, Tajiri beat Kane by count out, lost to Edge, lost to Benoit, lost to Benoit again by submission, Matt Hardy beat him in the No DQ match, Chris Jericho beat him in a No DQ match, and has lost to various guys like Eugene by DQ.

It seems like the only guys that he can even beat anymore are the Mavens of the world.

Guest SpiderFan

Why have Matt win when he's going to be out 6-8 months?

To explain Matt's absense. He and Lita take off for awhile to get married and have the kid, away from Kane and other potential hazards (like risk of a miscarriage due to the physical nature of the job).

That way we don't have to see any more of Lita's 'acting' for awhile and WWE won't have to explain why she never starts showing.

Guest Quik

I wonder if Shawn gave Vince this long story about "losing his smile", and getting the shit kicked out of him by a couple marines before asking if he could take off to see his wife give birth.

If they want Kane to have any bit of credibility at all against HBK, Kane really needs to eat Shawns newborn child.

*edited*

It works best that way.

They should have Kane show up at Shawns home and kidnap his baby so he (Kane) can "practice" being a good daddy before Lita gives birth. I would soooo watch that.

Guest Tjhe CyNick

I agree with Downhome, they need to have Kane totally squash Hardy tonight in order to make Kane seem like a threat for HBK. Then they can do the wedding tomorrow, or the week after, and then HBK can make his big return.

Why not have Kane beat Matt Hardy to a bloody pulp, and Kane wants to get married that same night. Then just as he's gonna do it, HBK makes the save?

So it helps out Kane and ends the angle at the same time.

Guest Staravenger

I think I'm changing my mind in the predictions....Kane hasn't won a PPV match since SURVIVOR SERIES LAST YEAR, and it was against Shane McMahon. The only credible person he's defeated on PPV since the unmasking was Rob Van Dam.

The only credible person he's defeated on PPV since the unmasking was Rob Van Dam.

That's implying RVD is credible. He's more Justin Credible than actually credible right now.

Guest Staravenger

Well RVD is a former 5x Intercontinental Champion, Former-Multi Time Tag Team Champion, one of the better Hardcore Champions (not saying much), held the ECW Television Title for 21 months, and has been in upper-midcard/main events at the time of SummerSlam last year.

Guest SetsunaMeioh

I would love HBK to interfere in the Hardy/Kane match, because as much as I want Lita to turn Heel, if she does, it'll be the most predictable turn of the year and the exceution of it will be exactly of Trish/Jericho/Christian.

:mellow:

Guest GreatOne
Well RVD is a former 5x Intercontinental Champion, Former-Multi Time Tag Team Champion, one of the better Hardcore Champions (not saying much), held the ECW Television Title for 21 months, and has been in upper-midcard/main events at the time of SummerSlam last year.

Which is the case but if you wanna talk about something that really impresses somebody you have to go back all the way to HHH at Judgment Day '01 (and no the DDP/Kanyon, Kronik, and Test debacles don't count) but not only was there Austin interference but the fact that he jobbed to fucking Albert six weeks later makes it all 'HUH'?

I think Kane's largely done a good job though of surviving it. Let's remember that Rock won all of one feud and jobbed in just about every big match during his rise from 'Brock/Orton' pet project to 'People's Champ'.

It's little things like taking an ass-whooping and sitting right back up (Austin, Hardy) or even worse, stupid ambulance angles (Shane). The AA line that was in Foley's first book applies here, 'If I did all that to a guy and he got up, I'd run'. Trouble is he needs to be able to just kill somebody once for it to go somewhere.