TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gym Class Fallout

Say hi to the creepy people. Hello, creepy people.

Guest Gym Class Fallout
I still remember most of the details: she was a waitress for some resturant, and she was taking this guys' order. Then the guy told her to get in his car. She went into his car. Keep in mind, I'm also in the car, like a foot or two away from the both of them. The guy says, "I'll give you this much to sleep with me." Then he pulls out a bunch of gold coins and drops them on the floor. And she says, "Um, no thanks. I gotta go." Then the guy grabs her and says, "I won't take no for an answer. Just one little kiss." Then he kisses her, then he gets on top of her, then he starts pulling down her skirt. And Skye is screaming, but her screams are muffled. Then I tried to interfere, but my hand goes through the guy's mouth and head. So I'm trying to pull his hair, but it's like I'm transparent. I try to scream, but nothing comes out. Skye's getting raped, and all I could do is mouth, "STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!" Then I woke up, and I think I had a panic attack.

I should mention that Skye looked like she did when she was 15. Not sure about the significance behind that.

Oh yeah, and the dream started with me holding her, and kissing her, and saying, "DON'T LET GO! DO NOT LET GO!"

I just had a fight with Skye Sweetnam. ... I ... I don't know what to do right now. Now she says she never really liked me, she was just teasing me. This is like all my worst fears coming true. All I need is to find out I failed the GED test again and this is pretty much the worst year ever.

648524_356x237.jpg

Guest Gym Class Fallout

I don't think there's any context other than SKBF just sharing out of nowhere that he once had a dream about watching this girl get raped. The fact that he had some sort of nasty cutting-off with this girl (whom he talked to on MSN) a few months ago is what sort of makes it icky. Were I to interpret this dream, I'd say that he's still infatuated with her and doesn't want her to be hurt, but part of him still wanted to see her get raped by this gold coin man, as a revenge of sorts. The transparent head thing is just run-of-the-mill surreal dream material.

Guest Gym Class Fallout

I don't even know who she is! Some middle-tier sort of Avril Lavigne/Hilary Duff thing? I guess he had some sort of correspondence with her over MSN, or at least thought he did, and he said something to piss this person off, leading him to lose his shit and possibly fail the GED again.

yes...my brother is a total dumb fuck gangbanger waste of air and he passed it his first time.

I'm more concerned with his obssession for that wannabe nasty hack singer he worships.

You have no idea the amount of disdain I have for my siblings...or maybe you do, I dunno. They represent all that's wrong with black people today and I can't stand either of them for it.

I guess Skye won the meat lottery.

This made me laugh.

Amusing Thanksgivings at the Lushus house, I'm sure.

Also, I don't like this Skye Sweetnam girl's face. Her face naturally looks like it's begging to be smacked.

Oh man I just did a search on "Sweetnam" at the Pit and there's 8 whole fucking pages of SKBF being all SKYE SWEETNAM SKYE SWEETNAM SKYE SWEETNAM SKYE SWEETNAM SKYE SWEETNAM SKYE SWEETNAM SKYE SWEETNAM SKYE SWEETNAM SKYE SWEETNAM SKYE SWEETNAM SKYE SWEETNAM SKYE SWEETNAM SKYE SWEETNAM SKYE SWEETNAM SKYE SWEETNAM and other people making fun of him for it. This is as bad as Spoon's obsession with Kylie although I admit it lacks the homoerotic undertones of that situation since I don't know Skye Sweetnam to be any sort of gay icon. Just, wow.

"Can't Get You Out of My Head" is a great song.

Anyway, re: Skye

She performed brand new material including, "Boyhunter", her version of "Into Action", "Makeout Song", "Ghosts", and "Music Is My Boyfriend". All of the songs will be included on her second album, Sound Soldier, which she describes as "Nine Inch Nails meets Britney Spears"[1].

"Can't Get You Out of My Head" is a great song.

Anyway, re: Skye

She performed brand new material including, "Boyhunter", her version of "Into Action", "Makeout Song", "Ghosts", and "Music Is My Boyfriend". All of the songs will be included on her second album, Sound Soldier, which she describes as "Nine Inch Nails meets Britney Spears"[1].

I listened to one of her new songs because i was doubtful of this NIN-meets-Britney claim which sounded like one of them lame bullshit Kurt Cobain saying "we sound like the Bay City Rollers being molested by Black Flag and Black Sabbath"-type things and yet I found that her voice did kind of sound like Britney and the featured some very Reznor-like drum loops. Sadly this did not save the song from sucking ass but whatever. She accurately assessed her sound and I give Ms. Sweetnam credit for that.

Guest Gym Class Fallout

Oh man, was that video ever something. The flannel pants pushed it over the top.

Kylie Minogue is at least a legitimate superstar, although not so much in America. It might be strange and gay to worship, say, Barbra Streisand or Cher, but at least a lot of people do. Skye Sweetnam just doesn't make any sense.

And I do own a double disc greatest hits Kylie album. Plus if you play her at half speed she sounds exactly like Rick Astley.

Guest Gym Class Fallout

Now that you mention Streisand and Cher, what is it that makes one a gay icon? There's nothing intrinsically homosexual about Judy Garland, obviously, but she's idolized for what, "overcoming adversity" or something?