Jump to content

Giuseppe Zangara

Members
  • Posts

    5791
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Giuseppe Zangara

  1. Maybe I was a little harsh re: Family Guy, especially since people I know and care for like that show. How about I chop a hand off of every person who watches American Dad, instead.
  2. I'd like to maim anyone who had a hand in bringing Family Guy back on the air. Or who still watches The Simpsons.
  3. No, just people with shitty taste.
  4. The two posts before this one remind me why I never go into the tv/film folder.
  5. I'm sure the missus won't mind. Not like her opinion means anything, anyway.
  6. I owe treble my first born son.
  7. I sent you a pm!
  8. Help me, treble.
  9. The whole Ruff Ryders crew, though. I'd rather they never existed, in spite of Eve having her moments. In fact, I like Eve quite a bit, except for her choice in running buddies. Better production and less worthless guest appearences could do wonders for her.
  10. And even then, I'm ashamed to admit even remotely liking anything related to DMX. And I love Ludacris, so it's not like I have standards.
  11. "Party Up" was a decent, um, party track, but that's about all I've been able to stand from DMX. What a terrible dude.
  12. Fucking bit torrents aren't worth shit, by the way.
  13. The only song I don't much care for is "Lady Godiva's Operation."
  14. The title track, "Here She Comes Now," and "I Heard Her Call My Name."
  15. Don't make me go into the TV folder.
  16. Someone here should let me pirate it from them.
  17. "Sister Ray" is their best song, you asshole.
  18. Everyone, disregard Edwin's post re: the Velvet Underground.
  19. Best: Worst:
  20. The Blueprint is like the third best Jay-Z.
  21. I stopped checking out the myspace bulletin board months ago, for reasons displayed in this thread.
  22. Heh, I blocked Yellow Submarine out of my mind. I stand by the White Album, though.
  23. Best: Worst: Best: Worst: Best: Worst: Best: Worst: Best: Worst:
  24. Yeah, it's the second half, so I'm not going to bother. I'll just netflix the DVD.
  25. Hit to Death in the Future Head is far from the worst Lips. I mean, Yoshimi!
×
×
  • Create New...