Jump to content

Giuseppe Zangara

Members
  • Posts

    5791
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Giuseppe Zangara

  1. Fuck, I missed this.
  2. The Czech Republic, let's be myspace friends.
  3. Currently, it's Roxy Music's "Love is the Drug," though, in the past, I've used the following: The Kinks - Lola R. Kelly - Ignition (Remix) Eric. B & Rakim - Paid in Full The Clash - London Calling Also, the theme from the Flintstones, as well as "Uncle Fucka" from the South Park movie.
  4. Best: Worst:
  5. Best: Worst:
  6. Best: Worst:
  7. Best: Worst:
  8. Best: Worst:
  9. Best: Worst:
  10. Best: Worst:
  11. Best: Worst:
  12. Congratulations on being an idiot.
  13. Best: Worst:
  14. Best: Worst:
  15. Best: Worst:
  16. Best: Worst:
  17. Best: Worst:
  18. Sometimes I buy several pairs of pants at once. It's like I can't control myself.
  19. Who here suffers from this terrible affliction, as well.
  20. "Idiot Wind" is the biggest "fuck you" Dylan ever put to wax, though the album from which it's culled, Blood On the Tracks, is more sad than angry. Still, it's really, really good.
  21. Well, then you can't go wrong with any of his pre-electric material, with specific focus on The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan and The Times They Are a Changin'. Personally, I'd go with Another Side of Bob Dylan (my favorite pre-electric album, though it isn't such a pissed-off album). Bringing It All Back Home still finds him damning the man, and is a great album, to boot. Then there's the aforementioned Highway 61 Revisited, which, among many, many highlights, features the angry stomp of "Tombstone Blues," a song that's both country and punk fucking rock. Ya know, cow punk.
  22. Depends on what era Dylan you prefer.
  23. You mean "Rainy Day Women #12 and 35." Which I like, but I'll admit it's an acquired taste. Czech, listen to Highway 61 Revisited. Again and again.
  24. At least you keep your drunken posting to a minimum.
  25. Haha, what the fuck was that.
×
×
  • Create New...