TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DARRYLXWF

My mission to 1000

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I kinda liked Duke the Dumpster Drose. I think he still has influence in the WWE with all the trash cans...Everytime I see a trash can used I think of Duke..

Guest M Nyland

Everytime I see a steel chair I think of Edge and Christian.....CON-CHAIR-TO!

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I think of the ECW moment where everyone threw their chair in to the ring and there was a couple hundred chairs in the ring..

Guest M Nyland
I think of the ECW moment where everyone threw their chair in to the ring and there was a couple hundred chairs in the ring..

i wish i could have seen that...

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I think it was in the opening of their show, and there is a picture of it on the inside of the ECW Extreme Music Vol 1 CD that I bought a long time ago..

Guest M Nyland

Coming to the ring at this time....being accompanied by Dawn Marie's ass....he wieghs in at somewhere in the range of you shouldn't care.....he is the master of the deadly PostWhore Suplex and is a former Post Whore Wrestling Federation WORLD CHAMPION....He is....FLYBOY212EAW!

*"Play That Funky Music" blares over the loudspeaker as Flyboy comes down to the ring accompanied by his sig*

And his tag team partner....he hails from the Twisted Towers for the Dynamically Deranged...he is the true personafication of lunacy...and is the executor of the Double Post Underhook Sit Out Powerbomb........MARVIN!

*Mankind's theme plays as Marvin rolls out to the ring like a hunchback doing somersaults*

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

One thing I can't do is pull out my hair..cause Im going with the Kurt Angle look..

Guest M Nyland

Come one...come all....get your special designed Micheal Buffer ring entrances....just cause the WWF can't use him doesn't mean I can't abuse him!

Guest M Nyland
Is it really?

<bugs bunny>errrrrrrrmmmmmm....could be...</bugs bunny>

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I know. I saw the Classified ad on Fark. It sounds like fun...