TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flyboy

The One And Only Raw Thread for 7/8/02!

Guest HartFan86

Bubba vs. Benoit, Eddie vs. Booker, Flair vs. Steven Richards in the FIRST HOUR. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE BOOKERS. THIS SHOW IS GOOD.

Guest Vyce
OMG, Flair/Jeff segment. Maybe FIERRO WAS RIGHT...HARDYS JOINING THE NEW FOUR HORSEMEN!

Hear that sound? That's me sharpening the knife to slit my wrists.

Guest Choken One

This is pure Shit. Is Flair really willing to Give the most meaningless of Jobbers a Rub?

Guest Zack Malibu

For a split second, before he came up to Flair, I SWORE Richards was Vince Russo!

Can't afford...heart...attack...scares...

Guest Will Scarlet

Richards vs. Flair? Well, I guess I will have to cross that off my list of things I never thought I would ever see in my lifetime.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I think the biggest indictment I can make on the current state of the WWE is this:

For a breif moment I thought the man behind the newspaper was Vince Russo and that he would continue his lame WCW storyline with Flar.

And I didn't think it would be too bad

Guest HartFan86
My eyes must be playing tricks on me... before the camera zoomed in on Richards, I really thought that it was Russo clapping in the corner lol

I would have so totally marked out for that...not cause I like Russo, but because it would make sense...storyline wise...then again no one watched WCW during those days....so I'll shut up.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff
My eyes must be playing tricks on me... before the camera zoomed in on Richards, I really thought that it was Russo clapping in the corner lol

LMFAO! I did too!

I almost had a heart attack.

Guest Fook_Hing_Ho
Bubba vs. Benoit, Eddie vs. Booker, Flair vs. Steven Richards in the FIRST HOUR. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE BOOKERS. THIS SHOW IS GOOD.

Don't worry, we still got the nwold and brockberg coming up.

Guest Choken One

I thought it was Russo from afar but I saw the pants and knew it was Richards.

Guest TheHulkster

lol, i thought the same thing. It's nice to see Flair get some wins though. He's only won 2 matches since his return in November..

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

What happens with the NWO tonight?

Guest AlwaysPissedOff
This is pure Shit. Is Flair really willing to Give the most meaningless of Jobbers a Rub?

No shit, man. Save Flair's rub for someone who needs it, not a burnt out never-was like Richards.

Guest The Superstar

OMG, I love local commercials. I wish you guys could see this Beef O'Brady's commercial. It's classic, for all the wrong reasons.

Guest Jobber of the Week

Who cares? =b

Guest thebigjig

LMFAO! I did too!

I almost had a heart attack.

I did too... my heart skipped a beat... I was actually dissapointed when I realized it was Richards, but then I thought... "wait... it's Steven Richards!" so I'm better now

Guest The Superstar

JR mentions POOTY TANG?! WTF this show does sort of rule. Except for Bradshaw da bah gawd hoss.

Guest Jobber of the Week

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA

Bradshaw did not do his "thrust one finger in the air" motion but thrused the CLIQUE symbol instead?

Does this mean Bradshaw is joining the nWo? Or does it mean he's summoning the spirits of Kevin Nash?

Lawler you suck! Bradshaw you suck! Dust off the old shitty gimmick that never got over before. Take 2 steps foward and then take 3 steps back. Who decided to dust off that gimmick? How come all the new guys wear the same shit?

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Harvard looks like a lanky Kurt Angle with blonde hair.

Guest thebigjig

Did you hear the slight insult to Tazz a few minutes ago when Lawler said "You know, Tazz said it best..." and JR interrupted him by saying "what?" shockingly lol.

That may have been mentioned in this thread but I'm not going to go back and look

Guest Michael Joel Benoit

When J.R. said Green, was that a smark term?

Guest goodhelmet

for a minute there, i almost was excited about raw. i turn the tv on and i hear booker t's music. then i see eddie guerrero. then i see chris benoit. then i realize that when the pitiful first hour ratings come in it will be blamed on the ones i truly enjoy.

and while i love the idea of eddy-booker or benoit being back in the ring, neither match was long enough or important enough to care about. holler at me when they give these guys 15-20 minutes to do their magic.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Oh no... it's like Ron Simmons vs. Jim Duggan all over again...

Guest Choken One

What happens with NOW? They get the Main Event overrun segment and HHH returns and Stares at them and breathes alot and drinks water and Breathes some more and and flexes...HBK dances. Nash combs his hair 100 times with a Golden Brush and HHH saiz

"I uh am Uh The Uh Game Uh, U can't play uh me". HHH gets punked...He fights back...Booker is seen talking to a Handicap person...HHH shoves him into a car...Finds a graveyard and spits his water finally. Show over.

QUOTE (pinnacleofallthingsmanly @ Jul 9 2002, 01:56 AM)

Who cares? =b

Those cocksuckers need to job to Booker T.