TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheSmarkzone

Fuck all you holier than thou assholes...

Guest bob_barron

I remember that match- I was marking out hardcore seeing Regal beat the shit out of Lance.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Lance popped Regal with a superkick. Got quite a lot of blood, too. Even got a loud ass "Holy shit!" from me when Regal kicked his ass afterwards.

Guest Downhome

Holy crap, I was thinking I was about the only person who rememberd that even happening!

Guest Prince Paul

Didn't Regal hit Lance with some kind stiff suplex?? And Lance went right down on the back of his neck, HARD.

Guest TheSmarkzone

Regal folds a lot of people up with that butterfly suplex. He's dumped RVD onto his head like that a number of times.

Guest FeArHaVoC

I think Regal hit Storm with everything hard after the blood started flowing. Wasn't this also around the time Ivory was in Storm's corner? I could swear I remember her outside the ring looking on like "WTF?"

Guest AlwaysPissedOff
Holy crap, I was thinking I was about the only person who rememberd that even happening!

Heh, it just stuck out in my mind when it happened that "Oh shit... Lance is gonna get it now..."

Guest razazteca

the thing with Bradshaw is I really wanted to like him, he was somewhat entertaining as 1/2 of the APA drinking beer and playing cards, telling people to use the door and put the money on the table.

Then the team was split up and Bradshaw started doing promos by himself. Which ended up featuring Bradshaw just staring at Terri's Breast Implants for about 2 minutes saying blah blah blah.

When Bradshaw was in tag team main events fighting off the poison then known as the nWo, I thought it was entertaining that he gave XPac the Lariat From Hell. The constant reminder from JR that he went to Abliene Christian Univerisity and that he is from Texas, was a good transition from APA to Redneck Badass....hell he even was drinking beer with SCSA. But poor Bradshaw still could not understand the purpose of the single promo!!!!!! Do not stare at the Breast Implants of Terri, but the damage was done, so on a regular basis whenever a promo was done he just stared at the person, eventually it did not matter who was the interviewer was whether it was Coach or Lilian, he just went blah blah blah, I'm from Texas, I'm a Cowboy, look here at my new belt and longhorns.

Now Bradshaw is abusing Chris Nowinski.

Guest Austin3164life
It's scary, this board is starting to take on some cult-like qualities.

"What?! You like Bradshaw?! That's not possible! We told you to like Angle, not Bradshaw! You're just trying to stir shit up!"

I completely agree with you. It seems if you don't hate Triple H and you don't love Kurt Angle, you wont gain any respect on this board. But, what can I say, that's just how life is. The majority will always disciminate the minority. Personally, I hate Bradshaw, but your liking him is fine because that's your opinion. I share your agression and sometimes I would love to flame all of the HHHaters, because it has become a cult-like following. Yet I have discovered that the best way to combat these type of topics is to intelligently discuss them with the people you are directing your anger to. That is all.

Guest bob_barron

I agree with AH4life-

I'm not a HHHhater at all. I've always liked the guy and still do. I admire what he did to come back from a torn quad.

But in this place if you try to speak up- the HHHaters come after you.

But Smarkzone does act like a jackass so I dont feel sorry for him

Guest Jerome Drake

I agree with AustinHHH4Life, i mean i was defending HHH.

Than some moron said I'm trying to get attention, just because I was defending HHH.

The way I see it is, if you aint a HHHater, you aint shit on the board.

But oh well, ill still post here.

Guest El Psycho Diablo

What I find hypocritical..

We 'smarks' talk about how bad it is that we have different opinions from the marks, and then hear it for it. Yet when somebody comes on the board liking a non-IAW (Internet Accepted Wrestler), it's a death sentance.

So what if you hate HHH, or Test, or Bradshaw? That dosen't mean everybody does. Get that through your head.

Hell, I like Rock and hate Austin. *shrugs* Quite a few places I've gotten heat for saying that. But I'm not going to like or hate a guy based on what everybody says.

Believe it or not, I'm sure there are Test fans (raises hand), Bradshaw, Bubba, Lesnar, etc..out there. We're not the whole world.

*smirks* If so, Benoit would get..you know..a reaction.

Guest CanadianChick
Believe it or not, I'm sure there are Test fans (raises hand), Bradshaw, Bubba, Lesnar, etc..out there. We're not the whole world.

*smirks* If so, Benoit would get..you know..a reaction.

1) I'm somewhat of a Test fan too. To tell the truth, I have become a bigger Test fan since coming on this board because I think that he gets a lot of unfair hate, so I find I am defending him at times.

2) C'mon, that Benoit remark was a lowblow... :P

Guest El Psycho Diablo

Yeah, it was. ^_^

That's why it was at the end, and not with the serious stuff.

Guest The Man in Blak

I agree with the idea of this thread, but there's one thing.

None of the main offenders are here and I doubt that any of them are going to read it and/or care.