TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Diesel

Are you sick of HHH haters?

Guest Diesel

Hunter just has not had good quality wrestlers coming to him. Look who he has been feuding with in the last couple of months, Hogan and Taker. Also he has been working hurt.

Guest BionicRedneck

Maybe

That doesn't explain why his match against Angle at NoWayOut was pants, and his WM X8 match was average.

Guest Prince Paul
no, you are a troll, because you have made 4 separate threads which say the same thing.

4 Threads to say the same thing when (almost) EVERY THREAD IS TURNED INTO MINDLESS ANTI-HHH BULLSHIT.

HHHaters are "trolls", period. They make this board (NHB and WWE) suck ass.

Fuck off man.

Don't make such a general statement from now on. I am a HHHater, but I try and rarely discuss it, except with my sig. I don't fucking troll around. Maybe you should be a little more specific next time, so you don't come off like an ignorant person.

Guest bob_barron

I just dont like the HHHaters who claim you're trolling if you post you like Triple H. I mean that's just wrong.

But if the HHHaters keep all their rage in the NHB folder then I have no problem with it

Guest goodolemr
The HHHating can get a bit annoying to me. I mean if you hate HHH, thats fine, but its when people post stuff from 1Wrestling.com (The site so full of shit it isnt even funny) sayin stuff like "HHH is holding Cena down" etc. thats when i get pissed off.

The Cena/Triple H story came from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, if I recall correctly.

Guest BionicRedneck

HA HA!

yep, your right. That was a bad example, but its just shit like that.

Guest TheBlurricane

I'm more annoyed by the HHHhaters Haters because the seem to come out of nowhere and whine when someone makes a HHH joke like they're his best friend and don't want us talking behind his back.

I enjoy some HHH matches, but I find it fun to vent a little sometimes about him. It's like getting a weight off your chest.

Okay maybe that's pushing it, but the only time I see HHHaters get mad is when some HHHater Hater gets pissed off, the rest of the time they're calm and not hurting anyone.

The real problem comes when someone makes a big deal out of it.

I've said it before....don't cause trouble where trouble isn't needed!!!

Guest Austin3164life

I never used to be annoyed by people hating Triple H. A few months ago, it used to be just some people who were expressing their intelligent opinions about why they dislike Triple H. Yet, over the course of the next few months, so many smark fans started jumping on the "Triple H sucks" bandwagon. I'll admit, I do not hold the same respect for Triple H as I did last year. It just seems that (especially in the past month) so many people who joined this board just started to post about hating Triple H. Other things I hate is when someone posts a Storyline/Booking thread in the WWE folder, it turns into why Triple H controls these storylines or why he supposedly holds the whole world down. Now it has evolved into a cult-like following that seems to dominate these forums. I don't mind some of the guys who hate Triple H (who have actually hated him for a long time), but the way people just joined on this whole "HHHating" wagon is just insane. That is all.

Guest jester
I'm more annoyed by the HHHhaters Haters because the seem to come out of nowhere and whine when someone makes a HHH joke like they're his best friend and don't want us talking behind his back.

Yeah, I also don't like when someone airs a legitimate gripe about HHH and they scream "OK! WE GET IT! STOP RUINING EVERY THREAD... BLAH BLAH." He's a big name wrestler, he's controversial to say the least, so we're gonna talk about him, and not everything is going to be positive. Some people are acting like we should just stop talking about it period since we know their is a huge divergence of opinion on him.

Maybe the True HHHaters, the ones who back up their opinion with a reasonable argument, should flame the poseur HHHaters who just do it because everyone else does it. maybe then we'd see more reasonable discussion.

Nah, on second thought, this is the Internet. Reasonable discussion never lasts.

jester

Guest BionicRedneck
HHH is better than Chris Jericho!

at what???

wrestling-nope

talking-nope

Guest alfdogg

No one answered my Goddammed question.

::goes to his room, slams his door shut, and cries::

Guest Jerome Drake
HHH is better than Chris Jericho!

at what???

wrestling-nope

talking-nope

In 2000 HHH had better matches than Jericho had his whole career.

Guest bob_barron

Jericho had some great matches in 2000 against Benoit, Angle and Triple H.

Then again- who didn't

Guest TheBlurricane

In Jericho's whole career???? Jericho had matches in Japan that would make HHH look like Maven.

Guest BionicRedneck
In 2000 HHH had better matches than Jericho had his whole career

against Mick Foley (who Jericho never fueded with)? maybe...thats it.

HHH matches against Benoit, Angle and Rock weren't as good as Jericho's. Oh and try checking out some of Jericho's matches BEFORE he came to the WWF. He's worked matches in Japan that punch merchant HHH couldn't even dream of.

Guest Diesel

Jericho is to sloppy in the ring. For instance look at his match-up with Rhyno from Summer Slam 01. He also had one of the worst title runs in resent memory.WWE give him the ball and he dropped it. Face it guys he failed as a champion. I was here at WrestleMania when he lost the belt, noone give a crap. People were leaving the building. Jericho was not seen as a good champion because he sucked as champ. It was up to good old HHH to save Jericho in the main event and to get the belt some much need star power.

Guest bob_barron

How was it Jericho's fault that he was portrayed as Stephanie's personal bitch.

And the feud involved a fucking dog who got run over and pooped.

How did HHH "save the feud" and how is it Jericho's fault?

Guest bob_barron

At Summerslam Jericho was wrestling most of the match with a concussion. Sure he fucked up big time but he was pretty out of it.

Guest AM The Kid

People were leaving the building because the show was over. And Jericho was working with a concussion in the SS match against Rhyno.

Guest TheBlurricane

Jericho's title reign was going just fine until he was factored out of his own match for wrestlemania.

Stephanie, hand lotion, and dog poop were made to be more important than Jericho or the title.

Triple H wasn't putting on as good of matches as before the injury...people were probably leaving when Jericho lost cause that match had the worst build up ever and they all knew HHH was going to win so it was pointless.

Like it has been said before Jericho had a concussion at Summerslam and despite his fall that match was still good.

Don't forget at SummerSlam 2000 what happened when HHH tried to pedigree Angle on the table......accidents happen.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
Jericho is to sloppy in the ring. For instance look at his match-up with Rhyno from Summer Slam 01. He also had one of the worst title runs in resent memory.WWE give him the ball and he dropped it. Face it guys he failed as a champion. I was here at WrestleMania when he lost the belt, noone give a crap. People were leaving the building. Jericho was not seen as a good champion because he sucked as champ. It was up to good old HHH to save Jericho in the main event and to get the belt some much need star power.

Your kidding, right?

First, at Summerslam, Jericho had a concussion, and the ropes weren't tightened enough, thats why he kept falling.

Second, he had a bad title run....I wonder why? Ummm, being Steph's bitch boy (I would be too though....) and wrestling Maven might be it....

HHH saved Jericho? rofl....

HHH wins the title and BAM, star power?

Jericho = champ 3 months

HHH = champ 1 month

Hogan = champ 1 month

Taker = champ 2 months

Rock = champ 1 month (you all know it)

Brock = god knows how long....

Now THAT is Star Power, alright....

Guest BionicRedneck

Jericho isn't "sloppy". He had a bad few matches though. The reason he fell off the ropes (twice) in his match against Rhyno, was because he got Gored on the floor, hit his head and was knocked stupid.

Watch the WM X8 main event again, Y2J carried HHH.

If The build up to the match had been centered around Jericho and not HHH/Steph/dog shit then it might have had some heat. Thats why no-one gave a crap. Because, it was obvious to anyone with any knowledge of wrestling that HHH was goin over. I found it quite humourous,last time i watched that match, when (heel) Jericho shouts:"Come On Baaaaby!" a small portion of the crowd cheers, and then starts a Y2J chant.

And your forgettin how shit HHH was in his first title reign, it was only until Mick Foley carried his ass (RR 2000, NWO 2000) that he got over, before that he was messing around with the Big Slow in the World Title picture. Without Foley (who not only put HHH over, but taught him how to assemble an exciting brawl) you would probly be calling HHH first title reign a failure.

So, in closing, if HHH had been willing to make Jericho look like a star in the same way Foley made HHH look like a star, then maybe Jericho's reign wouldn't have been a "failure"(as you put it).

Oh and one more thing... "Jericho is to sloppy in the ring"...coming from a Kevin Nash fan??!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! That guy hasn't come close to connecting with a forearm since 1993.