TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Downhome

Just what IS a troll anyhow...

Guest RobJohnstone

the only reason anglesault and crew don;t get banned is because they have a following. It's all about popularity here. :)

--Rob

Guest WWF4Life

Popularity? On a message board? :D Hmmmm. I didn't really notice people had been banned, I'm usually able to sift the crap out in topics and ignore them.

Guest Nevermortal

I define troll as someone who's consistently annoying and contributes nothing to the boards.

Guest GenerationNever
I define troll as someone who's consistently annoying and contributes nothing to the boards.

Bingo. Sault certainly contributes, and he is a good speller. Drake started threads about "POOP"...

Guest jimmy no nose

Bingo. Sault certainly contributes, and he is a good speller. Drake started threads about "POOP"...

Well, Jerry Drake did contribute in other parts of the board. He had quite a few decent posts in sports and some in WWE as well as Music and TV.

Guest The Man in Blak

Yes, we know, we know. Drake was an asshole and, for the seventh time, he started threads about poop and "my dick" (which was a complete rip-off, I might add).

Drake also kept his end in Sports, with very livid discussion throughout, particularly in basketball. I may not have agreed with a damn thing he said, but just because he had somewhat of a derisive sense of humor (What, you thought the POOP thread was a serious topic?) doesn't make him a bad poster.

In fact, if everybody would have dropped their little internet egos for a little bit, you could had an amazing conversation about poop and it could have been a killer thread. (Guess where I learned that?)

But, alas, Drake hadn't quite reached the post-count where people would be willing to plunk down three seconds of their time to read and comprehend a simple line of discussion like that.

Guest RobJohnstone

btw, did anyone notice anglesaults sig. It says "treble cleft likes boys" with a link to vm. That IS A TROLL.

--Rob

Guest treble charged

I've also thought that was flame baiting, but have said nothing about it, as saying something like that usually brands me as a whiner and a bitcher.

Guest jimmy no nose
I've also thought that was flame baiting, but have said nothing about it, as saying something like that usually brands me as a whiner and a bitcher.

I thought that maybe you guys were friends and it was just a little joke or something. I'm sure that if it makes you mad and you complain someone with the power will make him remove it.

Guest RobJohnstone

that's unacceptable. Like I said in another thread, the only reason anglesault does not get banned is because he has an army of idiots behind him. Maybe I will get banned again for bringing it up

--Rob

Guest GenerationNever

Even though I like Sault, I have no problem with TC. I mean, I've never seen Treble flame bait or start an anti-Sault thread. Plus, most trolls can't spell worth a damn, unlike TC who can spell.

Guest converge241

see : Dr Beljar and HUnter Hairy Ballz and the like from the old board.

someone with no agenda but to annoy you/everybody usually post utter nonsense