TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BA_Baracus

SWF Ground Zero - The Card

Guest Smeghead
Question, for the 4 way, is it possible to have someone or 2 people get counted out, and still have the match continue?

If I understand the rules correctly, you can't have just 1 or 2 people get counted out in a non-elimination 4-way match. A count-out counts as a fall, and the first fall decides the match. If only 1 or 2 people get counted out, there's still 2 or 3 left, and you can only have one winner. You either need 3 people (the only one in the ring wins) or all 4 (draw). The same rule applies for disqualifications.

Am I right?

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

I've never totally understood how that would work, so in four-way matches I've written, characters just have a history of behaving really well.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
There will be a 5 or 6 foot space between the wall of the cage and the edges of the 2 rings.

Eek! So this is like HIAC? Cause in the actual War Games....the ring edges TOUGH the cage.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto
There will be a 5 or 6 foot space between the wall of the cage and the edges of the 2 rings.

Eek! So this is like HIAC? Cause in the actual War Games....the ring edges TOUGH the cage.

Yup. The space is there. We have a slightly unique Wargames cage...and actually I kind of like the idea. The confined cage is cool but having that HIAC style gap leaves a lot of flexibility for spots. It cuts down on the imminent brutality of the environment a liiiiittle bit, but adds a lot more too.

I mean, hell, we already gave that loser TNT 85 brainbusters on the outside in our match. It's great! Bwa ha ha...

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
I mean, hell, we already gave that loser TNT 85 brainbusters on the outside in our match. It's great! Bwa ha ha...

/me no-sells

HAH!

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

/me fires number 86

And NOW you're a dead little piece of dynamite.

Thank you, come again.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Just a note to everyone that I've just updated my stats.

Frost and TNT, if you've already started your match, don't worry about it, as it's mostly minor changes.

Guest Tod deKindes

Come to think of it...I'm rechanging back to my Slipknot theme song. Cold isn't aggressive enough.

No worries, TNT/Frost, the change will take place AFTER the PPV.

Guest Tyler McClelland

Question:

Why does an XF9 Babyface Superhero have to use aggressive theme music?

That is all :)

Guest Tod deKindes

It matches the character's frame of mind. Read my Smarkdown promo. :D

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

But except for Ash, they all do! They're so aggressive!

You wouldn't know it from the videogames and hijinx, but man, them XF9 cookies are tough sumbitches. I heard once that Tod deKindes bit the head off a python and then spat it out, and then Longdogger Pete punched the rest of the python and the python fell apart.

Yep.

Guest TheBostonStrangler
I heard once that Tod deKindes bit the head off a python and then spat it out, and then Longdogger Pete punched the rest of the python and the python fell apart.

Edwin, you got it ALL wrong! First of all, it was a tiger! And Pete bit the head off before Hammer KICKED it into pieces. Jeez, MacPhisto, you really ARE losing it here.

Guest Suicide King

No, I'm sure it was an orca. And Pete bit the head off, 'cause he's the only one with a big enough mouth to do it!

:P

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Finally, we get some respect around here...

...hey, wait...

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

It's also my understand that Pete is just like a pill: instead of making us better, he only makes us feel ill.

::edits::

Guest TheBostonStrangler

(Y) @ Eddie Mac rapping. And (Y) @ me finally finishing my 9700+ word monstrosity. I've never written more than 7500 before....this was hard. And it'll be worth it unless I lose, in which case I will throw a hissy fit like you all have never seen before.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Stranglepants, I think we all know that you're going to throw a hissyfit no matter what happens.

BURN BURN BURN~!

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Holy crap. That's a lot of words...

...makes me want to add a few to my own match.

Maybe in the morning.

Guest ErekT2k

Well of course he's going to throw a hissyfit. That's what strippers do when they live in Boston.

Guest midnight_burn

Pfft, 9700 words ain't that much. Wait until you write over 14,000 words and lose, then you can complain.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto
Pfft, 9700 words ain't that much. Wait until you write over 14,000 words and lose, then you can complain.

Yeah, we'll be able to ask M7 about this in about 24 hours.

COCKY~!

Guest Kibagami

::re-no-sells the '~'::

S, whose prodigious no-selling powers allow him to successfully feud with mods! DOUBLE BURN!

Guest Suicide King

And in a first in recorded history, I have all the matches from everyone who was supposed to turn one into me, and on time no less.

I love you guys.

Guest TheBostonStrangler

That deserves a round of applause! And I know that Taylor and I both had our matches in on time, so that's half teh show on time, which is a surprise.

Guest HVilleThugg

Pfft!

I've gotten only 2 matches so far.

BAH!

Da "meh..." H

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"[stubby colapses from exaustion after reading both Wargames matches.]

*Phew*...wait, oh crap! I still have to mark the ICTV title match!

[stubby's head explodes.]

Mothernature says..."